Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hope or something.

Lawrence has frustraited me ever since I looked into him more after we yoinked the first pick. He literally has all the talent and ability you could possibly want in a QB.. it's just the ups and downs that he's had at clemson and here thus far, I feel like once I see one clean complete 4 quarters out of him i'll feel better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-26-2021, 04:21 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Lawrence has frustraited me ever since I looked into him more after we yoinked the first pick. He literally has all the talent and ability you could possibly want in a QB.. it's just the ups and downs that he's had at clemson and here thus far, I feel like once I see one clean complete 4 quarters out of him i'll feel better.

Ups and downs at Clemson?  Lol, there wasn't that many downs lol.  Dude didn't even lose a regular season game and won the championship as a freshman.  Look at Clemson now without him.  They have already lost 2 games.

(09-26-2021, 05:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 04:21 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Lawrence has frustraited me ever since I looked into him more after we yoinked the first pick. He literally has all the talent and ability you could possibly want in a QB.. it's just the ups and downs that he's had at clemson and here thus far, I feel like once I see one clean complete 4 quarters out of him i'll feel better.

Ups and downs at Clemson?  Lol, there wasn't that many downs lol.  Dude didn't even lose a regular season game and won the championship as a freshman.  Look at Clemson now without him.  They have already lost 2 games.

Bro, he lost two games! How can we ever celebrate the Jaguars drafting such a L-O-O-S-U-R?!?!?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2021, 02:18 AM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(09-26-2021, 05:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

I'm speaking of him specifically. Not the entirety of the team. Look at his last game in college for the most recent example. He'd make an amazing throw, then throw an uncatchable duck. This happened in a majority of games he played at Clemson, but he also had ETN setting rushing records, good defenses, and un competitive opponents. He has the ability to be great, but he also has a nack for very strange mistakes. Watch some of the game film and not the highlights you'll see what I mean.

(09-26-2021, 06:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 05:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ups and downs at Clemson?  Lol, there wasn't that many downs lol.  Dude didn't even lose a regular season game and won the championship as a freshman.  Look at Clemson now without him.  They have already lost 2 games.

Bro, he lost two games! How can we ever celebrate the Jaguars drafting such a L-O-O-S-U-R?!?!?

Wins/losses in college mean nothing compared to his actual throws/decision making when it comes to evaluating talent for the NFL.. no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSJAQ4FmHPM

Theres a ton more to watch, but this shows some of the things I talked about back in Jan/feb

(09-27-2021, 02:14 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 05:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ups and downs at Clemson?  Lol, there wasn't that many downs lol.  Dude didn't even lose a regular season game and won the championship as a freshman.  Look at Clemson now without him.  They have already lost 2 games.

I'm speaking of him specifically. Not the entirety of the team. Look at his last game in college for the most recent example. He'd make an amazing throw, then throw an uncatchable duck. This happened in a majority of games he played at Clemson, but he also had ETN setting rushing records, good defenses, and un competitive opponents. He has the ability to be great, but he also has a nack for very strange mistakes. Watch some of the game film and not the highlights you'll see what I mean.

(09-26-2021, 06:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Bro, he lost two games! How can we ever celebrate the Jaguars drafting such a L-O-O-S-U-R?!?!?

Wins/losses in college mean nothing compared to his actual throws/decision making when it comes to evaluating talent for the NFL.. no?

Theres a ton more to watch, but this shows some of the things I talked about back in Jan/feb

Lol, did you even watch his last game?  He was pressured on almost every throw.  The Ohio St dline dominated Clemsons online and Trevor still had 400 yrds and a couple TDs.  You will never find a find a college flawless QB.  He was one of the All time great college QBs and he has almost ever tool you want in a QB lol.  Clueless

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-27-2021, 02:14 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

(09-26-2021, 06:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Bro, he lost two games! How can we ever celebrate the Jaguars drafting such a L-O-O-S-U-R?!?!?

You said "ups and downs and Clemson", so you are the one who brought up his college career. His "downs" consisted of exactly two losses, both in the playoffs against ridiculously good pass rushers. So yeah, whatevs.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-24-2021, 09:04 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 08:37 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: It’s equal parts timing being off between he and the receivers and the speed at which he’s processing things on the field which will naturally increase with experience.  Would be nice if one of these weeks it just all clicks for him and he starts dominating, but more likely it will be gradual improvements week to week.  He should look much better come December than he does today though.

This. 

I haven't lost hope in Trevor Lawrence, he is a rookie being a rookie but still showing elite traits to be steered toward success. 

The guys making personnel decisions, game-planning and calling plays on the other hand, have me worried sick about their apparent ineptitude. 
They could turn it around still, but I've seen zero signs thus far.

this is probably the vast majority of the board.

Plenty of optimism w/r/t the QB. The others? not so much.