Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 12:30 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans! Smile Our Jacksonville Jaguars seek to win their first game in 2016, as they are in Southern California to play the Chargers for a late afternoon game in San Diego. Jaguars have an opportunity to create a bit of team history to win their first ever regular season game over the Chargers at Qualcomm Stadium, in both teams ninth all-time regular season meeting.

Both Jacksonville and San Diego are coming from Week One losses last Sunday. Chargers were leading as much as 27-10 through the early stages of the fourth quarter, before the Chiefs came back to score 17 points in regulation, and lost through an Alex Smith 2-yard run in overtime. Packers spoiled the Jaguars home and season opener by winning 27-23 at EverBank Field.

San Diego leads the all-time regular season series over Jacksonville 6 games to 2, and Jaguars seek to win their first over the Chargers since 2007. Jacksonville is also on a current five game losing streak over San Diego, and have been outscored in those five games 164 to 72.

Jaguars only wins in the rivalry over the Chargers both occurred at EverBank Field. Jacksonville defeated San Diego 27-21 in their first regular season meeting back on October 5, 2003. Jaguars second, and last, win occured in both teams third regular season meeting at EverBank back on November 18, 2007.

Josh Scobee kicked a 48-yard field goal Maurice Jones-Drew ran a 1-yard touchdown in the first quarter. Jaguars QB David Garrard later threw 2 touchdown passes, 36 yards to Reggie Williams, and 1 yard to Marcedes Lewis for a 24-10 lead after three quarters. Philip Rivers threw a 24-yard TD pass to Antonio Gates in the fourth quarter, but the Jaguars still held their lead to win 24-17. Rivers and Gates also the remaining Chargers by tenure remaining from that Chargers 2007 team that are playing our Jaguars this afternoon.

Philadelphia Phillies broadcaster Tom Mc Carthy and former NFL defensive back Adam Archuleta, are announcing the live TV game commentary for The NFL On CBS, seen primarily in Northern and Central Florida, Southern Georgia, San Diego and the Imperial Valley in California, and locally on WJAX CBS Channel 47, live on HD.

Sunny and clear skies at 77 degrees, feels like 78 degrees is the game forecast inside Qualcomm Stadium for the 4:25PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 53% humidity, and western winds at 9 miles per hour.

NO injuries, try not to start your season at 0-2, win your first regular season game at San Diego, Beat The Bolts, and GO JAGUARS!!!!! :yes: Smile B) :thumbsup: ^_^

Jaguars @ Chargers Live NFL GameCenters And Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/regular 2

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016091812...s@chargers

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.chargers.com/team/injury-report

Jaguars @ Chargers NFL On CBS regional doubleheader late game in yellow:

http://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You are amazing

Will I have a steak dinner, or will I drink bleach after the game?

Sweet Jesus...I had term papers that weren't that long.. . Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Still waiting...

All hail the bot

Let's go!

[Image: Nxe3Q.png]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Good post, jags02
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

I think we should win by 10 or more. We are a lot more talented than last year and relatively healthy. This should be a good game. I'll be running on little sleep so they better kick some Bolt [BLEEP] today.

Quote:[Image: Nxe3Q.png]

What's he doing in here?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Go Jags. Let's end the west coast slump and get a rare (these days) September win.

not official enough. It was still Saturday where the game is played. 1/10

307 am...

3 hour drive to the stadium.

My second jags game...

I'm WIDE AWAKE READY FOR US TO KICK SOME......[BLEEP]!

DUUUVALLLLLL

Let's go Jags

Quote:307 am...

3 hour drive to the stadium.

My second jags game...

I'm WIDE AWAKE READY FOR US TO KICK SOME......[BAD WORD REMOVED]!

DUUUVALLLLLL

I'm awake too. Only have a 1 & 1/2 hour ride. So badly need to sleep. Have work at 4am on Monday gonna be a long 2 days. Hopefully jags make it worth it with a convincing win.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 07:07 AM by RedRooster28.)

Just got off work a couple hours ago and gonna be back at work during the game, but I'll be following on breaks.

Would be nice to have a week of feeling encouraged, if we go 0-2 I won't freak out, but we gotta grab at least 2 of our first 5 to change our trajectory.

Quote:I'm awake too. Only have a 1 & 1/2 hour ride. So badly need to sleep. Have work at 4am on Monday gonna be a long 2 days. Hopefully jags make it worth it with a convincing win.
I'm with u.

Hopefully we really lay into them...

I don't jus want to win.

I want to DOMINATE IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME

Come on Jags! Steal the show!
No commercial messages in sigs

We are going to win this and it will be glorious.