Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 15 NFL Games

Brady really struggling without Evans & Godwin so far. Maybe you really do need some guys to help you out in the passing game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2021, 11:33 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Brady really struggling without Evans & Godwin so far. Maybe you really do need some guys to help you out in the passing game.

It's like watching Trevor Lawrence out there. Sacks, dropped passes, overthrows, dirt balls. All by the GOAT when he gets no help.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-20-2021, 12:00 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 11:33 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Brady really struggling without Evans & Godwin so far. Maybe you really do need some guys to help you out in the passing game.

It's like watching Trevor Lawrence out there. Sacks, dropped passes, overthrows, dirt balls. All by the GOAT when he gets no help.

It's almost like it's a team sport

What an amazing concept that some seem to lack around here  Laughing

Who coulda thought

Tom not happy. Tom has noodle arm that throws dead ducks.

He isn't smart enough to get by with noodle arm like Manning was.

That was a terrific defensive performance from the Saints. They shut the Brady and the Bucs all the way down. I was very impressed by their performance tonight.

Wow. Just wow.

The Saints are in Tom's head.

On #SNF, the @Saints handed Tom Brady his first shutout since Week 15, 2006 ...

Back on Dec 10, 2006:

- Brady was 29 years, 129 days old
- No currently active defensive player had yet entered the NFL
- Drew Brees was playing his first season w/ the Saints

Nick Mullens is starting for the Browns tonight. I have always liked him. And he has beat the Raiders before. I wonder if the Browns will end up winning this game. https://twitter.com/AP_NFL/status/1472969800049647623

(12-20-2021, 12:28 AM)mal234 Wrote: That was a terrific defensive performance from the Saints. They shut the Brady and the Bucs all the way down. I was very impressed by their performance tonight.

I only got to watch the first half of the game but I agree. I was only sort of surprised when I saw the Saints had won. I was totally shocked that Brady and the Bucs were shut out. He hasn't been shut out since forever. 

Kudos to the Saints for fighting hard and wanting the win more.

The Eagles are having a rough start right now. I think that Jalen's ankle may still be bothering him. He was hesitant to run during the earlier part of this game. They currently haven't scored and have had some costly penalties. I wonder how this game will end up playing out. I had thought that the Eagles could win it, regardless of who was starting.

Why do I find Greg Olsen so annoying? I just want him to shut up.

Tennessee continues to win even when they look outmatched. They have been a well coached team since their inception.

(12-24-2021, 10:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tennessee continues to win even when they look outmatched. They have been a well coached team since their inception.

I agree, but also need to add that Jimmy Garoppolo is not the answer for SF. He has a tendency of leaving games on the table.

(12-24-2021, 11:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 10:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tennessee continues to win even when they look outmatched. They have been a well coached team since their inception.

I agree, but also need to add that Jimmy Garoppolo is not the answer for SF. He has a tendency of leaving games on the table.

Not a good QB.

There's a reason they drafted Lance.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]