Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
George Warhop

(09-29-2021, 01:07 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Wow, so this move was actually coached. Glad to know this was the plan and that Norwell wasn't having an aneurysm. I guess it was just poor execution . Actually, in Norwell's case, he Whirlybirded but did not roll out to the end, like in this Vikings clip. So Norwell essentially blocked Cam and prevented him from moving laterally, therefore leading to Trevor getting Turned Down for Watt. Smh.

Lol. Yup, he didn’t step out, just did a pirouette. Get that man a tutu.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-19-2021, 04:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 12:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I sincerely hope you are right, but so far, I haven't seen anything that makes me believe he can be a good NFL LT. He's behind two of the worst starting OT's in the NFL. I'd like to see him start a few games to see how he fares, but if he can't even get on the field, that's not very encouraging.

Why? You think these people know what they're doing that such decisions should worry you? Every sign we have is blaring that these people are incompetent and don't recognize the legitimately talented players on this roster., Little is probably just another stupid call on their part.

I think the FO wants to get all they can out of Cam and his $15m contract. Bring Little along slowly and give him fill in work. I don’t agree with this, but it Cam is not an absolute turnstile then it’s better to let him be more exposed to injury in a non playoff year. He’s obviously not returning next year. Maybe they’ll trade him to a playoff contender that loses its left tackle to injury before the trade deadline. That would be amazing.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Aside from a play or two, the protection seemed very good this week against the Bengals. Our run blocking was phenomenal in the first half and then tapered off to what we were normally used to.

Cam did give up a sack but these guys played very well overall - and thankfully no whirlybirds...

Ben Bartch also stepped in for an injured AJ Cann and played pretty well, especially with some crucial blocks leading to us scoring.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-04-2021, 11:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Brickwallblitz/statu...0358803458

Wow, Indy 39. Wentz will never survive the season without an injury.

Lawrence certainly helps this with his quick release and his ever-improving pocket awareness, but it looks like the OL isnt as bad as many of us had imagined.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-04-2021, 11:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Brickwallblitz/statu...0358803458

No comment.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lewan got off the juice and now he sucks or what? 

Allen better have a field day.