Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2022 Free Agency Wish List

^^ I would be down for that. This team hasn't had a good offensive coordinator since ???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021, 09:53 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

it doesn't matter, jags will get some loser.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021, 11:46 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-31-2021, 09:16 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: it doesn't matter,jags will either get someone willing to be paid to lose,or a loser so they can keep loseing. 

Deal with it Khan will move team to London. all of a sudden they will start winning. Rember nfl hates city of Jacksonville.

Can some mod please make him stop doing this in every thread?  It's really irritating, not to mention dumb.

Note:  I have never requested anything of a mod before.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

ok I'll stop menttioning it now until it  happens,and everyone sees i was just speaking the truth.  Yes i belieave everything i said is the truth about all of it.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-30-2021, 11:13 PM)Upper Wrote: We should raid the Cowboys and get Moore for HC and bring Gallup and Schultz with him. That would be awesome.

I'd dig it.

(01-01-2022, 02:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 11:13 PM)Upper Wrote: We should raid the Cowboys and get Moore for HC and bring Gallup and Schultz with him. That would be awesome.

I'd dig it.

I'd love Gallup and Schultz. Moore will eventually get a shot for HC somewhere, but his age (33) is a deterrent . I'd want a more experienced candidate such as Doug Pederson.

I get to watch Schultz weekly, and he's been a pleasant surprise. But look at the WR he's playing with. Gallup, Lamb, and Cooper. Just wonder if he's a product of the abundance of WR talent.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-01-2022, 06:42 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I get to watch Schultz weekly, and he's been a pleasant surprise. But look at the WR he's playing with. Gallup, Lamb, and Cooper. Just wonder if he's a product of the abundance of WR talent.

I certainly wouldn't expect him to be as impactful as a receiver if he came here, but I think he is legitimately above average as both a receiver and blocker. Perfect use of ~10M cap space.

What would yall trade for Adams if he would play here?

https://www.nfl.com/news/davante-adams-p...on-rodgers

(01-02-2022, 09:39 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What would yall trade for Adams if he would play here?

I might be willing to give them some of the 5s and 6s. I wouldn't part with a first or second day pick to get the opportunity to sign a guy to a massive contact who is going to be on the wrong side of 30. If someone else is willing to pay with more than that then that's their choice.

(01-02-2022, 11:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 09:39 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What would yall trade for Adams if he would play here?

I might be willing to give them some of the 5s and 6s. I wouldn't part with a first or second day pick to get the opportunity to sign a guy to a massive contact who is going to be on the wrong side of 30. If someone else is willing to pay with more than that then that's their choice.
Whoa now.

This is arguably the best WR in football and he has shown no signs of slowing down. Not to mention, he relies on route running and not speed so his game will last a while.

Still be aggressive in the draft and FA but I would trade for Adams easily. It’s not happening but I would do it.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2022, 12:22 PM by SeldomRite. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-02-2022, 11:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 11:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I might be willing to give them some of the 5s and 6s. I wouldn't part with a first or second day pick to get the opportunity to sign a guy to a massive contact who is going to be on the wrong side of 30. If someone else is willing to pay with more than that then that's their choice.
Whoa now.

This is arguably the best WR in football and he has shown no signs of slowing down. Not to mention, he relies on route running and not speed so his game will last a while.

Still be aggressive in the draft and FA but I would trade for Adams easily. It’s not happening but I would do it.

A great player, and he's probably wanting a contract for 100+ million and 60+ million guaranteed.

We know he's looked great playing with Rodgers as a young man, but how does he look playing with the Jaguars as a relatively old player? Maybe great, but it's not a risk I'd be willing to spend a high draft pick on. I'd rather get a good GM and draft the next Metcalf or Allen Robinson and have them around for 10 years.

Though I will say I can understand the desire to make a desperate move, I just think there's a big difference between signing an old guy for big money, and trading a high pick for an old guy and signing him to big money.

Welp. Gallup may have torn his ACL on that TD catch.

(01-02-2022, 06:47 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Welp. Gallup may have torn his ACL on that TD catch.

Yuck. It did look that way   Hope he is OK

Godwin and Gallup would have been primary targets in free agency. Now it looks like both may be risky picks.

Everything is just #becausejaguars nowadays. Completely disheartening.

Gallup would have been on my list, but looks like he may have tore his ACL. Crappy situation for him. That said, there's a chance he's ready just in time for the start of the season, and be signed at a lower price. I also like Christian Kirk, and re-signing Chark to a 1-year deal. I think there will still be some good talent in round 2, like George Pickens, David Bell and Justyn Ross. Schultz would also be a great add at TE to further bolster the receiving corps. At RB, Rashaad Penny is a name to consider.

On the OL, Armstead would obviously be great. Not sure how likely. Without signing a higher level OT in UFA, it's going to be hard to find one in the draft if they go DE, WR in rounds 1 and 2. Is Walker Little the guy? Connor Williams would be a good signing inside.

LB is a sneaky glaring need with Jack and Wilson so underwhelming. Shaq Quarterman has shown a few flashes, but not enough to pass on adding a LB in both UFA and in the middle rounds. The DL is a question mark for me. The team has struggled against the run, especially in the last few weeks, and LB definitely plays a role there. But I expected better performances from Davon Hamilton and Malcolm Brown, who were both just average (if that). Maliek Collins is an option. If they stay with a 3-4, I'm not really sure how they improve the 5-technique.

(01-02-2022, 11:56 PM)domesticfelines Wrote: Gallup would have been on my list, but looks like he may have tore his ACL. Crappy situation for him. That said, there's a chance he's ready just in time for the start of the season, and be signed at a lower price. I also like Christian Kirk, and re-signing Chark to a 1-year deal. I think there will still be some good talent in round 2, like George Pickens, David Bell and Justyn Ross. Schultz would also be a great add at TE to further bolster the receiving corps. At RB, Rashaad Penny is a name to consider.

On the OL, Armstead would obviously be great. Not sure how likely. Without signing a higher level OT in UFA, it's going to be hard to find one in the draft if they go DE, WR in rounds 1 and 2. Is Walker Little the guy? Connor Williams would be a good signing inside.

LB is a sneaky glaring need with Jack and Wilson so underwhelming. Shaq Quarterman has shown a few flashes, but not enough to pass on adding a LB in both UFA and in the middle rounds. The DL is a question mark for me. The team has struggled against the run, especially in the last few weeks, and LB definitely plays a role there. But I expected better performances from Davon Hamilton and Malcolm Brown, who were both just average (if that). Maliek Collins is an option. If they stay with a 3-4, I'm not really sure how they improve the 5-technique.

Ignoring LB this offseason would be akin to how they ignored OL last time around. The run defense needs help, and those MLBs can't cover over the middle well enough. We need guys who are more gap-sound vs. the run and smarter when asked to cover. 

To Wilson's credit, he made quite a few high effort plays this season, but the times he came up short were just too many. 
Quarterman is a nice guy to develop for the next staff. 

The NT/DT situation is tough to analyze when the LBs aren't gap sound. Yes, we'd like to see the big uglies gum up the lanes more, but the LBs have to fill the creases too. 
No idea if Tufele will develop. We hardly saw him and nothing jumped off the tape. 
Brown and Hamilton had flashes, but ultimately had too many games with high rush totals allowed. 
When and if we field an offense that doesn't go 3 and out 7 times a game it WILL help these guys in that regard to a degree. 
It's the most rotational position group - so attempting to add a talented player or two won't hurt - and they can let the chips fall where they may at cut time.

I really hope we go after Mike Williams

They were talking about this yesterday on 1010XL. Would you give up the 1st, 2nd or 3rd overall pick for D.K Metcalf? They all said yes.

I wouldn't be opposed to it. I would be a little greedy though. I'll either swap 1's and take Adam's from Green Bay or Metcalf for the pick but I would want at least a 2nd or 3rd + a future pick.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."