Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another warm welcome for Joe Biden........

Creepy Joe's animatronic unveiled at Disney's Hall of Presidents.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTvWvrRpccG/..._copy_link

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-13-2021, 10:55 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Creepy Joe's animatronic unveiled at Disney's Hall of Presidents.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTvWvrRpccG/..._copy_link

It looks more alive than he does.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-13-2021, 10:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 09:57 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That is an insult to Reagan. DeSantis is another Trump clone that will only divide the country further. I don't want another far right or far left president. I'm sick of those types of politicians. Reagan was a uniter who would reach across the aisle and work with the opposing party for the good of the nation. He would compromise and get the other side to compromise as well, to meet in the middle. That is completely the opposite of what DeSantis is.

There is no longer the concept of compromise. The divide in this country will continue to widen as long as the MSM and social media continue down the path they are on.

No president can change the course of that.

Our last few presidents haven't even tried. No one knows what would happen, if no one even tries.

Here's the reality: The parties compromise ALL the time in congress. They just do it with stuff that doesn't make the mainstream news and happens to favor the interests of big business. I think we have a uniparty that serves the rich. We just aren't paying attention.

(09-14-2021, 07:01 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Here's the reality: The parties compromise ALL the time in congress. They just do it with stuff that doesn't make the mainstream news and happens to favor the interests of big business. I think we have a uniparty that serves the rich. We just aren't paying attention.

I can totally agree with that.

(09-13-2021, 08:21 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The world hates Joe Biden. Well, outside of Russia, China. And Afghanistan.

Lol .... for the past 4 years, it was reported that the world hates Donald Trump.  Well, outside of Russia, Afghanistan, North Korea, and Israel.

(09-13-2021, 05:37 PM)Jags Wrote: Whoever made that meme is just as confused as Joe.  

It should read: Ahaa! Yes! That’s the card I licked.

HAHAH, anyone that still supports Biden is nothing but a partisan hack that is invested in the destruction of this Republic and should be ignored. The demoRATS will not be able to cheat enough to stop what's coming in 22' and 24'. A RECKONING IS COMING and their will be blood.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-13-2021, 05:37 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 05:22 PM)captivating Wrote: [Image: 568n5l.jpg]

Whoever made that meme is just as confused as Joe.  

Wrong, it should read:  Yes..yes, that little one, yeah her. I must sniff it.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-14-2021, 11:10 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 05:37 PM)Jags Wrote: Whoever made that meme is just as confused as Joe.  

Wrong, it should read:  Yes..yes, that little one, yeah her. I must sniff it.

Man, don't go there. Just don't.