Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

its free to play because unlike world of warcraft you don't have to buy the game,and then pay a monthly suscribtion to play the game. its free to download,and play on the ps4. I'm at level 12.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch still...though I have dabbled back into League of Legends after I stopped played 2 years ago

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2017, 10:44 AM by JagsorDie.)

Not super proud to say it, but reopened my subscription to wow. Hadn't played it in 8 years and I wanted to try out the new xpac and I got to say, hell of a game still. A lot different than the beggining that is for sure. I honestly can't believe it is still around.

(05-23-2017, 06:01 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I've been playing World of Warcraft for about 10 years.  I've tried other games.  But Warcraft's the only one I play consistently.  Just don't have the time or inclination for much else.

907 hunter here lol.

What server and faction are you?

My current go to game is NBA Playgrounds it's a fun pick up and play arcade basketball game

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2017, 07:39 AM by Caldrac.)

Still playing Skyrim. Still going strong. It's the greatest game ever made. And I am playing it on PC with mods. Didn't bother with the remaster for the PS4 and I am not interested in the VR version they're releasing. I am ready for them to get the VI installment out already.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-14-2017, 07:38 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Still playing Skyrim. Still going strong. It's the greatest game ever made. And I am playing it on PC with mods. Didn't bother with the remaster for the PS4 and I am not interested in the VR version they're releasing. I am ready for them to get the VI installment out already.

totally agree. have you tryed any of the mods yet. Holy crap they change alot of the game. i get frustrated sometimes and put on the cheat gear and holy [BLEEP]. weps start hitting for 500,000. but the way you can build settlements is pretty bad [BLEEP] too. 

Im living the married life on the game, have a few kids and all. figured i'd give it a dry run before my wedding next February. Seems easy enough in the video game world LOL. unfortunately,  I dont think my fiancee will accept the excuse of "hey babe, i killed like 4 dragons so you are gonna have to take care of the kids for a week while i go into town". I have figured out as long as i come home with a doll, dress, 1,000 gold, and some cinabons, my kids should be pretty stoked with me all the time.

I switched from Skyrim to ESO. I'm loving it so far.

Unfortunately no dragons during the timeline ESO is set in Sad
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 06:52 AM by Caldrac.)

(06-15-2017, 05:43 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 07:38 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Still playing Skyrim. Still going strong. It's the greatest game ever made. And I am playing it on PC with mods. Didn't bother with the remaster for the PS4 and I am not interested in the VR version they're releasing. I am ready for them to get the VI installment out already.

totally agree. have you tryed any of the mods yet. Holy crap they change alot of the game. i get frustrated sometimes and put on the cheat gear and holy [BLEEP]. weps start hitting for 500,000. but the way you can build settlements is pretty bad [BLEEP] too. 

Im living the married life on the game, have a few kids and all. figured i'd give it a dry run before my wedding next February. Seems easy enough in the video game world LOL. unfortunately,  I dont think my fiancee will accept the excuse of "hey babe, i killed like 4 dragons so you are gonna have to take care of the kids for a week while i go into town". I have figured out as long as i come home with a doll, dress, 1,000 gold, and some cinabons, my kids should be pretty stoked with me all the time.

I currently have over 100 mods installed on my PC for Skyrim. But I don't use them all. It's a lot of trial and error. I use LOOT to get the load order correct so I don't crash to desktop as much. I mostly go on Nexus and look at the most popular mods. Big fan of the SkyUI system. I love all of the immersive based mods that add more weapons, armor, music and creatures to the game. I have the realistic patrols mod too. It's fun seeing Stormcloaks and Imperials destroying each other. 

World's Dawn is a MUST. Add's a lot of additional stats to the game and enchanted items which sell really nice at vendors.

I like the auto hide helmet mod for when I am in the city and don't have a weapon drawn. Just gives it a more role playing feel to it. My favorite mod by far though is the Riverside Lodge mod. Highly recommend it. I haven't tried any of the settlement mods.

(06-17-2017, 10:01 AM)mvannostran Wrote: I switched from Skyrim to ESO. I'm loving it so far.

I have ESO too. Picked it up for dirt cheap for the PS4 last year during Black Friday off of Wal-Mart's website. I was into it for about four months but can't get into it anymore. It's respectable in it's own right. But if I ever go back to an MMORPG it'll be WoW at some point.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-21-2017, 06:51 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 05:43 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: totally agree. have you tryed any of the mods yet. Holy crap they change alot of the game. i get frustrated sometimes and put on the cheat gear and holy [BLEEP]. weps start hitting for 500,000. but the way you can build settlements is pretty bad [BLEEP] too. 

I currently have over 100 mods installed on my PC for Skyrim. But I don't use them all. It's a lot of trial and error. I use LOOT to get the load order correct so I don't crash to desktop as much. I mostly go on Nexus and look at the most popular mods. Big fan of the SkyUI system. I love all of the immersive based mods that add more weapons, armor, music and creatures to the game. I have the realistic patrols mod too. It's fun seeing Stormcloaks and Imperials destroying each other. 

World's Dawn is a MUST. Add's a lot of additional stats to the game and enchanted items which sell really nice at vendors.

I like the auto hide helmet mod for when I am in the city and don't have a weapon drawn. Just gives it a more role playing feel to it. My favorite mod by far though is the Riverside Lodge mod. Highly recommend it. I haven't tried any of the settlement mods.

(06-17-2017, 10:01 AM)mvannostran Wrote: I switched from Skyrim to ESO. I'm loving it so far.

I have ESO too. Picked it up for dirt cheap for the PS4 last year during Black Friday off of Wal-Mart's website. I was into it for about four months but can't get into it anymore. It's respectable in it's own right. But if I ever go back to an MMORPG it'll be WoW at some point.

Definitely recommend WOW. i played it back in the day a bit and but it fell off and i quit for a while. Then i decided to give this last expansion a try and it hooked me again. They repaired alot of the stuff they messed up through the other expansions. Gimme a shout if you ever get pick it up.

(06-29-2017, 03:37 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Definitely recommend WOW. i played it back in the day a bit and but it fell off and i quit for a while. Then i decided to give this last expansion a try and it hooked me again. They repaired alot of the stuff they messed up through the other expansions. Gimme a shout if you ever get pick it up.

See I always wanted to play WOW, but I never game on the PC except for Command and Conquer back in the day. Plus ESO doesn't have monthly fees.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-30-2017, 11:46 AM)mvannostran Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 03:37 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Definitely recommend WOW. i played it back in the day a bit and but it fell off and i quit for a while. Then i decided to give this last expansion a try and it hooked me again. They repaired alot of the stuff they messed up through the other expansions. Gimme a shout if you ever get pick it up.

See I always wanted to play WOW, but I never game on the PC except for Command and Conquer back in the day. Plus ESO doesn't have monthly fees.

I get that. But a game that has been topping charts for over a decade and people are still paying for it is worth giving a shot. Not going to lie it has had its ups and downs, but this last xpac fixed alot of holes i hated in the game.

I got a chicken dinner on PUBG!  Banana Banana Banana

Currently playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

yall play mainly on pc or console?

(07-14-2017, 12:18 AM)haveaseat Wrote: yall play mainly on pc or console?

Both. I have a Alienware for PC and XB1.

Friday the 13th, that is all.

Console mostly.

(07-12-2017, 10:33 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Currently playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

MUA 1/2 are the only video games I play.

(07-14-2017, 11:18 AM)Bullseye Wrote:

Console mostly.

PC mostly right now.

(07-14-2017, 01:47 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 10:33 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Currently playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

MUA 1/2 are the only video games I play.

I like 1 better, but 2 has its good points.