Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

Quote:I switch back and forth. If I'm in the middle of a fight and it's getting crazy I'll switch to wait mode in order to kind of survey the situation. I prefer active myself though.

Spend a lot of time grinding out side quests to bank exp and then use a 2x hotel to level up. Later on there is a 3x hotel. I was level 55 going into chapter 7 I believe. I'm level 68 now in the middle of chapter 13, should be able to finish the main story without any issue at this point.

It's a pain exp grinding early on since the demons at night are a [BAD WORD REMOVED]. But once you level up they're easier and eventually you can drive at night too

Yeah I switched it up to Wait mode last night. Works like a charm. Might brush up some more in the tutorial mode again today. And I feel you on the late night roaming. I finished a hunt and out of nowhere an Iron Giant and a few Bombs appeared out of nowhere. NOPE! Wasn't ready for that. So far though I really dig this game. Looking for a rusty or rusted bit at the moment to get Cid to upgrade my engine blade. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Only game I'm really playing right now is overwatch on xbone.

I do have a switch and the new Zelda on preorder that I'm pretty excited about though.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Only game I'm really playing right now is overwatch on xbone.

I do have a switch and the new Zelda on preorder that I'm pretty excited about though.

The trailer to the new Zelda piqued my interest. I haven't had a Nintendo console since the Wii. And that was more miss than hit growing up for us.

I just don't know how I can justify shelling out the $300 for a Switch when it's only on par with a PS3 or Xbox 360 guts and hardware wise. And the library seems awfully small so far for a system that's launching in less than two months. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Yeah I switched it up to Wait mode last night. Works like a charm. Might brush up some more in the tutorial mode again today. And I feel you on the late night roaming. I finished a hunt and out of nowhere an Iron Giant and a few Bombs appeared out of nowhere. NOPE! Wasn't ready for that. So far though I really dig this game. Looking for a rusty or rusted bit at the moment to get Cid to upgrade my engine blade.
Wait until you encounter your first Red Giant....

I just beat it tonight btw. Amazing game all the way through. Make sure to sit through the credits for two scenes. There's two sets of credits each with a cutscene after.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I bought one of the last copies of Gravity Rush Remastered on Amazon, but apparently the game is now completely out of print and my sealed copy is worth over $100 on eBay. So I'm playing Grand Theft Auto V in the meantime, until I figure out what to do with my copy.

Postcard Chess >_>

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Overwatch and cod 3 zombies are the only games worth playing on earth currently.

i also went on a short binge of playing games like warframe and DC universe online which are pretty bad [BLEEP]. they are slowly dieing but for free download games they are fun. If you have a few buddy's online playing with you they are bad [BLEEP] too.

Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past.

Fun game.  Great job system.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Battlefield 1

Decided to finally get back into ranked overwatch (been playing solely arcade when I did play) 5-1 so far Big Grin

APF 2k8 CAG league.

Going on season 45.

If you'd like more info, DM me...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Watch dogs 2
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

I was playing Madden until it crashed.

Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Lords of the Fallen is decent but no where near the game DS n BB are.  I got it for free and was bored of it quick

You were very correct. Traded it in this weekend. Boooooorrrriiiiinnngggg.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Persona 5!

Man, I've been waiting for this game for a long time.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:You were very correct. Traded it in this weekend. Boooooorrrriiiiinnngggg.

The new Zelda borrowed a lot from dark souls, it is worth playing.. alot

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Persona 5!

Man, I've been waiting for this game for a long time.

Picked this up two days ago. I'm not all that familiar with the series but this game is insanely fun so far.

The girl who sold me the last limited edition copy geeked out hardcore when I asked for it. I now know why...lol.
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Right now I am alternating between Yooka-Laylee, Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I'm also playing a number of board games: Too Many Bones, Guards of Atlantis, et cetera

I also GM a game of Dungeons and Dragons.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

I need some game suggestions.