Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 2 Broncos at Jags***

(09-19-2021, 04:12 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 04:06 PM)jagman Wrote: Jack is not a consistent performer.  Some games he looks good and other games he looks lost out there.

Jack was good when we had talent around him and he could rely on his talents. He can't lead a team and he isn't a game changer without the support. 

You don't get to become a 3-4 because you want to do it. You have to draft tweener linebackers and have some good space eaters. We have nothing. 

Offense was okay but we just aren't winning match ups. You can see Lawrence's talent but he is a rookie and it shouldn't be on him to lift up this crap team. We obviously don't have good coaching. 

Can it get better? We will see. At least we finally had a good opening job for once.

Everything about this is [BLEEP] backwards. This team should be running the ball to keep it out of the other team's hands and to shorten the game. Instead we're playing mad bomber with our rookie QB. Foolish.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

17 game losing streak is intact.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

4 years ago we had the best defense in the NFL, and now we get used by a guy at home who had a knee injury 2 years ago that was compared to an injury sustained in war.

One thing this game continued to prove... Give the damn ball to James Robinson. This Offense should run through him first.

I love that Trevor takes shots and is aggressive, but throwing it 40 yards down the field 8 straight times isn't going to work bud.

Lawrence is proving my original opinion of him right tho its still too early to write him off. I drank the kool aid after the draft but damn i was hoping id be proven wrong.

(09-19-2021, 04:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 04:12 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Jack was good when we had talent around him and he could rely on his talents. He can't lead a team and he isn't a game changer without the support. 

You don't get to become a 3-4 because you want to do it. You have to draft tweener linebackers and have some good space eaters. We have nothing. 

Offense was okay but we just aren't winning match ups. You can see Lawrence's talent but he is a rookie and it shouldn't be on him to lift up this crap team. We obviously don't have good coaching. 

Can it get better? We will see. At least we finally had a good opening job for once.

Everything about this is [BLEEP] backwards. This team should be running the ball to keep it out of the other team's hands and to shorten the game. Instead we're playing mad bomber with our rookie QB. Foolish.

I don't know who it is in the stadium that decided that Rex Grossman is the QB for TLaw to emulate, but someone needs to hide all the Grossman film before its too late.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(09-19-2021, 04:20 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Lawrence is proving my original opinion of him right tho its still too early to write him off. I drank the kool aid after the draft but damn i was hoping id be proven wrong.

Don't worry, you are wrong.

This team is just bad. Our strong point was supposed to be our receiving corp but they two weeks in a row they can't catch. Lambo is the other strong point but he can't make a field goal now. Team just sucks.

(09-19-2021, 04:21 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 04:20 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Lawrence is proving my original opinion of him right tho its still too early to write him off. I drank the kool aid after the draft but damn i was hoping id be proven wrong.

Don't worry, you are wrong.

No one takes him seriously.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Anything we as fans can do to facilitate that USC job?

I'll eat crow. I was on the Urban wagon cause I thought it would be exciting and he would bring something fresh and some swag. Boy was I wrong.

Guess I picked the wrong year to buy CLUB SEATS.

What a waste.

(09-19-2021, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anything we as fans can do to facilitate that USC job?

I'll eat crow. I was on the Urban wagon cause I thought it would be exciting and he would bring something fresh and some swag. Boy was I wrong.

Welcome to the club!

Tom Coughlin still the only one to almost get us back to the Super Bowl.

Poor coaching has wreaked havoc on the improvement of our roster

I think this team will start to gel and look competent after 5-6 games.

Lawrence still the best looking young QB based on today. Not exactly a compliment though

Saw improvement, not as much as I wanted to see.. Gotta see what happens next week. Need to seriously concentrate on the running game and execution.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-19-2021, 04:38 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Lawrence still the best looking young QB based on today. Not exactly a compliment though

Being a rookie QB is hard. Especially on a horrible team with a coaching staff Learning as they go.

(09-19-2021, 04:44 PM)Newton Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 04:38 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Lawrence still the best looking young QB based on today. Not exactly a compliment though

Being a rookie QB is hard. Especially on a horrible team with a coaching staff Learning as they go.

I chalk that up to a crappy franchise that just doesn't understand football. Their hires suck and they accept it and don't want to be perceived as impatient.

Problem is they created this failure now a decade in the making
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-19-2021, 07:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: A strong first quarter for us, then:

[Image: wheels-fall-off-o.gif]

Sitting in the stadium, all I could think about was this. LMBO...

NH3...
"AZANE"