Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 08:06 AM by Mowerguy.)

Quote:307 am...

3 hour drive to the stadium.

My second jags game...

I'm WIDE AWAKE READY FOR US TO KICK SOME......[BAD WORD REMOVED]!

DUUUVALLLLLL

Quote:I'm awake too. Only have a 1 & 1/2 hour ride. So badly need to sleep. Have work at 4am on Monday gonna be a long 2 days. Hopefully jags make it worth it with a convincing win.

Amazing how we're getting fans all over the country...and even the world.

Enjoy the game guys and we'll look for Jaguars fans on TV!

Thanks for repping us... :thumbsup:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even though we lost last week, I've never seen so many people saying the Jags are a good football team in an ESPN article like I did last week. We're finally getting some recognition from other fans. 

So it's the Yeldon show again today. Here's hoping he can rack up some major yardage. Need him to get it going.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Is it 4:30 yet?

Quote:Even though we lost last week, I've never seen so many people saying the Jags are a good football team in an ESPN article like I did last week. We're finally getting some recognition from other fans.

We finally have a talented enough team to deserve notoriety. Which is why the fans should expect a W against the lesser teams. It's time for our team to act like they are good. No more moral victories. Just win baby! Go jags!
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:So it's the Yeldon show again today. Here's hoping he can rack up some major yardage. Need him to get it going.
They are used to defending the quick, slippery type of back practicing against Woodhead all the time. I really wish we had some serious power to cram down their throats.We will miss Ivory in that respect. Do they have a quality power back?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:We finally have a talented enough team to deserve notoriety. Which is why the fans should expect a W against the lesser teams. It's time for our team to act like they are good. No more moral victories. Just win baby! Go jags!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Let's go Jaguars! Here's to an injury free game and a win for the Jaguars.

This team has to take that next step today. Getting tired of moral victories. Need a win in the win column. This team has all the pieces it needs on the field to be successful. Now it's time for the coaches to step up and turn em loose.

Defense needs to step up and make plays by getting 3 and outs and turn overs. Offensive line needs to create gaps for Yeldon to pierce through. The team as a whole needs to eliminate stupid penalties. Play smart but play violent. I gave a pass on the first game since they kept it close against green bay.. They're not going to get many passes this season. Passes were given last season. Gus needs to step up his game. I'd much rather see him succeed than fail.

Go Jags.. Get it the hell done..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:We are going to win this and it will be glorious.

I really hope so.

Quote:Sweet Jesus...I had term papers that weren't that long.. . Lol
Amelia didn't cite her sources this time!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:This team has to take that next step today. Getting tired of moral victories. Need a win in the win column. This team has all the pieces it needs on the field to be successful. Now it's time for the coaches to step up and turn em loose.

Defense needs to step up and make plays by getting 3 and outs and turn overs. Offensive line needs to create gaps for Yeldon to pierce through. The team as a whole needs to eliminate stupid penalties. Play smart but play violent. I gave a pass on the first game since they kept it close against green bay.. They're not going to get many passes this season. Passes were given last season. Gus needs to step up his game. I'd much rather see him succeed than fail.

Go Jags.. Get it the hell done..

Agreed. Getting tired of moral victory crowd. This game is huge for Gus in many ways.

Whoa whoa whoa.... Did a certain someone get banned?

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 09:50 AM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:Whoa whoa whoa.... Did a certain someone get banned?

It's either that or she blocked us.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I want to see Rivers screaming like a baby

Quote:307 am...

3 hour drive to the stadium.

My second jags game...

I'm WIDE AWAKE READY FOR US TO KICK SOME......[BAD WORD REMOVED]!

DUUUVALLLLLL

Quote:I'm awake too. Only have a 1 & 1/2 hour ride. So badly need to sleep. Have work at 4am on Monday gonna be a long 2 days. Hopefully jags make it worth it with a convincing win.

Represent.

It'll be about 76 degrees here as well while watching the game.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Is it 4:30 yet?
It's not even 1PM yet.

Quote:Agreed. Getting tired of moral victory crowd. This game is huge for Gus in many ways.

Moral victory last week was understandable because it allowed us to set our expectations. This week? Definitely not shooting for moral victories. We played well last week and should have won... this week, we need to and should win. No doubts.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:It's not even 1PM yet.
[Image: tumblr_inline_no5i89XNGt1rkygkg_500.gif]

It doesn't matter whether we win or lose man! This is like any other week man, a learning experience man! Let's go out there man and overcome some adversity man! All that matters man is that we go out there and demonstrate our spirit man! This is a special group man, I've seen some great growth man, great growth! We have a special culture here man, and we protect it man! It's time to go out there and have some fun man and most of all compete and get better man! Let's all become better Jay-gwires than we were yesterday man! This is such an opportoony man, to demonstrate our spirit man! We are Jay-gwires man and we want more!!!!!!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!