Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 9

(11-03-2021, 03:02 PM)Mikey Wrote: 2-1 last week. 19-7 on the year. I wanna get crazy, but tugging on the reins a bit.

Jets 20 indynoplace 19 - Is there enough film now to figure out Mike White? If he gets the win, does Wilson stay on the bench?
Buff 42 Duval 10 - I don't like the rumblings I've heard from some of our defensive players. They sound dejected, and I fear that the give-up is gonna start showing. Doesn't help that the Bills are a solid team on both sides.
Phins 10 tinhorns 3 - I fought hard not to pick the tinhorns here. Does flirting with Watson break Tua's desire to play in Miami or does Tua convince the team that they made the right choice?
Rams 34 tacks 13 - Do the tacks panic? Can Tannehill carry them? Maybe next week.

Welp. stinkin tacks strike again. rough week, 1-3 to keep mikey humble. 20-10 on the year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2021, 02:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: 16-10

colts
tatanka
phins
rams

2-2

18-12

(11-03-2021, 02:58 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: Colts
Bills
Texans
Rams

1-2 last week