Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence (merged threads)

With the 1st pick in the 2021 NFL draft, our beloved Jacksonville Jaguars select THE TRUTH: Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson.

Thanks to Frank Gore and the Jets for fumbling the draft position to benefit us!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LETS GOOOOK HOLY COW BABY LETS GOOOOOOO!!! WOOOWWW

God is good!

"Finally...to rule!"

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

TLaw...that's all!

Nice.

Finally... FINALLY!
I feel bad for the browns…

I look forward to the national media being forced to talk about the Jaguars in something resembling positivity for the next 20 years.

Championship

(04-29-2021, 08:32 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I look forward to the national media being forced to talk about the Jaguars in something resembling positivity for the next 20 years.

I just thought it was hilarious that Rich Eison said they were going to go to commercial and then joked about low hanging fruit.  That’s recognition.  Or a start, at least

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

We finally get a good QB but we need to help him succeed
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

The press conference with Trevor right now is pretty good.

He is definitely ready to invest himself to the community in addition to this team.

I truly hope he pans out. Go Jaguars!!!

I still cant believe this is real life. We actually have a QB

I haven’t felt this confident about a pick since when we drafted Jalen Ramsey! Let’s go!!!

The rest of the draft is icing on the cake. Trevor is all I wanted. I CANT BELIEVE ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

#SUPERBOWL

(04-29-2021, 11:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: The rest of the draft is icing on the cake. Trevor is all I wanted. I CANT BELIEVE ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

#SUPERBOWL

I wanted Trevor, but I also wanted to protect him. The best OT's are being picked over and we have pure garbage.

(04-29-2021, 11:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-29-2021, 11:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: The rest of the draft is icing on the cake. Trevor is all I wanted. I CANT BELIEVE ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

#SUPERBOWL

I wanted Trevor, but I also wanted to protect him. The best OT's are being picked over and we have pure garbage.

No need to trade Cam to draft another Cam.

(04-29-2021, 10:08 PM)spmakros Wrote: I haven’t felt this confident about a pick since when we drafted Jalen Ramsey! Let’s go!!!

I feel 1000% more confident. Lawrence isn't a quitting, injury-faking, low character prima donna.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption