Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Thursday Night Football- Bucs / Boys***

(09-09-2021, 08:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:54 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup I had myself fully convinced it was Wilson, or Fields, or somebody else all season for us this year. Then magic happened  Banana
You know what’s great? Having threads unrelated to Trevor get derailed by positive Trevor talk.

Sunday is gonna be AWESOME!

Hey we deserve some positive Jags QB talk around here, we haven't had much of it for far too long!

Solid 1st quarter all around besides the Murphy-Bunting injury. Hate seeing guys go down.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The flags are flowing.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-09-2021, 09:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You know what’s great? Having threads unrelated to Trevor get derailed by positive Trevor talk.

Sunday is gonna be AWESOME!

Hey we deserve some positive Jags QB talk around here, we haven't had much of it for far too long!

Solid 1st quarter all around besides the Murphy-Bunting injury. Hate seeing guys go down.
Oh I love it.

It’s so refreshing to not have to argue about our QB and to feel good about them for once.

(09-09-2021, 09:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 09:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Hey we deserve some positive Jags QB talk around here, we haven't had much of it for far too long!

Oh I love it.

It’s so refreshing to not have to argue about our QB and to feel good about them for once.

Yep. From Bortles to Foles to Minshew and now Lawrence. Its not been an easy journey but real reason to get excited. Plus surely this is one player everyone on this board can agree on

Nice return by Mickens. Shame about the flag.

(09-09-2021, 09:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 09:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Hey we deserve some positive Jags QB talk around here, we haven't had much of it for far too long!

Oh I love it.

At least until he has his first multi-turnover game. You know somebody will make a comment/post about giving CJ a look  Laughing

Bucs looking like they're picking up right where they left off of last season. Granted it's against a bad Cowboys Defense, but still.

Nice start for my fantasy team with that CeeDee Lamb TD.

Dak just doesn't look right when he's breaking out of the pocket/running. He hasn't tried to take off for a real run yet, but I have to wonder how much that ankle might still be bothering him. He just looks a little labored so far when he's moving around outside of the pocket imo.

You know you're the GOAT when you star in half the commercials being shown during your game.

(09-09-2021, 09:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: You know you're the GOAT when you star in half the commercials being shown during your game.

No kidding! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

oof dinked the XP

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2021, 09:41 PM by JagFan81.)

How are Dallas not in the lead yet?!

At least 4 points left on the field from the kicker.

Hey nice job Fournette  Laughing

Tampa turning over the ball again!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-09-2021, 09:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 09:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Oh I love it.

At least until he has his first multi-turnover game. You know somebody will make a comment/post about giving CJ a look  Laughing
I don’t have admin credentials but I will ban that person.

(09-09-2021, 09:43 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Tampa turning over the ball again!

Both RBs coughing up the ball and giving the Cowboys a short field, Thomas Brady must be livid right now.

2 plays! Damn Brady is still looking good

That was a nice couple of scoring drives by the Cowboys after turnovers by the Bucs. Dak did a good job of recovering after that botched snap to throw the TD pass.

And Antonio Brown has a had a nice impact in tonight's game. That was a nice job of him getting a quick TD score and swinging the momentum back in Tampa's direction. Tom Brady genuinely seems to like AB.

The refs really just gifted them 30 yards...

Damn, Bucs still look good on both sides of the ball