Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gabby Petito slaying: Florida lawyer, a mom of two, puts $20G bounty on Brian Laundri

I get what y’all are saying. I really do. Idk who found this scum. If it was authorities, no. No reward for doing your job. If it was a hiker, and the remains are there? Idk. I’m on the fence. He offed himself and got half eaten by gators, buzzards and such. Not like you contributed to something that led to the arrest of the guy. Glad he’s dead. Glad the family has closure. The coroner already revealed the how. I hope her family can get closure without the “why”. As a parent, I’d still be heartbroken first, pissed off second, but I think I’d feel better knowing he isn’t Scott free and his demons caught up and he offed himself. I know it doesn’t make it better for them at all. But it takes the “serving justice” aspect out. This, leaving them with the grieving. I’m sure it’s tough. Heart goes out to them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-24-2021, 06:20 PM)Jags Wrote: I get what y’all are saying.  I really do.  Idk who found this scum.  If it was authorities, no.  No reward for doing your job.  If it was a hiker, and the remains are there?  Idk.  I’m on the fence.  He offed himself and got half eaten by gators, buzzards and such.  Not like you contributed to something that led to the arrest of the guy.  Glad he’s dead.  Glad the family has closure.  The coroner already revealed the how.  I hope her family can get closure without the “why”.  As a parent, I’d still be heartbroken first, pissed off second, but I think I’d feel better knowing he isn’t Scott free and his demons caught up and he offed himself.  I know it doesn’t make it better for them at all.  But it takes the “serving justice” aspect out.  This, leaving them with the grieving.  I’m sure it’s tough. Heart goes out to them.

I'll just add in that if I find remains in the woods, and they turn out to be that of (supposedly) the prime suspect in a murder investigation, I'm not pressing the victim's family for any reward money.

This might be why I'm not filthy rich, though.

(10-25-2021, 11:12 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 06:20 PM)Jags Wrote: I get what y’all are saying.  I really do.  Idk who found this scum.  If it was authorities, no.  No reward for doing your job.  If it was a hiker, and the remains are there?  Idk.  I’m on the fence.  He offed himself and got half eaten by gators, buzzards and such.  Not like you contributed to something that led to the arrest of the guy.  Glad he’s dead.  Glad the family has closure.  The coroner already revealed the how.  I hope her family can get closure without the “why”.  As a parent, I’d still be heartbroken first, pissed off second, but I think I’d feel better knowing he isn’t Scott free and his demons caught up and he offed himself.  I know it doesn’t make it better for them at all.  But it takes the “serving justice” aspect out.  This, leaving them with the grieving.  I’m sure it’s tough. Heart goes out to them.

I'll just add in that if I find remains in the woods, and they turn out to be that of (supposedly) the prime suspect in a murder investigation, I'm not pressing the victim's family for any reward money.

This might be why I'm not filthy rich, though.

I agree. I wouldn’t have the balls to ask for the money either.  I’d even feel bad if they offered and I took it.  

You’re on to something though.  I have family that are millionaires. I’m now 120% positive they got there but not buying a .79 1/2 pvc coupling.  They’ve got money, but asked if I had a damn coupling!!! Ace hardware and HD are literally 10 minutes from our houses!!!   If that!!! More like 5 minutes.  Why are we trying to “barrow” one?  I know you’re not gonna rerun it! I’m not sure I wanna be a millionaire if it means being that “cheap”