Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

(07-14-2017, 01:47 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 10:33 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Currently playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

MUA 1/2 are the only video games I play.

Which characters do you use most/least?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-15-2017, 08:19 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 01:47 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: MUA 1/2 are the only video games I play.

I like 1 better, but 2 has its good points.

Agreed.

(07-15-2017, 10:32 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 01:47 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: MUA 1/2 are the only video games I play.

Which characters do you use most/least?

I use Thor, Dr Doom, Magneto, Night crawler, and Ghostrider a lot. 

I hardly ever use Spider-Man, Blade, Spider Woman, Electra or Nick Fury. 

In MUA2 we can add in Gambit, Songbird, and Green Goblin as characters I like.

(07-15-2017, 12:28 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 08:19 AM)Bullseye Wrote: I like 1 better, but 2 has its good points.

Agreed.

(07-15-2017, 10:32 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Which characters do you use most/least?

I use Thor, Dr Doom, Magneto, Night crawler, and Ghostrider a lot. 

I hardly ever use Spider-Man, Blade, Spider Woman, Electra or Nick Fury. 

In MUA2 we can add in Gambit, Songbird, and Green Goblin as characters I like.
In MUA 1, I will often mix the characters based upon the mission.  I will often use the Fantastic Four against their traditional enemies like the Skrull, or in Atlantis or against Doom.  I will use Avengers Thor, Cap, Iron Man, and wolverine in Asgard or Murderworld.  I almost never use Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Spider Woman or Moon Knight.

In MUA 2, until this most recent playing, I typically opposed the registration.  This last time, I was pro registration.

Anyone playing Injustice 2? My son and I have ben playing that a lot lately.

Running a free trial of PlayStation Now.

Played Borderlands 2 last night, as well as The Secret of Monkey Island.

(07-20-2017, 02:49 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Running a free trial of PlayStation Now.

I spent 2 hours on PlayStation Now playing Farm Simulator and still couldn't figure out how to cut grass...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

until dawn on ps4.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(07-23-2017, 06:48 PM)mvannostran Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 02:49 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Running a free trial of PlayStation Now.

I spent 2 hours on PlayStation Now playing Farm Simulator and still couldn't figure out how to cut grass...

Finally started playing Grim Fandango.  I never would have gotten past the very first section without the internet.

Mass Effect: Andromeda

it's awful.

(07-27-2017, 03:02 PM)Kane Wrote: Mass Effect: Andromeda

it's awful.

How so?

(07-27-2017, 04:22 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 03:02 PM)Kane Wrote: Mass Effect: Andromeda

it's awful.

How so?

Glitchy as all get out...
It was in development for so long I just figured Bioware would put out something better.

It was a let down for the franchise in my opinion and I don't have many friends who disagree.
I'm gonna finish it... but there are times when I grit my teeth or roll my eyes and have a "let's get this over with" attitude about it.

The story is lacking and in parts seems a bit retreadish.
The dialogue and graphics within it are sometimes terrible.

5 years after Mass Effect 3, I have been utterly disappointed.
It's worth a play somewhere down the road when it's 20 bucks and more updates have limited the glitches.
But even then, ME players alike probably will feel a little let down by this.

I've heard that it may even have killed the franchise as the sequel for this has been already scratched from Bioware's plans.

I just can't get into anything recently. I was heavy into ESO then just lost interest. I've started probably 7-8 games in the past few weeks and just haven't been drawn in. Want something with a good story since I have some time this week to really play. I'm thinking of getting Uncharted 4 from Redbox to play over the weekend, but just have little motivation
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(07-28-2017, 07:22 PM)mvannostran Wrote: I just can't get into anything recently. I was heavy into ESO then just lost interest. I've started probably 7-8 games in the past few weeks and just haven't been drawn in. Want something with a good story since I have some time this week to really play. I'm thinking of getting Uncharted 4 from Redbox to play over the weekend, but just have little motivation

I've heard good things about Bloodborne and Horizon Zero Dawn

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2017, 02:59 PM by Bullseye.)

If you like older games/retro gaming...PSNow is a good thing.

I managed to get Grim Fandango and Full Throttle.

Dragon's Lair and Space Ace are available too.

(07-30-2017, 11:48 AM)Kane Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 07:22 PM)mvannostran Wrote: I just can't get into anything recently. I was heavy into ESO then just lost interest. I've started probably 7-8 games in the past few weeks and just haven't been drawn in. Want something with a good story since I have some time this week to really play. I'm thinking of getting Uncharted 4 from Redbox to play over the weekend, but just have little motivation

I ended up getting Uncharted 4 and marathoned it this weekend. It's absolutely phenomenal, the perfect ending to an amazing franchise.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

PUBG
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

PUBG and Xcom 2 really at the moment.

(07-30-2017, 11:48 AM)Kane Wrote:

Used to be a hardcore gamer in my younger years but like many of you guys as adults we now have priorities. I recently picked up the controller again...

Just finished Horizon. Literally put just shy of 50 hours into this game in the last two weeks. Fantastic game. Big open world, amazing graphics. Many of these type of games tend to become repetitive but this game kept me interested, fighting machines is fun. 

Storyline was great. They do a great job of starting you clueless as to the origins of the machines however the way that everything unfolds is great. One of the better video game storylines I have played. 

Another one that I enjoyed was Until Dawn. It was free with PS4 Plus so I gave it a shot. Starts off kinda corny, teenage kids etc. Ended up really enjoying the game.

Picked up Warframe a little over a month ago and been having a blast with it. Free 2 Play looter shooter with an overwhelming amount of customization in it. I still cant believe this game is free

still rocket league. I actually made it to 1000 demolitions the other day.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine