Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hang in there 904

(09-20-2021, 06:14 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Gotta have hope.

Yep, without Hope there is No Hope.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-19-2021, 04:53 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: I’m sure this will be poorly received because that’s the nature of this board, but listening to UB, he’s committed, says hang in there 904, we will get better, one will out work us. For all the doubts cast, I don’t doubt this. Saw good and bad today, but this year is about improvement and that is what I’m looking for the rest of the season as a fan. We have pieces but need more talent. Flame away, but I choose to be hopeful.

Right there with you, I'll keep watching and cheering every Sunday.

I've cheered for other coaches, I've booed other players; I'm a fan of the laundry through and through.

(09-20-2021, 09:57 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76117856f4f1e388191b76...y.gif&ct=g]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-20-2021, 07:52 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: every HC we had has said the same thing after 2 loses. we will get better. how many times have jags  gotten betteer after 2 loses. when HC said they will get better over last serveal years.  Zero!!!!

Denver let jags have the early TD cause they felt sorry for laughing stock of nfl. Look at end of game Broncos cold have scored ahain eaisly,and made another game of 30 plus points scored nn jags. they felt sorry for us,and showed  us some compassion cause our team is nothing but Trash right now.  this team would lose to  the 0-16 lions,and browns.

....Doug Marrone in 2019?

Started 0-2, and had a euphoric third game, and then won again to even the record, and then some guy had this back issue. Thankfully, he got better as soon as he was traded. That other team must have had the best chiropractor who ever chiropracticked.

(09-20-2021, 11:25 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 07:52 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: every HC we had has said the same thing after 2 loses. we will get better. how many times have jags  gotten betteer after 2 loses. when HC said they will get better over last serveal years.  Zero!!!!

Denver let jags have the early TD cause they felt sorry for laughing stock of nfl. Look at end of game Broncos cold have scored ahain eaisly,and made another game of 30 plus points scored nn jags. they felt sorry for us,and showed  us some compassion cause our team is nothing but Trash right now.  this team would lose to  the 0-16 lions,and browns.

....Doug Marrone in 2019?

Started 0-2, and had a euphoric third game, and then won again to even the record, and then some guy had this back issue. Thankfully, he got better as soon as he was traded. That other team must have had the best chiropractor who ever chiropracticked.

That's a Wolfie Word if I've ever seen one.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The next 2 games will be coming fast. Sunday and then thursday night. Huge games

(09-20-2021, 03:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/1...12322?s=20

That statistic is very telling.  Of course, I wonder how many times the Jaguars have actually been inside the opponent's 20 yard line.  With this offense and the play calling I'm guessing not many.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-20-2021, 03:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 03:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/1...12322?s=20

That statistic is very telling.  Of course, I wonder how many times the Jaguars have actually been inside the opponent's 20 yard line.  With this offense and the play calling I'm guessing not many.

5 plays, all in the last thirty seconds at Houston.

(09-20-2021, 08:38 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 08:36 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: My main issue is the secondary. We're giving up way too much via the air. First Brandin Cooks lights us up and now Courtland Sutton. The Broncos didn't even have Jerry Jeudy for this game and we still couldn't cover Sutton. This is becoming a real problem. Now, we have to play one of the best receivers in the NFL DeAndre Hopkins in the next game and a very mobile QB in Murray.
Murray is going to destroy this defense.

Last year, I was told Murray runs like a toddler who stole something and is trying to run away...... Just picture this and it may help ease the pain when he throws for 300 and runs for another 100.

Murray is ok but he's no Tyrod Taylor ..... lol

It sucks to be a Jags fan. We hope and hope and hope and then get [BLEEP] on time after time.... We have been keeping the faith, year after year after year. And year after year after year they lay a big ol dookie on the field. There were some positives, but you can say that about ANY Jags game in the last how many years? The Jags need more play makers and better coaching. The receivers need to catch the ball, the kicker needs to make his field goals and the defense should force a three and out every now and then...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-20-2021, 04:15 PM)empty Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 03:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: That statistic is very telling.  Of course, I wonder how many times the Jaguars have actually been inside the opponent's 20 yard line.  With this offense and the play calling I'm guessing not many.

If that's true (I'm too lazy to look it up) then it makes sense.  The current scheme/players/coaches can't even manage to move the offense down the field and into the red zone.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

[Image: major-league-randy.gif]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 08:14 AM by Mikey.)

(09-20-2021, 11:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 11:25 AM)Mikey Wrote: ....Doug Marrone in 2019?

That's a Wolfie Word if I've ever seen one.

It is early, should I take that as a compliment? Smile

(09-20-2021, 04:15 PM)empty Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 03:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: That statistic is very telling.  Of course, I wonder how many times the Jaguars have actually been inside the opponent's 20 yard line.  With this offense and the play calling I'm guessing not many.

Sometimes words can be so very hurtful. Ouch.

(09-20-2021, 04:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 08:38 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Murray is going to destroy this defense.

Last year, I was told Murray runs like a toddler who stole something and is trying to run away...... Just picture this and it may help ease the pain when he throws for 300 and runs for another 100.

Murray is ok but he's no Tyrod Taylor ..... lol

never change, Hurricane.

This one almost got me.

(09-20-2021, 09:57 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

We’re hopelessly hopeful.

My bet is that there are a whole lot of closet hopefuls in this thread. Embrace the beast, things will get better....someday.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Like this game hasn’t changed in the last 50 years, it’s not hard, durrrr “oh maybe we should try running the ball more?”

i can’t believe how incompetent the offensive play calling has been these two games.

Lawrence is a bust

(09-21-2021, 01:19 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: Lawrence is a bust

Wow, you think that up all by yourself?

Witty.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 03:36 PM by MoJagFan.)

(09-20-2021, 07:06 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [Image: major-league-randy.gif]

Congratulations on a great post.

I have a 904 phone in Dallas, if we annex their win we are tied for first in our division. Yeah us
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.