Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

(01-30-2018, 07:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Been thinking about picking up Monster Hunter myself tomorrow when I get paid. Is it really worth it? I've been rotating the hell out of Dragon Age III, Skyrim, Diablo III and Final Fantasy XV lately.

If you're a fan of Final Fantasy 15 and Diablo 3 I think you'd like Monster Hunter a lot. I've seen comparisons to Zelda and Dark Souls but neither do the game much justice. It's a fun little action game that revolves around hunting interesting boss characters. Each enemy is pretty unique and has certain attack patterns that evolve as the fight goes on. Fights can range across an entire map for 30 minutes at times, which makes for a very interesting fighting game.

It's hard to explain, but essentially the game treats weapon types as classes, which can easily be switched from Hunt to Hunt. Most weapon types are relatively simple to understand but have multiple layers of complexity that can be expanded upon as you learn to play them effectively. I've been addicted to it recently. It does get a bit grindy towards the end game, but for the most part the game does it's best to keep you actively engaged and keeps things interesting through it's combat mechanics. It also has gorgeous environments with interesting map layouts. A zone may seem small at first, but I still find new little nooks and crannies 40 hours in.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

subnautica, I'm really loving this game.

Anyone playing pubg in Xbox

(02-06-2018, 06:45 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Anyone playing pubg in Xbox

I have it, but I haven't played much of it.. mainly through grinding Destiny 2.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(02-06-2018, 07:05 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 06:45 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Anyone playing pubg in Xbox

I have it, but I haven't played much of it.. mainly through grinding Destiny 2.

Man it is so much fun... so much better than cod that I'm used to. I think I have you in my friends list. 

The whole keys is to let everyone else kill each other and stay stealthy. 

I have a decent group to run a squad with but we are looking for others.

Fortnite is legit

(02-07-2018, 10:04 PM)haveaseat Wrote: Fortnite is legit

Best shooter right now, and it's free!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

I haven't played much of anything recently, but might try out Fortnite one of these days, looks fun.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm not feeling the love for Fortnite.. I played it for a bit the other day.. literally walked around smashing stuff with an axe and not achieving anything.. I can see where people would enjoy it.. but it's not for me.

Finally got into Fortnite and I can't stop playing it. Consistently making the bottom 10 but everyone else is just so much better at building than me.

Finally got my Titan to Max Light on Destiny 2.. now to work on my Hunter..

I also picked up Fallout 4 for £9 the other day.. pleased with that!

It came with a free digital download for Fallout 3.

Xenoblade Chronciles 2. Getting our kids a Switch for Christmas was a fantastic idea lol

My son is into Fortnite.

I'm pretty frugal and play mostly used/older games unless there's a blockbuster/can't miss new release out. Right now I'm playing Uncharted 4, and might restart Last of Us (never finished the add on prequel.) Maybe it's because it's been a while since I played the Uncharted series, but U4 is heavily cinematic - so much so it's almost annoying. Feels like more watching than playing - but the saving grace is the series does have very compelling stories.

The game I'm looking forward to is Red Dead Redemption 2. My PS3 died and I've really missed that world.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Today I completed the Call of Duty WW2 campaign. Very enjoyable, shame it wasn't longer.

Cut scenes were excellent.

(03-14-2018, 02:47 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Today I completed the Call of Duty WW2 campaign. Very enjoyable, shame it wasn't longer.

I'm not a big gamer but there was a deal on it COD WW2 so picked it up and finished a few days ago. Loved the cut scenes and how they layed everything out. Like you, I wished it was a bit longer. Very enjoyable.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-14-2018, 04:29 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 02:47 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Today I completed the Call of Duty WW2 campaign. Very enjoyable, shame it wasn't longer.

I'm not a big gamer but there was a deal on it COD WW2 so picked it up and finished a few days ago. Loved the cut scenes and how they layed everything out. Like you, I wished it was a bit longer. Very enjoyable.

I don't wanna ruin it for others who haven't played it yet.. but the characters really do suck you in. There are moments in there that really tug at the heart strings, made worse by the realisation that this actually happened!!

Really, really good! Plus it made me a better player online.

(02-20-2018, 10:15 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I'm not feeling the love for Fortnite.. I played it for a bit the other day.. literally walked around smashing stuff with an axe and not achieving anything.. I can see where people would enjoy it.. but it's not for me.

What are you talking about?  That sounds like a great and productive day to me.   Laughing

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2018, 10:07 AM by DarloJAG84.)

(03-19-2018, 01:11 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 10:15 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I'm not feeling the love for Fortnite.. I played it for a bit the other day.. literally walked around smashing stuff with an axe and not achieving anything.. I can see where people would enjoy it.. but it's not for me.

What are you talking about?  That sounds like a great and productive day to me.   Laughing

Yeah, in real life sure... but I'm talking about the game..... Big Grin

I see PUBG now has a mobile version for free.. I know for certain it's on Android, can't comment as to whether it's on Apple or not..

Just recently picked up Witcher 3 and I'm hooked. Should have played this game years ago