Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown storms off field coach says 'he is no longer a Buc'

(01-06-2022, 05:28 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 12:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: There's a lot more to this potentially.

https://youtu.be/Ap4rK7m5kNU

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I call complete [BLEEP]... he wasn't hurt You can clearly see that as he's walking and running off to field... as far as Bruce says and the organization AB never mentioned that he was hurt before or during the game... as far as what Bruce says he asked AB directly why are you refusing to go in... AB said I'm not getting the damn ball... he was pissed because he wasn't getting the ball and he was losing out on incentives... period!!  I mean seriously this is a guy who's been in trouble for the last few years and literally just lied and falsified covid vaccine paperwork... now he's calling now even Tom Brady... guys a liar and not believable...end of story

(01-06-2022, 03:09 PM)Sibelius Wrote: This could put the Bucs in a really bad place.

I still think AB is a complete AH for acting as he did, but if what he says is true, the Bucs have a lot to answer for.

hardly... as far as the bucs organization Antonio Brown never told anybody before or during the game that he was injured.... and ask why he wasn't going into the game he told Bruce I'm not getting the damn ball... I'm not playing... It was about him being a spoiled little brat and not getting his incentives...

Oh my [BLEEP] god dude, an ellipsis is not a period.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2022, 02:54 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-03-2022, 12:31 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 10:40 AM)RicoTx Wrote: On one side I have ti think the guy is an idiot.

On the flip side, in the back of my mind I think this guy might be bi-polar or something.  And that's nothing to [BLEEP] with.

Watch Brady's interview after the game yesterday.  I don't think everybody has the full story.

He ain't been right since Burfict tried to decapitate him.

I really, sincerely hope this dude finds someone who can help him find peace. Football may not be where his peace lies. Money and status/fame aren't worth it, we've seen a number of guys recently self-destruct as a result of the effects their career took on them. I only hope he can overcome these troubles.

Very true; I dont remember him causing any issues before that hit. He may be bipolar, but who knows if he was always that way, or if the hit changed something in his brain.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-06-2022, 07:50 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 05:28 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I call complete [BLEEP]... he wasn't hurt You can clearly see that as he's walking and running off to field... as far as Bruce says and the organization AB never mentioned that he was hurt before or during the game... as far as what Bruce says he asked AB directly why are you refusing to go in... AB said I'm not getting the damn ball... he was pissed because he wasn't getting the ball and he was losing out on incentives... period!!  I mean seriously this is a guy who's been in trouble for the last few years and literally just lied and falsified covid vaccine paperwork... now he's calling now even Tom Brady... guys a liar and not believable...end of story

hardly... as far as the bucs organization Antonio Brown never told anybody before or during the game that he was injured.... and ask why he wasn't going into the game he told Bruce I'm not getting the damn ball... I'm not playing... It was about him being a spoiled little brat and not getting his incentives...

Oh my [BLEEP] god dude, an ellipsis is not a period.

oh you're one of those lol................................ does that make you mad.......lol

(01-07-2022, 02:18 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 12:31 PM)Mikey Wrote: He ain't been right since Burfict tried to decapitate him.

I really, sincerely hope this dude finds someone who can help him find peace. Football may not be where his peace lies. Money and status/fame aren't worth it, we've seen a number of guys recently self-destruct as a result of the effects their career took on them. I only hope he can overcome these troubles.

Very true; I dont remember him causing any issues before that hit.  He may be bipolar, but who knows if he was always that way, or if the hit changed something in his brain.

I don't think that's it.  He's always been that way It just got more polarized as he became a bigger star.  The fame went right to his head.  The latest I heard on NFL radio is that the night before the Jets game he smuggled a girl into his hotel room ignoring covid protocols.  from what she says is that he was telling her I can't wait for you to see what I do tomorrow.  The guy planned it well before the game even started.  Now it's all here say at this point and it's under investigation but I don't trust the guy or a word he says.  He was cleared by the medical staff before the game and he wasn't injured.   He was mad that the team wouldn't guarantee his incentives.... incentives that would probably not have been met because he had a three-game suspension for lying and falsifying a covid test.  The only problem with this guy's head is he let his fame and success go right to it.  I just have a problem when people try to make excuses for a football player's actions and immediately go to the "it must be a brain injury" The guy just might be a royal jerk off lol

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2022, 07:43 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

That joker ain’t got mental health issues or CTE or any of that. This is the nature of the NFL. It truly is all about the money. Brown does not care 1 bit about a Super Bowl or a Toilet Bowl. Neither do 90% of players in any sport.

They dap it up before and after the game.

David Garrard was having the time of his life when he threw all those picks against the Colts when we were sitting at 7-5 with a chance to make the playoffs. I never understood what all the smiles were about until his wife said Cha-Ching, and I got a little older in life.

I don’t care if my company is the best in the country or the worst, as long as they keep putting checks in my VyStar account every week, I’ll keep showing up.

Brown is just being a normal everyday dude. Yes he’s immature and could handle it more professional. It’s just about the money bro.

The other 10% are legends.

(01-07-2022, 07:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: That joker ain’t got mental health issues or CTE or any of that. This is the nature of the NFL. It truly is all about the money. Brown does not care 1 bit about a Super Bowl or a Toilet Bowl. Neither do 90% of players in any sport.

David Garrard was having the time of his life when he threw all those picks against the Colts when we were sitting at 7-5 with a chance to make the playoffs. I never understood what all the smiles were about until his wife said Cha-Ching, and I got a little older in life.

I don’t care if my company is the best in the country or the worst, as long as they keep putting checks in my VyStar account every week, I’ll keep showing up.

Brown is just being a normal everyday dude. Yes he’s immature and could handle it more professional. It’s just about the money bro.

I agree except for the normal every day dude.... I'm a normal every day dude... I'm sure you are too...this guy is a major douche nozzle...total scum... he's definitely not a normal every day dude

(01-06-2022, 04:19 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 03:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Or not. His claims that Arians made a slashing movement across his throat, and some other things AB claimed happened, don't seem to be supported by eyewitness accounts. People are going through video now, but it looks like his claims are unsupported.

He looked very injured when he was running through the end zone and jumping around egging the crowd on.  The guy is full of [BLEEP].

Exactly what I was thinking.

Hard for me to believe the injury story.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2022, 07:33 AM by Predator. Edited 1 time in total.)

Now he is accusing Brady of being the GM. Very crazy talk about this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf...133095002/

This guy needs help. If someone doesn't step in for him, he will end up killing himself. CTE is a [BLEEP].

The NFL or the Bucs need to step up and Baker act him before this turns into a tragedy.

(01-08-2022, 07:09 AM)Predator Wrote: Now he is accusing Brady of being the GM. Very crazy talk about this.

This guy needs help. If someone doesn't step in for him, he will end up killing himself. CTE is a [BLEEP].

The NFL or the Bucs need to step up and Baker act him before this turns into a tragedy.

he's kinda got a point.   Brady wanted him and the bucs listened.  Do you think bucs sign him if Brady wasn't there...or gronk.  I think what he's saying is brady has all the pull.  What Brady wants he gets.  He doesn't have CTE... he's just a douche

(01-07-2022, 07:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: That joker ain’t got mental health issues or CTE or any of that. This is the nature of the NFL. It truly is all about the money. Brown does not care 1 bit about a Super Bowl or a Toilet Bowl. Neither do 90% of players in any sport.

I don't think you can say that unless you've been in their shoes. Your company probably hasn't been best in the country, and that's ok, but once you get to that place, you're going to want to keep it there, and will likely sacrifice finances, time, or health to maintain such lofty status. Same goes for a player at the top of their game.

Yes, there are plenty of dudes out there who are in it for the paycheck alone. Those guys tend to not last long, though, as once they get the paycheck, they start to coast. I think the last thing that anyone can do is accuse AB of phoning it in at any time while he was making his name and his fortune. But, over time, he's gotten erratic. Most guys aren't going to walk away from a team paying them large amounts of cash if that's their primary motivation. Here's the kicker - if dude was only about the cash, he just shafted himself out of all the extra checks that come with post-season play by getting cut.

For you to deny that there is anything out of the ordinary in the way he's behaved not only in the past weeks, but past few years is perplexing.

I dont know of any team wants that drama next season

(01-08-2022, 03:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 07:09 AM)Predator Wrote: Now he is accusing Brady of being the GM. Very crazy talk about this.

he's kinda got a point.   Brady wanted him and the bucs listened.  Do you think bucs sign him if Brady wasn't there...or gronk.  I think what he's saying is brady has all the pull.  What Brady wants he gets.  He doesn't have CTE... he's just a douche

Call me goofy, but if I own or manage a team that is a Super Bowl winner and still contending primarily because of one guy that we paid specifically to do exactly that, I'm going to listen if he says "I want this guy" or "I refuse to play with this guy."

This just in, franchise QBs have clout. You're not going to force the QB to deal with a head case unless the QB confirms that he's willing to work with the head case. If the QB asks you to get him a tool he knows how to work with (Gronk), you do it. 

Do I think the Bucs sign AB without Tawmy? Heck no, because they probably aren't contending for a Lombardi, and like just about every other franchise, weren't willing to put up with his shenanigans for the middling returns you'd be getting from the present-day version of that player. On the same token, if Brady said "you sign him, I walk", AB would have never signed.

Let's not make this like it's Jared Goff or Drew Lock being accused of having a franchise in the palm of their hand. It's Tom flippin Brady. After a handful of Supers Bowl or two, you've earned the opportunity to provide some input on risky decisions.