Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 11

Not a full slate in the division last week, as the Texans had the bye.  In Indy, the Colts and Jaguars squared off, and it looked as if the Colts would win it in a laugherm, but the Jaguars hung around and fought back and had a chance to win it at the end.  Meanwhile in Trashville, the tacks edged the Saints 23-21 to maintain their hold on first place, not only in the division, but in the conference.

Since there were only two games within the division last week, it was a relatively easy run, and like just about everyone else, I went 2-0 in picks.  Hopefully I will be wrong in at least one pick this week.

On to this weeks games.

Colts (4-5) at Bills (6-3)-The Colts are a solid to good team and are getting healthy.  But assuming the Bills loss to Jacksonville was but a hiccup, the Bills may yet be the class of the AFC before ll is said and done.  Bills win 30-23.

49ers (4-5) at Jaguars (2-7)-The Jaguars had been playing better of late, and the 49ers are having a disappointing season, and I was toying with the idea of picking the Jaguars this week, especially since the 49ers are coming off a Monday night game and are traveling east for a 1 pm EST game.  But then the 49ers throttled the Rams.  I still think defensively, the Jaguars are playing much better than they were to start the season.  But I don't see them doing anything offensively against the 49ers.  9ers win 24-13.

Texans (1-8) at tacks (8-2)  tacks strengthen their hold on the division-tacks win 31-10.

Last week:  2-0
Overall:  23-9

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 08:53 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

21-11 overall  this week my picks are going to be  

Bills

tittians

Jags- I'm goign to have confindence,and faith it starts this sunday in front of mine,and dads eyes live. The turn around begains. 

also i will be out of ton still for next weeks picks as well. so my picks for that week will be.  

Colts
Jags
Pats

texans

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

2-0 last week
22-10 overall

Colts over Bills
49ers over Jaguars
Titans over Texans
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Bills
Jaguars
Titans

2-0 last week
20-12 overall
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2021, 05:45 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

2-0 last week
24-8 overall

Bills over the Clots - I've got a suspicion this could be a close game that goes either way.  Taking the Bills because they're at home.
Tacks over Texans - No explanation necessary
Jags over 49ers - Going gut instinct here.  My tenuous, one game, lead rides on this game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Last week 2-0
Overall 20-12

Bills 31 Colts 21
Niners 23 Jaguars 21
Titans 30 Texans 12

Bills
49ers
Tacks

Last week:
2-0

Overall:
20-12
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

1-1 last week, so 20-12 overall.

Since the Jaguars are at home I think they can win this week, so I'll go ahead and pick them to have a slim win over the 49ers. Maybe something like 17-13.

The titans should be able to get past the texans. Something like 24-6.

The colts didn't look particularly good last week, though the Bills didn't look very good a couple of weeks ago, either. Still I'll go Bills. Something like 27-20.

20-12

bills
9ers
tacks

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 10:46 AM by Mikey.)

(11-17-2021, 10:34 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Not a full slate in the division last week, as the Texans had the bye.  In Indy, the Colts and Jaguars squared off, and it looked as if the Colts would win it in a laugherm, but the Jaguars hung around and fought back and had a chance to win it at the end.  Meanwhile in Trashville, the tacks edged the Saints 23-21 to maintain their hold on first place, not only in the division, but in the conference.

Since there were only two games within the division last week, it was a relatively easy run, and like just about everyone else, I went 2-0 in picks.  Hopefully I will be wrong in at least one pick this week.

On to this weeks games.

Colts (4-5) at Bills (6-3)-The Colts are a solid to good team and are getting healthy.  But assuming the Bills loss to Jacksonville was but a hiccup, the Bills may yet be the class of the AFC before ll is said and done.  Bills win 30-23.

49ers (4-5) at Jaguars (2-7)-The Jaguars had been playing better of late, and the 49ers are having a disappointing season, and I was toying with the idea of picking the Jaguars this week, especially since the 49ers are coming off a Monday night game and are traveling east for a 1 pm EST game.  But then the 49ers throttled the Rams.  I still think defensively, the Jaguars are playing much better than they were to start the season.  But I don't see them doing anything offensively against the 49ers.  9ers win 24-13.

Texans (1-8) at tacks (8-2)  tacks strengthen their hold on the division-tacks win 31-10.

That's right, we need the tinhorns to beat the tacks this weekend. we're not gonna improve our draft stock with close losses alone!!

2-0 last week, 22-10 on the year.

Bills 27 indynoplace 21: by nature of this win, we can vicariously claim victory over the horseshoes last week. Bills got a wake up call in their loss in Duval, and the Jets were the first to feel their wrath. Though the score is close, I don't think the game will be nearly as contested. Bills control the game from the kickoff to final whistle.

Niners 20 Duval 10: Offensive woes continue, but the D keeps the games close. In the end, Kittle and Samuel are too much to contain for a full 60 minutes.

tacks 7 tinhorns 3: tacks get an early score, and then play pat-a-cake for the rest of the game. this becomes every team's strategy to defeat the tinhorns for the remainder of the season.

(11-17-2021, 11:17 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 21-11 overall  this week my picks are going to be  

Bills

tittians

49ers

also i will be out of ton still for next weeks picks as well. so my picks for that week will be.  

Colts
Falcons
Pats

texans

safe travels, snowy. Hope you and your dad get thru the holidays okay. I know it will be difficult.

(11-18-2021, 10:45 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 10:34 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Not a full slate in the division last week, as the Texans had the bye.  In Indy, the Colts and Jaguars squared off, and it looked as if the Colts would win it in a laugherm, but the Jaguars hung around and fought back and had a chance to win it at the end.  Meanwhile in Trashville, the tacks edged the Saints 23-21 to maintain their hold on first place, not only in the division, but in the conference.

On to this weeks games.

That's right, we need the tinhorns to beat the tacks this weekend. we're not gonna improve our draft stock with close losses alone!!

Bills 27 indynoplace 21: by nature of this win, we can vicariously claim victory over the horseshoes last week. Bills got a wake up call in their loss in Duval, and the Jets were the first to feel their wrath. Though the score is close, I don't think the game will be nearly as contested. Bills control the game from the kickoff to final whistle.

Niners 20 Duval 10: Offensive woes continue, but the D keeps the games close. In the end, Kittle and Samuel are too much to contain for a full 60 minutes.

tacks 7 tinhorns 3: tacks get an early score, and then play pat-a-cake for the rest of the game. this becomes every team's strategy to defeat the tinhorns for the remainder of the season.

(11-17-2021, 11:17 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 21-11 overall  this week my picks are going to be  

Bills

tittians

49ers

Colts
Falcons
Pats

texans

safe travels, snowy. Hope you and your dad get thru the holidays okay. I know it will be difficult.

thank you mikey.

(11-17-2021, 09:34 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: 1-1 last week, so 20-12 overall.

Since the Jaguars are at home I think they can win this week, so I'll go ahead and pick them to have a slim win over the 49ers. Maybe something like 17-13.

The titans should be able to get past the texans. Something like 24-6.

The colts didn't look particularly good last week, though the Bills didn't look very good a couple of weeks ago, either. Still I'll go Bills. Something like 27-20.

Lol, what a week. 0'fer. This will probably be the last time I pick the Jaguars this season.

On to this weeks games.

This week 1-2.
Overall:  24-11

Absolutely did not see the Texans beating the tacks.  Screw em both.  Also did not see the Colts beating the Bills like that.  Screw them both, too.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Great job texans on beating the titans

1-2, 23-12 on the year.

what an ugly Sunday.

(11-17-2021, 11:59 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 2-0 last week
22-10 overall

Colts over Bills
49ers over Jaguars
Titans over Texans

2-1 last week
24-11 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2021, 05:54 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-18-2021, 10:45 AM)Mikey Wrote:

On to this weeks games.

Bills

tittians

49ers

Colts
Falcons
Pats

texans

0-3 for week we played 49ers.  i drop to  21-14 overall

(12-01-2021, 05:53 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 10:45 AM)Mikey Wrote: That's right, we need the tinhorns to beat the tacks this weekend. we're not gonna improve our draft stock with close losses alone!!

0-3 for week we played 49ers.  i drop to  21-14 overall

the follewign week  i went 1-3 moveing me to overall total of  22-17     Bullseye can you double check my math please,and update  things for me in the week 13 post.    I'll make picks tommorrew. we are home safe.

(12-01-2021, 05:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 05:53 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 0-3 for week we played 49ers.  i drop to  21-14 overall

the follewign week  i went 1-3 moveing me to overall total of  22-17     Bullseye can you double check my math please,and update  things for me in the week 13 post.    I'll make picks tommorrew. we are home safe.

congrats on surviving the exposure to tack fans. Glad you weren't infected, but keep an eye on your teeth. If they start feeling loose, see a dentist immediately, it may be a slowly developing contamination.

(12-02-2021, 09:48 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 05:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the follewign week  i went 1-3 moveing me to overall total of  22-17     Bullseye can you double check my math please,and update  things for me in the week 13 post.    I'll make picks tommorrew. we are home safe.

congrats on surviving the exposure to tack fans. Glad you weren't infected, but keep an eye on your teeth. If they start feeling loose, see a dentist immediately, it may be a slowly developing contamination.

we were in flordia  for thanksgiveing. i was at 2 jags games. the tittians game is at christmas on thursday night foorball.