Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Squirrel hid 175 pounds of nuts in Chevy Avalanche pickup

That's a lot of nuts.........

Squirrel hid 175 pounds of nuts in Chevy Avalanche pickup while owner was away

Critter filled engine bay with black walnuts

A Fargo, N.D., man returning from a four-day trip discovered a large cargo in is Chevrolet pickup, but not in the bed.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/squirrel-hi...r-was-away
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Think about the energy expended for such a small creature to walk, carry and climb in order to stack that much weight in only four days.

That squirrel must be predicting a really long, cold winter.

(10-04-2021, 03:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That squirrel must be predicting a really long, cold winter.

Or an aspiring entrepreneur.

(10-04-2021, 04:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 03:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That squirrel must be predicting a really long, cold winter.

Or an aspiring entrepreneur.

I like the way you think!

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 07:26 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

I thought all Chevy owners tuck their nuts away.

(10-04-2021, 07:25 PM)Jags Wrote: I thought all Chevy owners tuck their nuts away.

Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho...you've started it now.

(10-04-2021, 07:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 07:25 PM)Jags Wrote: I thought all Chevy owners tuck their nuts away.

Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho...you've started it now.

Haha.  Think I’m wrong?  Ask Americus.  Where’s her nuts? Hmm?  That’s what I thought!  Smile

(10-04-2021, 07:47 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 07:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho...you've started it now.

Haha.  Think I’m wrong?  Ask Americus.  Where’s her nuts? Hmm?  That’s what I thought!  Smile

I hear she collects those of Ford drivers. 

Glad I drive a Toyota.

That's just nuts.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2021, 11:06 AM by americus 2.0.)

(10-04-2021, 09:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 07:47 PM)Jags Wrote: Haha.  Think I’m wrong?  Ask Americus.  Where’s her nuts? Hmm?  That’s what I thought!  Smile

I hear she collects those of Ford drivers. 

Glad I drive a Toyota.

Be very glad. Muahahaha.....  Big Grin

My husband always jokes around that I have bigger balls than a lot of guys. I call it being assertive. He bought me a shirt with a sketch of a honey badger and it reads, "I take what I want!" Sometimes I think he's slightly afraid of me. Lol. 

The last 10 years have mellowed me quite a bit. My life up to then was chaos and to survive chaos you have to be a little crazy and be willing and able to stand up for yourself no matter the cost.

(10-04-2021, 07:47 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 07:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho...you've started it now.

I mean, if you want to find out.....   Rolleyes

(10-05-2021, 11:05 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 09:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I hear she collects those of Ford drivers. 

Glad I drive a Toyota.

Be very glad. Muahahaha.....  Big Grin

My husband always jokes around that I have bigger balls than a lot of guys. I call it being assertive. He bought me a shirt with a sketch of a honey badger and it reads, "I take what I want!" Sometimes I think he's slightly afraid of me. Lol. 

The last 10 years have mellowed me quite a bit. My life up to then was chaos and to survive chaos you have to be a little crazy and be willing and able to stand up for yourself no matter the cost.

(10-04-2021, 07:47 PM)Jags Wrote: Haha.  Think I’m wrong?  Ask Americus.  Where’s her nuts? Hmm?  That’s what I thought!  Smile

I mean, if you want to find out.....   Rolleyes

Lol, you’ve got me all wrong, my friend.  I wasn’t talking about you.  I was talking about another “Americus” we know.  Small world, huh?

Mmm hmm...  Smile

Maybe the squirrel just really didn’t like the truck owner.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-07-2021, 12:46 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Maybe the squirrel just really didn’t like the truck owner.

Maybe he’s just nuts.