Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Vrabel coach of the year?

He has the Tacks at 7-2 with a QB that has almost more INTs than TDs.

He also just beat one of the best teams in the league without Henry.

This guy has this team winning games with injured players throughout the season.

Who else you got?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's hard to argue. He's a great, old school coach

Vrabel is a good coach.
Sucks for Jags fans, but it's true.

Wondering what happened to all those tack trolls hailing Tannehill and Julio in the preseason?
LOL
tacks defense set up that win vs the rams

The titans are looking good but I'm not sold on them yet. There is still half the season to go

Easily the COY on my eyes. Titans always show up to play and he has consistently win with Tannenhill. HOF material right here.

(11-08-2021, 02:09 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: He has the Tacks at 7-2 with a QB that has almost more INTs than TDs.

He also just beat one of the best teams in the league without Henry.

This guy has this team winning games with injured players throughout the season.

Who else you got?

I think Kliff is in the running, but he needs Murray back and playing like it's Tecmo Bowl to be in serious consideration.

They'll probably give it to Arians, though, @because it's such a challenge to win with a stacked roster@

He seems to at least be the best one in the division. I don't pay enough attention to other head coaches to know that he's the best in the NFL, but he's much better than Meyer.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021, 07:02 PM by TheDogCatcher. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-09-2021, 11:07 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: He seems to at least be the best one in the division. I don't pay enough attention to other head coaches to know that he's the best in the NFL, but he's much better than Meyer.

I have a renewed appreciation for Mike Tomlin, too. He’s winning with a broken down Roethlisbooger.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Sean Payton's doing pretty well too with a very unstable roster due to injuries
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

TN has the most injuries in the league and they still win. Their schedule looks pretty damn easy too.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(11-08-2021, 02:09 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: He has the Tacks at 7-2 with a QB that has almost more INTs than TDs.

Vrabel has the Titans offensive line injecting HGH into their body. Sure, they are going to be good.  Just look at Taylor Lewan now that he's clean.  Dude sucks now that he got busted !!

Instead of naming him Coach of the Year, Vrabel should be investigated and banned from the league.

(11-12-2021, 09:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Vrabel has the Titans offensive line injecting HGH into their body. Sure, they are going to be good.  Just look at Taylor Lewan now that he's clean.  Dude sucks now that he got busted !!

Instead of naming him Coach of the Year, Vrabel should be investigated and banned from the league.

What in the HELL are you talking about?

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 07:01 PM by YouMadThough.)

https://twitter.com/HaydenWinks/status/1...18499?s=20

(11-12-2021, 09:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Well those fluids arent working as they've been a terrible offensive line unit......

Meh

He has definitely done an outstanding job and has proven that he is one of the best coaches in the league.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.