Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who do these people think they are, the Taliban?????

Schoolgirl, 13, who was forced to isolate over trousers that showed her ankles claims she was told teachers and pupils 'would find them distracting'
  • Schoolgirl Olivia Harrison, 13, was told to change into clothes from lost property
  • She was told by a staff member that her trousers showed 'too much' of her figure
  • When she refused to change, she was put into isolation before being sent home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...Nw35NwcEqk
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When I went to school the principal sent my brother home for dying his hair. My buddy was told he couldn't have his hair braided.
I could only imagine today if a principal wouldn't let boys do things that girls were allowed to do.

I've learned over the years that people in the education system (obviously not all of them, because lumping every teacher together would be pretty moronic) enjoy the very limited power they have over others.
s
;

;

https://youtu.be/YR5ApYxkU-U

In 10th grade my BFF was sent home for wearing stirrup pants! In case any gentlemen on here don’t know that fashion trend, they are regular pants with an elastic loop that goes under your foot mostly made to keep your pants tucked down into boots. For a hot minute the trend was to wear them without boots.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It's a private school in the UK. They have rules.

(09-16-2021, 11:42 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: In 10th grade my BFF was sent home for wearing stirrup pants! In case any gentlemen on here don’t know that fashion trend, they are regular pants with an elastic loop that goes under your foot mostly made to keep your pants tucked down into boots. For a hot minute the trend was to wear them without boots.

Golly did I love those cloth stirrup pants on a girl with nice curves. Too bad most wore those long shirts or sweaters over them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I remember when tube tops were banned. What a shame, I had such a nice tan…

(09-16-2021, 12:26 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's a private school in the UK.  They have rules.

In The Drifter's alternate universe, a UK private school is apparently the same as the Taliban. 

I'm surprised he didn't somehow pin this one in Biden or Harris or AOC.

(09-16-2021, 04:17 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 12:26 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's a private school in the UK.  They have rules.

In The Drifter's alternate universe, a UK private school is apparently the same as the Taliban. 

If you get turned on by a girl showing a little bit of ankle..... well...... You're either the Taliban, have a serious foot fetish, or you have a major problem at keeping your "Urges" under control............
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(09-16-2021, 05:42 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 04:17 PM)captivating Wrote: In The Drifter's alternate universe, a UK private school is apparently the same as the Taliban. 

If you get turned on by a girl showing a little bit of ankle..... well...... You're either the Taliban, have a serious foot fetish, or you have a major problem at keeping your "Urges" under control............

He likes men's crotch shots.. He spent at least a couple of days looking and talking about it. He's a very odd fella..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2021, 06:40 PM by captivating. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-16-2021, 05:42 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 04:17 PM)captivating Wrote: In The Drifter's alternate universe, a UK private school is apparently the same as the Taliban. 

You can't decide which side of the political spectrum you are on.  One day you are saying we have moved away from values and morals that our society is built on and then the next day you chastise those sticking to their traditional values and morals telling them that it's OK not to follow rules.

Would you be OK if our men and women in the military wore pants that showed their ankles?

This has nothing to do ankles, it has to do with the skin tight leggings or whatever she was wearing. They didn't fit with the rest of the uniform and there were probably other parts that were being exposed if they were thin.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(D)rifter is sticking up for the woke folk.

(09-16-2021, 12:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I remember when tube tops were banned. What a shame, I had such a nice tan…

Well I remember...

...wait, what was I saying?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]