Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
madden game develorys(hows it work)

ok first of all I have madden 22 mvp edtion pre-ordered,fully paid for. unforttanttly the store Best Buy never gave us the option to pick up at store.

Thats usalley what i do is order it online,and pick it up at store. this time they wouldn't let me pick it up at the store. so heres my question. 

do they ship the game out on release day,or will they ship the game before release date to make sure those who ordered it get it on Aug 17th.  anyone that has pre-ordered online before,and had it devliered to thier house please help me out with how the 

devilerly information.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-05-2021, 11:02 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok first of all I have madden 22 mvp edtion pre-ordered,fully paid for. unforttanttly the store Best Buy never gave us the option to pick up at store.

Thats usalley what i do is order it online,and pick it up at store. this time they wouldn't let me pick it up at the store. so heres my question. 

do they ship the game out on release day,or will they ship the game before release date to make sure those who ordered it get it on Aug 17th.  anyone that has pre-ordered online before,and had it devliered to thier house please help me out with how the 

devilerly information.

Have you thought about buying it through your gaming device online? Normally you can download before release date and play the moment it comes out.  That is unless you prefer the hard copy.  I usually just download my stuff.  In the past, when I ordered the disc online it came on release date but only when it actually got delivered.  So I got my copy around 7-8pm on release date.  Way later than I wanted it.  Hope this helps you.  I realize it’s a bit late.

(08-01-2021, 06:47 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 11:02 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok first of all I have madden 22 mvp edtion pre-ordered,fully paid for. unforttanttly the store Best Buy never gave us the option to pick up at store.

devilerly information.

Have you thought about buying it through your gaming device online? Normally you can download before release date and play the moment it comes out.  That is unless you prefer the hard copy.  I usually just download my stuff.  In the past, when I ordered the disc online it came on release date but only when it actually got delivered.  So I got my copy around 7-8pm on release date.  Way later than I wanted it.  Hope this helps you.  I realize it’s a bit late.
I do prefer the physcial copies of games. I ussally only get digtial if its only way to get the game. Thank you. so i should probbley be getting my copy on the 20th which is release date,not on augest 17th even though madden 22 mvp comes out the 17th. still has to be shipped,and all.   am i right?  I  ordered the mvp editation.

I just got my Madden22 game waiting for it to install now.

only staff person in Madden22 from jags is urban myer HC. nither beveal,nor cullin are in the game at this time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

watch wolfie make comeback in face of franchise mode on Madden 22.  Note theres 2 parts cause i had to pause game to go help dad.  the comeback is part 2 of the game. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzHxmXfXgFM

the comeback after helping dad.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7QDzP2kUAw