Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Confronting systemic anti-white discrimination

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 11:52 AM by Ronster.)

"The demonization of white people is linked, paradoxically, to the notion of their inherent white privilege, a concept derived from theoretical suppositions sheltered assiduously from data. Across the United States, white people, all 200 million of them, have been reduced to a uniform blob. Progressives enjoy talking about lived experiences, but they ignore the lived experiences of white people. After all, the lived experiences of a white Wall Street executive are very different from those of a white farm laborer in Montana. It is true that the very top of the American economic elite is disproportionately white, yet it is just as true that farmers commit suicide at three times the national rate, and  95 percent of American farmers are white. Within our intersectional caste system, though, facts, no matter how stark they may be, cannot compete with fallacious, emotionally-charged narratives. 

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, many minority groups earn considerably more than whites, from Pakistani Americans to Lebanese Americans, South African Americans to Sri Lankan Americans. Of all the ethnic groups, Indians are the highest earners. This should be celebrated: the United States, as promised, is a country where hardworking, diligent individuals, no matter their skin color or ethnicity, are rewarded for their efforts. So why do continue to hear that America is shot through with white supremacism?"

https://americanmind.org/salvo/americas-...te-system/

"Though Eric Weinstein’s concept of the gated institutional narrative (GIN) wasn’t necessarily designed to explain prejudice towards whites, it’s the perfect tool to explain this phenomenon. The GIN explains the ways in which heavily filtered information is presented to the public by the mainstream media and academics. The New York Times’ 1619 project, for example, which has been heavily criticized by respected historians, paints the United States as inherently racist. This narrative, either implicitly or explicitly, labels all whites oppressors, the beneficiaries of a despotic system, and is widely accepted across all elite sectors of society.

The GIN is like an exclusive nightclub. Only the right kind of people can enter. Heterodox thinkers and heterodox ideas are frowned upon. A very specific “dress code” is required, and very specific narratives must be adhered to. An increasing number of universities also subscribe to the GIN. Take Yale University, for example, where a lecturer recently shared her fantasies about murdering white people with students. 

Sadly, this type of racism has worked its way into government legislation. As the New York Post reported in March, President Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act explicitly discriminated against whites. Black farmers were offered debt relief. White farmers, meanwhile, were not. Another provision, according to the Post, “offered billions in aid to minority-owned and women-owned restaurants, but told struggling restaurant owners who happened to be white men that they had to go to the back of the line.” The infrastructure bill currently before Congress is full of anti-white racism. 

In a recent essay, Sacha Golad, a scholar at King’s College London, described stupidity as “a lack of the necessary intellectual equipment.” To defeat stupidity, according to the author, society requires “not brute willpower but the construction of a new way of seeing our self and our world.” Some might call stupidity a lack of knowledge. But that’s not quite right. Stupidity is a lack of wisdom. After all, one can be in possession of good knowledge (Dublin is the capital of Ireland) or bad knowledge (all white people are privileged). Wisdom involves being able to separate good ideas from the bad.

The caste system that now dominates American society is the product of ignorance, the very opposite of wisdom. How can the American people defeat it? “Brute force” is not an option. You cannot kill an idea. The caste system, an amalgamation of bad ideas, can be fought with better people in positions of power; but in the end, it can only be defeated with better ideas. "
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The demonization of white people has nothing to do with being white. It's an attempt to redirect their political power. That is all. The sooner conservatives understand that and dismiss it for what it is, the better. Even better if the moderates would start acknowledging it. Progressives only have power because we feed the narrative.

The most important question to ask is why do blacks perform so much poorer as a whole than any other minority group? White Supremacy does not explain why non-black minority groups outperform blacks in nearly every measurable category.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-14-2021, 12:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The most important question to ask is why do blacks perform so much poorer a as a whole than any other minority group? White Supremacy does not explain why non-black minority groups outperform blacks in nearly every measurable category.

Because so many blacks believe they are "acting white" if they do well in school or conform to societal norms AND THAT simply will not be tolerated. Just ask any inner city black child that dares do well in school.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-14-2021, 12:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The most important question to ask is why do blacks perform so much poorer as a whole than any other minority group? White Supremacy does not explain why non-black minority groups outperform blacks in nearly every measurable category.

I agree that white supremacy doesn't explain this, but,
1) that doesn't mean white supremacy doesn't exist
2) there may never be an agreed-upon explanation.  Is that OK?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-14-2021, 12:28 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 12:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The most important question to ask is why do blacks perform so much poorer as a whole than any other minority group? White Supremacy does not explain why non-black minority groups outperform blacks in nearly every measurable category.

NO!

White Supremacy was the one that defeated the others making it no more or less immoral than them, merely the successful one. Can we agree on that?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

1. Irrelevant. 
2. No. It's not ok. The data is there. There will never be equity. It's a tool to displace power.

(09-14-2021, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 12:28 PM)mikesez Wrote: I agree that white supremacy doesn't explain this, but,

White Supremacy was the one that defeated the others making it no more or less immoral than them, merely the successful one. Can we agree on that?

I could grant that point, but I would still assert that it would be immoral to not try to tear down white supremacy in favor of no racial supremacy at all.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 02:08 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

That's not what's happening, though. Most people here would acknowledge that color blindness is the superior moral ideal.

(09-14-2021, 01:54 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 12:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: White Supremacy was the one that defeated the others making it no more or less immoral than them, merely the successful one. Can we agree on that?

I could grant that point, but I would still assert that it would be immoral to not try to tear down white supremacy in favor of no racial supremacy at all.

Then why are we tearing down the superior system in favor of a lesser one since human nature dictates that there will always be one?

I'd to know what this "White Privilege" is...... I've been broke multiple times, Lost everything I had due to circumstances beyond my control a few times. Been homeless, lived in shelters, ate out of soup kitchens and the like and various other things that have happened in my life. It's just been within the last 15 years or so I've been able to rebuild and keep myself afloat with things. I had no outside help with this, I had to do it on my own. But I also believe if these events had not happened in my life, I would not be the person I am today. IMO, being a minority is no excuse for not doing well in life. Like a previous post in this thread pointed out, If certain minorities too well in school and life, they're acting "Too White", and that's a cultural problem right there. LBJ's Great Society is a nothing but a huge failure.. Too many times it seems that Government has taken the place of a father figure in the family and the women think they are better off without a man in their life because the Government hands them all they need. The Government has taken the role of the provider in too many lives. IMHO, I think this was by design, to keep certain people down and dependent on Government, and it can be traced back to many of the programs put forth by the Democrats in congress. Until people are taught personal responsibility, and people are taught to be self reliant and the role of the Father figure is taken away from the all encompassing Government, this will continue to be a problem long in to the future I fear.
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(09-14-2021, 02:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 01:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: I could grant that point, but I would still assert that it would be immoral to not try to tear down white supremacy in favor of no racial supremacy at all.

Then why are we tearing down the superior system in favor of a lesser one since human nature dictates that there will always be one?

There will always be some racists. There will always be division where some people are born into easy lives and some into hard ones. There will always be some people in charge of others.  
But
There will not always be a system where whites get a benefit of the doubt that blacks do not get. There will not always be racists in charge of government or businesses. Morality demands that we try to improve these things that are improvable..

I tried to reply to mikesez post but it wouldn't let me. Something up with that? By the way, mikesez, your post is BULL EXCREMENT

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 07:23 PM by Jags.)

(09-14-2021, 05:22 PM)Ronster Wrote: I tried to reply to mikesez post but it wouldn't let me. Something up with that? By the way, mikesez, your post is BULL EXCREMENT

The site had been wonky here lately.  I haven’t been able to see a full thread in a minute.  I see what. See and other threads are fine.

(09-14-2021, 03:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: VA teacher says encouraging behaviors like 'following directions' is White supremacy | Fox News

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/...09506?s=20

Then call me a white supremacist.  I’ll contribute by waking up early and busting my [BLEEP] at work.  This [BLEEP] is getting old.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2021, 06:07 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-14-2021, 03:42 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 02:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Then why are we tearing down the superior system in favor of a lesser one since human nature dictates that there will always be one?

There will always be some racists. There will always be division where some people are born into easy lives and some into hard ones. There will always be some people in charge of others.  
But
There will not always be a system where whites get a benefit of the doubt that blacks do not get. There will not always be racists in charge of government or businesses. Morality demands that we try to improve these things that are improvable..

I agree with that.  But on the other hand, race-based solutions and demonizing white people are very counterproductive in my opinion.

(09-14-2021, 03:42 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 02:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Then why are we tearing down the superior system in favor of a lesser one since human nature dictates that there will always be one?

But

I agree with that.  But on the other hand, race-based solutions and demonizing white people are very counterproductive in my opinion.

Edit: for some reason, this message posted in duplicate, and even when I delete the second one, it still posts in duplicate.

(09-14-2021, 03:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: VA teacher says encouraging behaviors like 'following directions' is White supremacy | Fox News

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/...09506?s=20

GTFOH with that crap. People have lost their damn minds. His parents must so proud of him.