Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Taunting rule is now about controlling "Black bodies"

(09-21-2021, 02:10 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 11:08 AM)Ronster Wrote: If there were zero white players, zero white refs, zero white owners and the scoreboard operator happened to be white, they would still SCREAM RACISM..... It's a tool (club) they are using to garner even more control. They want to make black people UNTOUCHABLE. YOU MAY NOT CRITISIZE ANY BLACK PERSON EVER, NO MATTER THE REASON.. THEY CAN DO NO WRONG. To any black person that believes this way, KISS MY [BLEEP], KISS IT.

Wow.  You start with a whole bunch of assumptions which are not true ("zero white players, zero white refs, zero white owners"), then you imagine a conspiracy and then you end it all by telling imaginary black people who believe this imaginary thing you made up to kiss your [BLEEP].   That's a long way to go just to tell black people they can kiss your [BLEEP].

Ronster excels at conspiracies.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2021, 05:29 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 02:10 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Wow.  You start with a whole bunch of assumptions which are not true ("zero white players, zero white refs, zero white owners"), then you imagine a conspiracy and then you end it all by telling imaginary black people who believe this imaginary thing you made up to kiss your [BLEEP].   That's a long way to go just to tell black people they can kiss your [BLEEP].

Ronster excels.

There, fixed it for you.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 05:56 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Haven’t read a lick of this thread other than the title.  All I’ll say is…It’s called sportsmanship.  

I’ll even add, if you’re going to play at the “elite” level, you ought to have it.  I understand emotions and testosterone get in the way.  But don’t be a dick on the field

While ronster is misguided he is not far off.  How about this outright racism from Mikesez's #1 source of news/talking points?

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1...n-syndrome

Why does it even have to be about race?  The story has my interest because it's so bizarre.  The "news" anchor/opinion host also thinks that CBP is using whips on illegal Haitian aliens because they are black.  It's not even close to true.

The whole "white privilege" and "white supremacy" narrative pushed by the left is getting pretty old.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-21-2021, 06:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: While ronster is misguided he is not far off.  How about this outright racism from Mikesez's #1 source of news/talking points?

Why does it even have to be about race?  The story has my interest because it's so bizarre.  The "news" anchor/opinion host also thinks that CBP is using whips on illegal Haitian aliens because they are black.  It's not even close to true.

The whole "white privilege" and "white supremacy" narrative pushed by the left is getting pretty old.

Getting?

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 05:55 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-21-2021, 06:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: While ronster is misguided he is not far off.  How about this outright racism from Mikesez's #1 source of news/talking points?

It seems obvious that the Gabby Petito story is all over the news because Gabby Petito was a very attractive young woman.  There's nothing inherently important about her disappearance.   People disappear all the time.  But when it's a very attractive young woman, preferably blonde, the media go full-plane-crash-mode.  Because the media loves pretty faces.  Pretty faces draw viewers and internet clicks.

Joy Reid might call it "missing white woman syndrome."  I would call it "missing blonde syndrome."  The cuter the girl, the more news coverage it gets.  It has nothing to do with white supremacy.  It has to do with how the media attracts viewers.

(09-22-2021, 05:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

It seems obvious that the Gabby Petito story is all over the news because Gabby Petito was a very attractive young woman.  There's nothing inherently important about her disappearance.   People disappear all the time.  But when it's a very attractive young woman, preferably blonde, the media go full-plane-crash-mode.  Because the media loves pretty faces.  Pretty faces draw viewers and internet clicks.

Joy Reid might call it "missing white woman syndrome."  I would call it "missing blonde syndrome."  The cuter the girl, the more news coverage it gets.  It has nothing to do with white supremacy.  It has to do with how the media attracts viewers.

She's famous to the kids, an internet star.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Not "misguided" but rather wide awake, which coincidently is the opposite of "being woke"
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-22-2021, 05:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I somewhat agree with you, except for the part in bold.  The Taylor Rose Williams story was also covered nationwide.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 10:17 AM by Norman Mushari.)

So is it control when the NHL doesn't allow tainting?

There's like 6 black people in the whole league.

Some people just live there lives without politics being the number one reason for everything they do and every decision they make. Not everyone is a political victim.

Some people just like to watch sports without someone constantly slashing at their throats when they do something cool.

Do you forget Albert Haynesworth? (Nothing to do with skin color or gender. Just an [BLEEP])

(09-22-2021, 10:15 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: So is it control when the NHL doesn't allow taunting?

There's like 6 black people in the whole league.

Some people just live there lives without politics being the number one reason for everything they do and every decision they make.  Not everyone is a political victim.

Some people just like to watch sports without someone constantly slashing at their throats when they do something cool.

Do you forget Albert Haynesworth?  (Nothing to do with skin color or gender.  Just an [BLEEP])

Ha tainting!
s
;

;