Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Olympics 2021

(07-25-2021, 10:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Looks like The US Mens basketball team got sucker punched by France.

I feel like there was a big guy playing center for France, and his name was Karma..
Hahahaha

GOLD MEDAL BABAY!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

U.S. takes home the gold in men and women’s golf.

(08-07-2021, 07:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 10:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Looks like The US Mens basketball team got sucker punched by France.

I feel like there was a big guy playing center for France, and his name was Karma..
Hahahaha

GOLD MEDAL BABAY!

You sound like you were worried..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

US dominance in golf.

(08-07-2021, 10:23 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 07:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahaha

GOLD MEDAL BABAY!

You sound like you were worried..
Not in the slightest.

Karma won out I guess….

(08-07-2021, 11:37 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 10:23 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: You sound like you were worried..
Not in the slightest.

Karma won out I guess….

What does karma have to do with a historically dominant Olympic team doing what everyone expects them to?

(08-07-2021, 11:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 11:37 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Not in the slightest.

Karma won out I guess….

What does karma have to do with a historically dominant Olympic team doing what everyone expects them to?
Nothing. Which is why I’m not sure why karma was brought up when they lost 1 game to France….

Go USA!

There's some very pretty ladies playing olympic golf right now.. Makes me want to pay more attention..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-06-2021, 03:41 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 03:17 PM)Jag88 Wrote: USA mens basket ball are going for the gold tonight. There are only 2 days left of the Olympics, so you better enjoy it while it lasts

I have to care to enjoy, which I don’t. I kind of hope the US loses. Not a huge fan of pop on any level and think we would be better off with a different coach. That said I expect us to win.

Also on Biles, wish she had decided to retire before the olympics but she did what she need to for the sponsorship. I don’t think there was anything physically wrong with her other than she was losing and would rather dip than take the L. It’s not exactly walking away on top, but it’s something.

She had a massive anxiety attack. All the pressure finally caught up with her mixed with the mind causing unreasonable fear and panic. It can happen and it's nothing nice

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2021, 07:38 AM by Jagsfan32277. Edited 1 time in total.)

After wining a last couple of olympic events, we beat China by one in gold medals. We are the champions and the best in the world. We know without their labs they wouldn't be even be close.

(08-08-2021, 07:31 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: After wining a last couple of olympic events, we beat China by one in gold medals. We are the champions and the best in the world. We know without their labs they wouldn't be even be close.

China tariff increase forthcoming.

(08-07-2021, 05:13 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 03:41 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: I have to care to enjoy, which I don’t. I kind of hope the US loses. Not a huge fan of pop on any level and think we would be better off with a different coach. That said I expect us to win.

Also on Biles, wish she had decided to retire before the olympics but she did what she need to for the sponsorship. I don’t think there was anything physically wrong with her other than she was losing and would rather dip than take the L. It’s not exactly walking away on top, but it’s something.

She had a massive anxiety attack. All the pressure finally caught up with her mixed with the mind causing unreasonable fear and panic. It can happen and it's nothing nice

It was a mix of everything for her...

She's been taking ADHD meds for years (adderall), it's banned in Japan so she wasn't able to take it which would result in withdrawls. Add that onto the already massive amount of pressure she was already under being in the Olympics/the face of Gymnastics. And then add onto that the mental of losing a family member, it's the perfect storm.

(08-14-2021, 01:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: China alters medal count to include Hong Kong, Taiwan to unofficially claim gold medal dominance over US | Fox News

USA announces we are now counting Canada's medals as our own, hatpins displayed on our national hat.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-15-2021, 08:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 01:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: China alters medal count to include Hong Kong, Taiwan to unofficially claim gold medal dominance over US | Fox News

USA announces we are now counting Canada's medals as our own, hatpins displayed on our national hat.

Also, add central and south american countries since they are crossing our borders.   We clearly dominated them. Now they are very pissed off.

(08-15-2021, 01:39 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 05:13 PM)Jag88 Wrote: She had a massive anxiety attack. All the pressure finally caught up with her mixed with the mind causing unreasonable fear and panic. It can happen and it's nothing nice

It was a mix of everything for her...

She's been taking ADHD meds for years (adderall), it's banned in Japan so she wasn't able to take it which would result in withdrawls. Add that onto the already massive amount of pressure she was already under being in the Olympics/the face of Gymnastics. And then add onto that the mental of losing a family member, it's the perfect storm.

That is incorrect.  Japan implemented an exemption that allowed Olympic athletes to take their ADHD medication while in Japan.

https://news.yahoo.com/simone-biles-coul...00413.html

(08-23-2021, 11:24 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 01:39 AM)Eric1 Wrote: It was a mix of everything for her...

That is incorrect.  Japan implemented an exemption that allowed Olympic athletes to take their ADHD medication while in Japan.

https://news.yahoo.com/simone-biles-coul...00413.html

"If filed on time"... Everything is nothing more than assumption and ifs.

But as I said, it was just one of many things that was going on in her world at the time.

It's real easy to judge sitting at home on the couch and calling her a quitter (even though shes already proven her greatness on the biggest stage possible), while all of the people judging her know that they wish they had even 1/16th of her talent/ability.