Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

Back to playing Skyrim again. 3 hours into another new play through and I went from battle mage to sneaky archer...as usual. Haha.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-18-2018, 05:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Back to playing Skyrim again. 3 hours into another new play through and I went from battle mage to sneaky archer...as usual. Haha.

I always fall back to archer in pretty much every fantasy game and I'm still not sure why lol that with a little bit of sword and shield.

For some reason I can never get into playing with a two handed weapon or as a mage.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Just picked up Assassin Creed Origins at the Pro Day Sale. I have heard nothing but great things.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Anybody play Fortnite on PS4?

Back on Destiny 2 for the Warmind DLC.. I've almost completed the campaign which is disappointing as I've only played it for about 4 hours.. I think after I've finished this DLC I'm done with Destiny 2. I don't even think I'll pay for the expansion in September.

Has anyone seen the trailer for Call Of Duty BO4? Thoughts? I like the look of it, personally (apart from the fact there's no campaign whatsoever)..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(05-21-2018, 07:53 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Back on Destiny 2 for the Warmind DLC.. I've almost completed the campaign which is disappointing as I've only played it for about 4 hours.. I think after I've finished this DLC I'm done with Destiny 2. I don't even think I'll pay for the expansion in September.

Has anyone seen the trailer for Call Of Duty BO4? Thoughts? I like the look of it, personally (apart from the fact there's no campaign whatsoever)..

When I was in Gamestop they tried to get me to preorder it and give me a little bag for doing so. I didn't take the bait.

(05-21-2018, 07:53 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Back on Destiny 2 for the Warmind DLC.. I've almost completed the campaign which is disappointing as I've only played it for about 4 hours.. I think after I've finished this DLC I'm done with Destiny 2. I don't even think I'll pay for the expansion in September.

I have seen the trailer and I'm skeptical on Black Ops franchise...
Looks like advanced movement (Halo jumping) is still a factor, which I hate.

WWII is still fresh enough for me, I'm not interested in BO4. But if you get it LMK how it turns out.
Also, no campaign is a let down for me as I always run through it before jumping into multi-player modes.

(05-24-2018, 04:26 PM)Kane Wrote:

I have seen the trailer and I'm skeptical on Black Ops franchise...

WWII is still fresh enough for me, I'm not interested in BO4. But if you get it LMK how it turns out.
Also, no campaign is a let down for me as I always run through it before jumping into multi-player modes.

This is exactly what I do...

I may not bother.. I may get the season pass for WWII just to expand that game as I really am loving it right now.

Anyone getting Detroit? I played the demo and it seems like an interesting game.

(05-25-2018, 04:04 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 04:26 PM)Kane Wrote: I have seen the trailer and I'm skeptical on Black Ops franchise...

This is exactly what I do...

I may not bother.. I may get the season pass for WWII just to expand that game as I really am loving it right now.

The new BF game is going to be WW2 if you still want that WW fix
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Cod ww2 started to get boring for me. Just got a little too easy I guess. Plus I didn’t really care for the first DLC. So I finally tried Fortnite a few days ago. Got my first solo win. It was pretty cheap win. I won by default. Still can’t figure out if I like it or not. Looking forward to both BO4 and BF.

(05-25-2018, 05:53 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 04:04 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: This is exactly what I do...

The new BF game is going to be WW2 if you still want that WW fix

I've never played BF.. I'll check out what's what on that..

(05-26-2018, 02:49 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 05:53 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: The new BF game is going to be WW2 if you still want that WW fix

I've never played BF.. I'll check out what's what on that..

Its different. I've always felt the multiplayer on the BF games is a higher learning curve to be good.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(05-26-2018, 12:36 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 02:49 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I've never played BF.. I'll check out what's what on that..

Its different. I've always felt the multiplayer on the BF games is a higher learning curve to be good.

As in a better quality of player?

(05-26-2018, 12:50 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 12:36 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Its different. I've always felt the multiplayer on the BF games is a higher learning curve to be good.

As in a better quality of player?

Generally, yes. It's just a different style of play. I'm significantly better at COD than BF
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(05-26-2018, 01:56 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 12:50 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: As in a better quality of player?

Generally, yes. It's just a different style of play. I'm significantly better at COD than BF

I was the opposite.  Aside from using the jets/choppers, I found myself able to play the objective and help my team in BF since the pace is much slower.  BF was more of strategy than spawn and shoot.  That’s why it took me a while to get good at COD.  I got into gaming later in life and the snapping onto an enemy and hitting them took some time for me. 

Darlo, I saw you online playing cod, I almost joined you but realized the time.  I’ll keep an eye out and try to join if you unless you prefer the lone wolf style.

Started playing Tera on the PS4. They have some kind of special deal going on between now and 6-10 if you're a Playstation+ member. It's been fun so far. It's kind of like a WoW knock-off map wise but the graphics are more up to date and it's pretty fluid overall.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Has anyone tried out h1z1 on ps4 yet?

(05-28-2018, 06:51 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Started playing Tera on the PS4. They have some kind of special deal going on between now and 6-10 if you're a Playstation+ member. It's been fun so far. It's kind of like a WoW knock-off map wise but the graphics are more up to date and it's pretty fluid overall.

Haven't played it but just checked it out. It definitely looks promising. I might have to check it out
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Heavy Rain

I picked this up used for PS3, and didn't ever get a chance to play it before my PS3 died.

But good news!

Heavy Rain is free for PS4 for Playstation Plus subscribers this month... download your free copy before it expires. It's very much worth a try even if you aren't into that style of game since you can't beat the price.

I'm about nine chapters in, and I'm really getting drawn into the story. It's like playing a movie. Some of the controls are a bit frustrating but get better as you get accustomed to the system. About two or three chapters in, I wasn't so sure because it starts out very slow... probably to accomplish two things... 1. learn the control system and 2. give context and background to what is probably one of the most elaborate stories told via video game.

I don't have a direct comparison to the gameplay... it's perhaps similar to LA Noire, or some of the Telltale games in that there are timed response events. However, with this game there are dozens of different endings - partly due to being in control of four main characters. Each has a separate fate, yet are connected by the events and choices.

I'd recommend anyone interested give it a shot. Being free, you're not going to lose anything giving it a test drive.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."