Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

(05-12-2021, 11:15 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 11:27 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: On to Resident Evil 7. I've never been more terrified in my life.

Dang.

Is that considered horror?

Yeah, it's a horror/puzzle/action game. Pretty scary, especially in VR.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anyone going to play Biomutant?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I play pinochle online. I miss playing live pinochle with the old college group, but nobody knows how to play anymore.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Gotta say, RE Village was pretty awesome

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Never played the original game and so far the story line has been worth playing the game alone.

Swapping between Resident Evil Village (Or should I say the Castlevania game I never knew I wanted!) and Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Going back through the series is fun.

Finally beat RE7. Easily the best Resident Evil in a long time (not counting the remake of 2). Ending song was lit.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2021, 06:43 PM by WingerDinger.)

(05-20-2021, 01:04 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Swapping between Resident Evil Village (Or should I say the Castlevania game I never knew I wanted!) and Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Going back through the series is fun.

Finally beat RE7. Easily the best Resident Evil in a long time (not counting the remake of 2). Ending song was lit.

I love how the latest RE games went first person.. It kinda opens up a whole new aspect to the jump scare lolol

The actual village in Village, reminds me of the village in RE4..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Playing Biomutant. The critics were way wrong. The game is awesome.

(02-13-2021, 06:05 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 12:44 AM)FabianLF Wrote: It was a beautiful game with a good story. The combat was also pretty cool.

I can see why people like it so much

I had made considerable progress in the game, but I had issues with my console and lost all of my progress.  AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
I have surpassed my prior progress.  Last quest completed was Iron Maiden.  Trying to convince people to help with the Wild Hunt.  Only person I haven't convinced so far is Dijkstra.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Finally beat Witcher 3 the Wild Hunt. A very good game. If anyone else beat the game...I have questions. Did any of you get involved in the plot to kill Radivid or did you stay out of it? What of Skellige? Which of the an Crates did you choose?

I only play battlefield one lol

That game is amazing

Addicted go using the kolibri lol

Skyrim. Again.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

About to play Madden 21 with Doug Pederson as Jaguars coach.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus. The pokemon game I never knew I wanted.
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Might give Elden Ring a whirl soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Online chess. Chess.com

World of Warcraft. Both the retail version and The Burning Crusade Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

Playing as the Jaguars using Pederson's offense and with Kirk as a WR and Engram as TE is fun.

(03-22-2022, 07:51 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Online chess.  Chess.com

Me as well. RonstertheMonster

Send an invite and let’s play
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(02-28-2022, 12:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Might give Elden Ring a whirl soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Do it. One of the best games I have played in a while