Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pats Cut Newton

(08-31-2021, 11:16 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Remember last year everyone was complaining that he got a low salary because he was being discriminated against.

no? probably because I wouldn't give a headline like that an ounce of attention anyway. That or I generally didn't pay attention to stories about washed up QB hanging on to the last threads of their careers.

Like, I forgot that Phil Rivers played last season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-01-2021, 08:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 06:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I disagree, Trev and Mac are superior in the most important traits that I want out of my QB

Tall and white? Lol.

/sarc

How about poised and accurate.  Lance could turn into Josh Allen, or he could end up like Josh Rosen.  A much riskier prospect.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2021, 01:36 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-01-2021, 08:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 06:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I disagree, Trev and Mac are superior in the most important traits that I want out of my QB

Tall and white? Lol.

/sarc
Yes, Brock Oswieler and Mike Glennon are the 2 best QBs

(09-03-2021, 12:49 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Tall and white? Lol.

/sarc

How about poised and accurate.  Lance could turn into Josh Allen, or he could end up like Josh Rosen.  A much riskier prospect.

Exactly

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2021, 02:17 PM by rpr52121. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-01-2021, 08:21 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-31-2021, 09:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think the 49ers should of taken him instead of Lance like some reports.  We shall see

Reports from "inside" the Patriots organization are they're impressed with his ability to absorb and process information and the timing in which he executes the offense.  Trust Belichick to maximize that talent.  We'll find out on Jan 2nd.

Belicheck definitely maxes out his roster, but he is running out of out excuses for not picking the best players for his roster, particularly from the draft.

(09-03-2021, 02:16 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:21 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Reports from "inside" the Patriots organization are they're impressed with his ability to absorb and process information and the timing in which he executes the offense.  Trust Belichick to maximize that talent.  We'll find out on Jan 2nd.

Belicheck definitely maxes out his roster, but he is running out of out excuses for not picking the best players for his roster, particularly from the draft.

If the 5th QB taken develops into a "franchise" player under his tutelage, his critics will disappear.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Cam throws awkward. It looks like the football is waterlogged. If I was his size I would throw it 80 yards. His ego won’t let him be a backup like Vick.

Let's be truthful here. Cam was let go because everyone was intimidated by his antlers.

He looks like a reindeer!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???