Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Quote:Wow!!!!! Are you serious???
I'm not. Hopefully no one else is either. Train wreck in slow, slow, slow motion.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's remember Beachum is probably done for the year.  

[BLEEP] it!
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:It's official. Chargers beat the Jaguars 38-14, and we are NOT the only NFL team with an 0-2 record and start!

Soooo you're saying there's a chance? Even Lloyd Christmas knows we're cooked.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Yeldon is a huge bust.

We probably should have known that immediately after the Ivory signing. Early 2nd round pick and you fork over $30 million to another RB? Something was up when that happened.

Quote:LOL Bortles throws for 329 yard and 2 TDs and these inept clowns still lose by 24. Don't give me that garbage time crap either because he threw for 300 vs. Green Bay and Bortles LEADS NFL in passing yards. He's elite. Gus and his D is crap

Yeah, I can't wait to see all those posts from Blake Leopold this week declaring how great he is.

Quote:I am just now watching the game and for what reason would a LB Paul be trying to guard Gordon. And a Defense is aloud to jump during a snap count and the offense is not aloud to unless. You know what never mind.  The REFs are really after Jacksonville. We don't even need to practice this week cause whatever they do in practice they don't do on the field. I think the players need a week off and only the coaches practice on coaching and play calling. Let them play Madden and see if they call the same stupid mess to win a game.

This isn't on the refs.  You can jump, but when we jumped, the offensive linemen also jumped before our guy went back to the line so that was the correct call.

Quote:Yeldon is a huge bust.

he's terrible.  Afraid to lower his shoulder against a corner.  

Quote:I'm sorry but, if that was Yeldon catching that, he would have been down at the 10 yard line.

Grant needs more playing time.
Did you see how much effort went into tackling on the part of the San Diego defense? I think I actually saw a defender walk away from Grant.

Quote:It's official. Chargers beat the Jaguars 38-14, and we are NOT the only NFL team with an 0-2 record and start!

To bot or not to bot hmm

Quote:We probably should have known that immediately after the Ivory signing. Early 2nd round pick and you fork over $30 million to another RB? Something was up when that happened.

Yea it looks like a wasted pick, especially considering David Johnson went in the 3rd, that's what happens when you draft strictly for "need". 

Quote:I am just now watching the game and for what reason would a LB Paul be trying to guard Gordon. And a Defense is aloud to jump during a snap count and the offense is not aloud to unless. You know what never mind.  The REFs are really after Jacksonville. We don't even need to practice this week cause whatever they do in practice they don't do on the field. I think the players need a week off and only the coaches practice on coaching and play calling. Let them play Madden and see if they call the same stupid mess to win a game.

Ask Madden would out coach Bradley 

Quote:Yeah, I can't wait to see all those posts from Blake Leopold this week declaring how great he is.

I think Bortles is fine minus his dumb plays.  This was playcalling and a bad offensive plan with no adjustments which is a staple of the Gus Bradley era.

We should have to wear those urine colored unis until we can stop playing games like this.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 07:44 PM by haveaseat.)

Quote:LOL Bortles throws for 329 yard and 2 TDs and these inept clowns still lose by 24. Don't give me that garbage time crap either because he threw for 300 vs. Green Bay and Bortles LEADS NFL in passing yards. He's elite. Gus and his D is crap

Take off the blinders. Even Blake would call it a bad day for him.

Here's your post game thread for complaining. This thread is now closed.