Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

I've had a lot of times for video games lately.

I downloaded the FF8 remaster on the Switch. It's great, graphics are somewhat updated and overall the game is a lot faster as it allows 3x so battles aren't so slow. Classic game brings back memories playing it.

Also bought Warcraft III Reforged for the Mac. Great game so far.

Been playing Horizon Zero Dawn with my son. He is ten now so he can actually play it at this point.

Also got back into playing Zelda Breath of the Wild. Just an amazing game, probably the best game I have ever played. Ridiculous to think that people created this game. The amount of content in the game is incredible. Excited for the eventual sequel.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Resident Evil 3 Remake on PS4. 2 was great, just started playing 3. Seems great so far.

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Persona 5: Royal. But soon to be Final Fantasy VII: Remake. Have plenty of time with this virus... hoping to be back to work soon though.

I’m trying a new console called “Myself”.

I'm making puzzles on my dining room table.

Might as well use it for something, we never eat in there.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-16-2020, 09:26 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm making puzzles on my dining room table.

I admire your patience.

When it comes to jigsaw puzzles, I don't have any at all.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Played that FFVII remake demo on the PS4 and now I am hoping to get a copy of it ASAP. May end up downloading the damn digital deluxe addition directly.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-16-2020, 12:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 09:26 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm making puzzles on my dining room table.

I admire your patience.

The ones that I'm making have been sitting in the top of a closet, unopened, for 6 or 7 years.  It's out of pure boredom.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-21-2020, 12:12 PM)Jags Wrote: Anyone try modern warfares war zone?  

After the numerous updates, MW turned out to be my favorite in the franchise.  War zone just makes it even better.  COD will be hard pressed to beat this game in future years.

Warzone is great amd is a really nice chunk time killer for quarantine. Most fun I've had playing a BR since early fortnite days. I've got somewhere around 25 wins to date.

(04-16-2020, 06:49 PM)Rico Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 12:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I admire your patience.

The ones that I'm making have been sitting in the top of a closet, unopened, for 6 or 7 years.  It's out of pure boredom.

Nevertheless, if I got that bored (and I do) I would go back to the internet...or dig up an old game I hadn't played in a whilile...or do yardwork...or read case law before trying a jigsaw puzzle.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-04-2020, 06:50 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 12:12 PM)Jags Wrote: Anyone try modern warfares war zone?  

After the numerous updates, MW turned out to be my favorite in the franchise.  War zone just makes it even better.  COD will be hard pressed to beat this game in future years.

Warzone is great amd is a really nice chunk time killer for quarantine. Most fun I've had playing a BR since early fortnite days. I've got somewhere around 25 wins to date.

If you have 25 wins you can add me hahah Jonny#7401615

I am playing Nioh 2 and I just beat New Game. Going to move on to New Game +.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

If anyone goes on Warzone give me an add: Jonny#7401615

Just successfully solo cleared corrupted Stormwind on my elemental shaman wearing 5 masks.

If that made sense to you, you are as big of a nerd as I.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(08-21-2020, 11:23 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Just successfully solo cleared corrupted Stormwind on my elemental shaman wearing 5 masks.

If that made sense to you, you are as big of a nerd as I.

Haven't played retail wow in years, I dabbled with  private servers over time and tried Legacy, hit 60. Got to phase 2 on a pvp server and it was brutal. Still get PTSD to this day logging in dead every single day just to get corpse camped until my guild mates logged on. I quit again shortly after. Blizzard needs a new MMO. 

Anyways, I currently am into single player survival games. 

Green Hell, Long dark, and The Forest types. Very fun and the 1st 2 are very unforgiving if you aren't careful and plan your resources/shelter carefully. The story modes aren't bad either.

Still playing Clash of Clans.  Cool

TSB 2020

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(11-21-2020, 08:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: TSB 2020

Who is this stranger?

(11-21-2020, 08:46 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 08:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: TSB 2020

Who is this stranger?

I'm like herpes.. I show up unexpected and mainly just lurk..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]