Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence (merged threads)

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2021, 10:28 AM by Pick 6.)

(04-30-2021, 11:03 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: Ordered my savior jersey tonight. primarily black with teal border version... im limited in Canada without paying extreme duty fees.

I hope my curse of jerseys is broken... Gabbert, Bortles, Hurns recently who are no longer on the team.

Same situation. But I am going to wait till I cross the border to grab one, I am a big fan of the white jerseys and they are not available in Canada. I also feel cursed with the jerseys (especially after Ramsey) so I am going to do us all a favor and hold off on T. Lawerence jersey and get another player.
"There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards." - Ari Gold

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-28-2021, 10:27 AM)Pick 6 Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 11:03 PM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: Ordered my savior jersey tonight. primarily black with teal border version... im limited in Canada without paying extreme duty fees.

I hope my curse of jerseys is broken... Gabbert, Bortles, Hurns recently who are no longer on the team.

Same situation. But I am going to wait till I cross the border to grab one, I am a big fan of the white jerseys and they are not available in Canada. I also feel cursed with the jerseys (especially after Ramsey) so I a going to do us all a favor and hold off on T. Lawerence jersey and get another player.

Take my advice and get a retired player.  Or even better, get a custom jersey with your own name on it.  

Every player whose jersey I have bought in the past has been cut within a month or busted for drugs.  I'm not buying any more current players' jerseys.

I just got my teal Lawrence jersey yesterday. Took about a little less than a month from order to delivery. I might order a white jersey too, when I can afford it.

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2021, 09:05 AM by scottyg.)

(05-28-2021, 10:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 10:27 AM)Pick 6 Wrote: Same situation. But I am going to wait till I cross the border to grab one, I am a big fan of the white jerseys and they are not available in Canada. I also feel cursed with the jerseys (especially after Ramsey) so I a going to do us all a favor and hold off on T. Lawerence jersey and get another player.

Take my advice and get a retired player.  Or even better, get a custom jersey with your own name on it.  

Every player whose jersey I have bought in the past has been cut within a month or busted for drugs.  I'm not buying any more current players' jerseys.

I haven't had much luck with jerseys for quite a while myself.  I mean, who has?  I went ahead and let my wife get me a jersey for my birthday for the first time in a few.  If TLaw fulfills even a some of the expectations that come with him, it's a pretty safe buy.
Safest we've had in quite a few years anyway.

(06-01-2021, 08:57 AM)scottyg Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 10:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Take my advice and get a retired player.  Or even better, get a custom jersey with your own name on it.  

I haven't had much luck with jerseys for quite a while myself.  I mean, who has?  I went ahead and let my wife get me a jersey for my birthday for the first time in a few.  If TLaw fulfills even a some of the expectations that come with him, it's a pretty safe buy.

My last three jerseys were Ramsey, Fournette and Foles. I gave up and ordered a custom one that says "Jaguars" on the back.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(06-01-2021, 08:57 AM)scottyg Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 10:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Take my advice and get a retired player.  Or even better, get a custom jersey with your own name on it.  

I've been getting T-shirt jerseys more recently. That way when they leave the team, it's easier to giveaway. Bought a TLaw Nike one off Fanatics. 30 bucks I think.

(06-01-2021, 12:32 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 08:57 AM)scottyg Wrote: I haven't had much luck with jerseys for quite a while myself.  I mean, who has?  I went ahead and let my wife get me a jersey for my birthday for the first time in a few.  If TLaw fulfills even a some of the expectations that come with him, it's a pretty safe buy.

My last thee jerseys were Ramsey, Fournette and Foles. I gave up and ordered a custom one that says "Jaguars" on the back.

I'll never give up my Smeenge.

Somehow that doesn't sound right.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-01-2021, 12:32 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 08:57 AM)scottyg Wrote: I haven't had much luck with jerseys for quite a while myself.  I mean, who has?  I went ahead and let my wife get me a jersey for my birthday for the first time in a few.  If TLaw fulfills even a some of the expectations that come with him, it's a pretty safe buy.

My last thee jerseys were Ramsey, Fournette and Foles. I gave up and ordered a custom one that says "Jaguars" on the back.

Can't go wrong with that.. Although the classics never go out of style.. Brunell, Smith, Taylor ect.. I buy the classics for the bosox.. I love my Ted Williams..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-01-2021, 12:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 12:32 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: My last thee jerseys were Ramsey, Fournette and Foles. I gave up and ordered a custom one that says "Jaguars" on the back.

I'll never give up my Smeenge.

Somehow that doesn't sound right.

I think my dad still has his Boselli from back in the day.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

During the preseason of the inaugural year, I bought a #7 Steve Beurerlein uni. I learned fairly quickly that Jag's uniforms can be rather short-lived.

Trevor Lawrence - 3 pages
Tim Tebow - 75 pages

.... only in Jacksonville

(06-01-2021, 05:24 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Trevor Lawrence - 3 pages
Tim Tebow - 75 pages

Tebow thread is wish casting and bickering....

This thread is great hope for the future.  Not much to say about Trevor Lawrence until we get to see him play. I just really hope they keep building up the roster.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Tim Tebow - 75 pages

We've got 150 pages on Julio Jones who isn't even on the team.  Yet.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Tim Tebow - 75 pages

Only in Urban Meyer's head was this not going to be a distraction.

(06-02-2021, 11:02 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
Tim Tebow - 75 pages

Only in Urban Meyer's head was this not going to be a distraction.

Distraction to who and from what?

(06-02-2021, 11:52 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 11:02 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Only in Urban Meyer's head was this not going to be a distraction.

Distraction to who and from what?

Every local media member to every player in the locker room

"So how do you think Tebow looked out there today."

Every national media member to any player of the Jaguars they interview

"So what do you think about Tebow."

I mean... unless you're being intentionally obtuse, you have to see the distractions everywhere with this totally unnecessary signing.. the FIRST thing Urban said when hired, No Distractions.... lol..... ANY one would have been a better TE prospect... but he brings in his buddy.

(06-02-2021, 11:57 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 11:52 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Distraction to who and from what?

Every local media member to every player in the locker room

I mean... unless you're being intentionally obtuse, you have to see the distractions everywhere with this totally unnecessary signing.. the FIRST thing Urban said when hired, No Distractions.... lol..... ANY one would have been a better TE prospect... but he brings in his buddy.

Oh good god.. Who the hell cares. It's the damn dead zone and reporters are dying for a story, just like you are, trying to turn a nonstory into one.

Cry me a damn river.. oh no, I hope TLaw can keep his composure during these underwear practices!!

(06-02-2021, 12:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 11:57 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Every local media member to every player in the locker room

Oh good god.. Who the hell cares. It's the damn dead zone and reporters are dying for a story, just like you are, trying to turn a nonstory into one.

Cry me a damn river.. oh no, I hope TLaw can keep his composure during these underwear practices!!

Exactly. Haha

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 12:18 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

So.. you're good with having a never-was on the 90 trying for a position he literally can never play in his old age.........rather than 24 year old athletic guy who actually played the position before in his life? He literally can never, ever make the roster... how is that preferable to a guy that actually could do something for the team?

Sigh. It's such an obvious BS I can't adapt move from a College-only coach. Urban's just a bonehead - he literally has no idea what the world is actually like.

(06-02-2021, 12:18 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So.. you're good with having a never-was on the 90 trying for a position he literally can never play in his old age.........rather than 24 year old athletic guy who actually played the position before in his life? He literally can never, ever make the roster... how is that preferable to a guy that actually could do something for the team?

Sigh. It's such an obvious BS I can't adapt move from a College-only coach. Just a bonehead.

Why not take your gripe to the Tebow thread..

You're distrating TLaw right now..