Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bretman Rock - The First Homosexual Man On The Cover Of Playboy!

Bretman Rock - The First Homosexual Man On The Cover Of Playboy!

Playboy covers are associated with scantily clad women, often in extremely defiant poses. However, in October 2021, readers will not see another sexy lady, but a gentleman dressed in the trademark bunny ears. It will be famed influencer Bretman Rock, who will go down in history as the first homosexual man on the cover of Playboy.

https://www.dazzling.news/a5504/bretman-...Awb2yTqOW0
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fresh hell.

It’s a desperate ploy to make themselves relevant again. The bizarre logic of presenting to their few remaining readers exactly the opposite of what they’re looking for seems senseless.

(10-13-2021, 07:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It’s a desperate ploy to make themselves relevant again. The bizarre logic of presenting to their few remaining readers exactly the opposite of what they’re looking for seems senseless.

I suspect it's a move to gain new readership, but I also suspect the target audience already has it's own magazine.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 11:48 PM by TheO-LineMatters. Edited 1 time in total.)

Two things. I don't know who this guy is. Is he related to "The Rock?"

I honestly thought Playboy went out of business years ago. Didn't it fold when Hef died? Who reads magazines anymore?

(10-14-2021, 11:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Two things. I don't know who this guy is. Is he related to "The Rock?"

I honestly thought Playboy went out of business years ago. Didn't it fold when Hef died? Who reads magazines anymore?

His daughter had been running it for several years prior to his death I believe.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-15-2021, 12:18 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 11:47 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Two things. I don't know who this guy is. Is he related to "The Rock?"

His daughter had been running it for several years prior to his death I believe.

I did not know that. I just find the whole thing kind of odd. Why would anyone look at Playboy, when there is a whole internet of free stuff out there? To me, looking at Playboy is kinda like buying a rotary phone or a record player. Why?

(10-15-2021, 09:51 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 12:18 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: His daughter had been running it for several years prior to his death I believe.

I did not know that. I just find the whole thing kind of odd. Why would anyone look at Playboy, when there is a whole internet of free stuff out there? To me, looking at Playboy is kinda like buying a rotary phone or a record player. Why?

For the articles...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 11:40 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

I didn't even know Playboy was still around.. Can't remember the last time I saw one. Had to been as a kid.. I did have a collection growing up through the years. Collected all the ones with the celebrities.

Had Vanna White, Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Cindy Crawford, Pamela Anderson and ect..

All were in really great condition. Just pitched em one day.. Plus I didn't want the wife to find em lolol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Playboy still exists? That must be a pretty sad rag in this era of the internet.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 09:39 PM by Jags.)

Imagine being 13 and finally getting your hands on a playboy. Only to find man nipples.

No, next of kin is “fraggle” .

(10-15-2021, 09:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 09:51 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I did not know that. I just find the whole thing kind of odd. Why would anyone look at Playboy, when there is a whole internet of free stuff out there? To me, looking at Playboy is kinda like buying a rotary phone or a record player. Why?

For the articles...

Something to read while you're in the bathroom?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(10-16-2021, 11:11 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 09:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: For the articles...

Something to read while you're in the bathroom?

More like something to wipe yourself with after using the bathroom.