Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
wolfies seconed email to nfl.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 10:12 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

i even called the subject nfl is liars!

for the last couple years all you have done is  say it takes all of us. to erase the hate.  

When you yourselves won't erase the hate you have for the city of Jacksonville.  Paying the team off t keep loseing isn't enought,so now you payed the offcials off yesterday to make every call there is againest the jags. the hate you have for the jags is completly ridicioues,all just because your intent on moveing team to london cause you hate the city of Jacksonville so much.  Us jags fans know the truth,and we are onto you. We are sick of it stop with your own hate.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When did you send this? Remember last time you sent an email, we won the next game…

(12-13-2021, 12:12 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: When did you send this?  Remember last time you sent an email, we won the next game…

I sent it today.   jags are bad enough as is,they don't need help to lose from refs espaissley since they already let nfl pay them off to lose. every pently yesterday was called on jacksonville,oly 1 was called on tensse,and only cause they had to do to hit put a player at risk of injury.

So if we win this next game, it’s pretty much confirmed your emails are letting them know we are onto their BS

We better not win this next game now. If so, I’m blaming the Wolfman of Alcatraz.

(12-13-2021, 12:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 12:12 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: When did you send this?  Remember last time you sent an email, we won the next game…

I sent it today.   jags are bad enough as is,they don't need help to lose from refs espaissley since they already let nfl pay them off to lose. every pently yesterday was called on jacksonville,oly 1 was called on tensse,and only cause they had to do to hit put a player at risk of injury.

the refs aren't causing us to lose. There are no questions about the calls against us, plain and simple our guys are getting toasted on the plays for which they get flagged.

Everywhere I read said penalties were 9-2 Duval, so apparently you blacked out mid-game and your internet died between the end of game and the time your posted your comment.

(12-14-2021, 12:10 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 12:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I sent it today.   jags are bad enough as is,they don't need help to lose from refs espaissley since they already let nfl pay them off to lose. every pently yesterday was called on jacksonville,oly 1 was called on tensse,and only cause they had to do to hit put a player at risk of injury.

the refs aren't causing us to lose. There are no questions about the calls against us, plain and simple our guys are getting toasted on the plays for which they get flagged.

Everywhere I read said penalties were 9-2 Duval, so apparently you blacked out mid-game and your internet died between the end of game and the time your posted your comment.

what you read was wrong. we watched the game on tv at sports bar. it showed jags had 12 or 15 pentlys called on them, tittians had 1.  

none if it really matters though everyone knows nfl is paying jags to keep looseing so they can move to london.

(12-15-2021, 09:57 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 12:10 PM)Mikey Wrote: the refs aren't causing us to lose. There are no questions about the calls against us, plain and simple our guys are getting toasted on the plays for which they get flagged.

what you read was wrong. we watched the game on tv at sports bar. it showed jags had 12 or 15 pentlys called on them, tittians had 1.  

none if it really matters though everyone knows nfl is paying jags to keep looseing so they can move to london.

Who is 'everyone' that is supposed to know they are moving to London?  Because I've only seen one person with this ridiculous theory.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-15-2021, 09:57 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 12:10 PM)Mikey Wrote: the refs aren't causing us to lose. There are no questions about the calls against us, plain and simple our guys are getting toasted on the plays for which they get flagged.

so now we've gone from guanopsychotic unfounded conspiracy theories to outright denying published boxscores of the accepted penalties in a game?

You're losing it, wolfie.

(12-15-2021, 11:01 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 09:57 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: what you read was wrong. we watched the game on tv at sports bar. it showed jags had 12 or 15 pentlys called on them, tittians had 1.  

so now we've gone from guanopsychotic unfounded conspiracy theories to outright denying published boxscores of the accepted penalties in a game?

You're losing it, wolfie.

'losing'?

Moving ti london would be beyond stupid sorry

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 11:38 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

no one wants to belieave me cause its the truth. all of you will see. Jags keep loseing, until its anounced team is moveing to  london,and all of a sudden jags start winning. its still a few years away.  when it happens bradys son will be on his way to nfl.  

then nfl will let London jags have a real  HC,and a real Franchise qb then.

(12-15-2021, 06:52 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: no one wants to belieave me cause its the truth. all of you will see. Jags keep loseing, until its anounced team is moveing to  london,and all of a sudden jags start winning. its still a few years away.  when it happens bradys son will be on his way to nfl.  

then nfl will saylet London jags have a real HC,and a real Franchise qb now.

Here is how i see it

In a few years time....

T law will be killing it as our qb
We will finally have a hc who can coach 
And we have some quality WRs on our side
The jags will continue to be based in jacksonville

No NFL team is moving to London. Never.

what are you saying?  if jags  somehow by a mircle win this week i need to send a email to nfl every week?