Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1-2021 Games

(09-12-2021, 04:19 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: My dude Kenny Gainwell already a big part of the Eagles rotation

9 carries for 37 yards and a TD, and 2 receptions for 6

Not sure how he lasted until the 5th round with that skill set out of the backfield

Kenny will always be remembered as the guy we should have gotten instead of wasting pick 25 on a RB. Carter Jr. can also be remembered in that light.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-12-2021, 08:23 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 06:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Winston just threw a 60 yard bomb for a TD and the Pack benched Rodgers. I think whoever wins the NFC South is the front runner to win the Super Bowl.

(09-12-2021, 08:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Rodgers got benched?? Dang, I was putting my motorcycle back together and missed most of the game.

All that Rodgers drama for nothing.

It's interesting. I wonder if the Packers might try and start Jordan next week. Or if they are going to try and use the excuse of "We fell so far behind in the game, we decided to give the young guy some reps" to explain why they put him in. And then start Aaron again next week. I have a feeling they will start him again next week. But he definitely had quite a bit of drama with them this offseason. All the "will he or won't he get/traded or even retire" stuff and him missing important things like camp, etc... Things have been rocky between him and the Packers for some time now. And today's performance and benching will make things worse.

Also, that was a disappointing ending for the Browns. Tough interception from Baker at the end after I thought he he had a solid showing in the game. The Browns unfortunately let their foot off the gas and the Chiefs got right back into the game in the 2nd half, and the Browns couldn't get enough stops against Mahomes and them. I do think that the Browns could end up being pretty good this year and the Chiefs are one of their toughest opponents, so they still could have a nice record and make the playoffs when it's all said and done.

Lol. As long as Rodgers is healthy and in GB he is going to be the starter.

Njoku looked good Sunday. He would have looked quite good in teal =(

Anyone watching MNF?

(09-13-2021, 08:21 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Anyone watching MN

I am. Still pissed that the Mayor is playing in Baltimore instead of here. Really not happy that Jermaine Eluemunor is playing right guard for the Raiders and doing quite well. Never mind that we cut him 14 freaking days ago, it's not like we needed offensive line help or anything.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This finish is crazy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Holy crap, 2 turnovers in overtime.

(09-13-2021, 10:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 08:21 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Anyone watching MN

I am. Still pissed that the Mayor is playing in Baltimore instead of here. Really not happy that Jermaine Eluemunor is playing right guard for the Raiders and doing quite well. Never mind that we cut him 14 freaking days ago, it's not like we needed offensive line help or anything.

I've not seen so many dumb personnel moves in one offseason here since Gene Smith. 

If we hadn't landed Trevor (and to a lesser degree Little and Cisco) this offseason of transactions would be one giant facepalm. 

Also interesting that two positions we've clamored about for years (OT, DT) struggled at times yesterday while their "draft help" (Little and Tufele) were deactivated for the game. I'd like to trust the staff and assume they just aren't ready to push for snaps yet, but the same staff started Wingard and gave their stud RB 5 carries.

(09-14-2021, 09:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 10:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I am. Still pissed that the Mayor is playing in Baltimore instead of here. Really not happy that Jermaine Eluemunor is playing right guard for the Raiders and doing quite well. Never mind that we cut him 14 freaking days ago, it's not like we needed offensive line help or anything.

I've not seen so many dumb personnel moves in one offseason here since Gene Smith. 

If we hadn't landed Trevor (and to a lesser degree Little and Cisco) this offseason of transactions would be one giant facepalm. 

Also interesting that two positions we've clamored about for years (OT, DT) struggled at times yesterday while their "draft help" (Little and Tufele) were deactivated for the game. I'd like to trust the staff and assume they just aren't ready to push for snaps yet, but the same staff started Wingard and gave their stud RB 5 carries.

[Image: stupid-facepalm.gif]

(09-14-2021, 09:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 10:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I am. Still pissed that the Mayor is playing in Baltimore instead of here. Really not happy that Jermaine Eluemunor is playing right guard for the Raiders and doing quite well. Never mind that we cut him 14 freaking days ago, it's not like we needed offensive line help or anything.

I also like Marvin Jones but 100% agree.

(09-14-2021, 09:50 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 09:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I've not seen so many dumb personnel moves in one offseason here since Gene Smith. 

[Image: stupid-facepalm.gif]

Also, Josh Oliver was an uncalled PI away from catching a TD pass. He wasn’t really a factor for the Ravens but it’s hard to believe he wouldn’t have been at least active for the Jaguars.