Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 2 Broncos at Jags***

I like that Lawrence is willing to take the 1 on 1 chances instead of holding the ball. Killer instinct.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Its been a looooooong time since we had a long sustaining 1st drive the led to a TD for us...

Its been even longer having players who can convert a 3rd and 18 into a TD.

Oline held up. That pass rush isn't gonna get stronger in this humidity you can physically chew

Too bad our defense is clueless.

Boys came to play today.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Nice first drive. Nice rebound from last week's debacle. Now it's time to see what the defense can do, and if they look like they did last week, then we'll get to see how the offense looks with a little pressure. I'm excited.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(09-19-2021, 01:15 PM)enigma Wrote: Its been a looooooong time since we had a long sustaining 1st drive the led to a TD for us...

Well honestly that flag on them for illegal contact was suspect at best..

Now we get to suffer our defense.

Lawrence is looking great!!! We need to start running the ball though. He can't throw as much as he did last game. He's already throwing a lot so far, we need to get balanced but I love the touchdown! We finally have a lead in a game.

Looks like Denver is loading the box and Lawrence is making them pay for it.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-19-2021, 01:16 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 01:15 PM)enigma Wrote: Its been a looooooong time since we had a long sustaining 1st drive the led to a TD for us...

And how many times have we had flags against us that have been suspect through the years?

It balances out.

(09-19-2021, 01:16 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:

He fouled Jones on the TD pass too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah, we here
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 01:19 PM by SodaCityJag14. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-19-2021, 01:15 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Oline held up. That pass rush isn't gonna get stronger in this humidity you can physically chew

OLine was playing pissed off on that opening drive I love it. I know people are upset with how we made no changes up there, but i believe that continuity with the unit is important with our new rookie qb

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 01:19 PM by rhanna2.)

Penalties are killing us again! Wasn't even involved in the play. We could have gotten them off the field.

We never get off the field on 3rd down
Jaguars Fundamentalist

What's Griffin whining about? That was clearly a hold. I hate that.

No pressure again.

Damn defense
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-19-2021, 01:09 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: What's wrong? Penalties going our way...

I take that back