Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

Fallout 4 modded all out on PC now and still back and forth with it and Skyrim modded all out on PC. Debating on whether or not I want to pick-up FFXII: Zodiac Age - Remastered for the PS4 today or maybe cave in and pick-up the new Madden.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Madden 18,life is strange before the strom on ps4. Zelda on Nintendo switch.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-01-2017, 08:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Fallout 4 modded all out on PC now and still back and forth with it and Skyrim modded all out on PC. Debating on whether or not I want to pick-up FFXII: Zodiac Age - Remastered for the PS4 today or maybe cave in and pick-up the new Madden.

I modded FO4 into a zombie survival game. It's pretty fun, the only enemies are Ghouls and Raiders, and the Ghoul damage box takes like 500 bullets unless you headshot them. 

They name was also changed from Ghoul to Zombie and they horde up at any sound they hear near them. I've actually been overwhelmed by them when not fully paying attention a few times.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm in a weird funk with my gaming lately , get bored of any new game I buy within a week.

I'm kinda still addicted to pubg

(09-13-2017, 01:55 PM)JackCity Wrote: I'm in a weird funk with my gaming lately , get bored of any new game I buy within a week.

I know the feeling. After Uncharted 4 I really had to take a break for a while. Been really into Destiny 2 recently. Played a little bit of Ghost Recon Wildlands but couldn't get into that either. I need to pick up Horizon soon and really play it. I did one Redbox night on it almost a year ago
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-17-2017, 11:31 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: I'm kinda still addicted to pubg

You looking for an extra squad member? Because I am.

Forza Motorsports 7

Just waiting on Battlefront 2 now. Not getting my hopes up too much but it looks vastly improved from the last one.

Cuphead for me. Such a great game! It is essentially art in motion. And to think this was from.a first time developer
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

I've been playing some lame app game about robots battling!

Is this the closest thing to a sideline on the board now? It's been a hot, hot minute. Anyone remember me ('bananaphone') at all, or probably na?

Again, not exactly desirable content I've got here, surely, but saw nowhere any lesser inappropriate.
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

I just played through Horizon: Zero Dawn. Finished it tonight after starting fresh on Friday. I didn't do a ton of world exploration since I just Redboxed it and wanted to get through the main story. It was a good game, combat was fun. Story was "meh" IMO but I'm also comparing it to say Witcher 3, Uncharted 4, and TLOU which admittedly isn't very fair.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I just got my first ps4 game after having the system for like 2 years (came with the star wars game which just collected dust ), grand turismo sport and its taking 3 hours to install.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 03:54 PM by Kane.)

(10-04-2017, 03:24 PM)JackCity Wrote: Just waiting on Battlefront 2 now. Not getting my hopes up too much but it looks vastly improved from the last one.

Yep.... waiting on this and COD WW2 (so glad it's going back to the old school stuff)
And I'll probably pick up Assassin's Creed Origins.... I actually skipped quite a few entries but read an article that has me very interested in the new take on AC

(10-08-2017, 08:06 PM)manpurse Wrote: I've been playing some lame app game about robots battling!

Is this the closest thing to a sideline on the board now? It's been a hot, hot minute. Anyone remember me ('bananaphone') at all, or probably na?

Again, not exactly desirable content I've got here, surely, but saw nowhere any lesser inappropriate.

The Old "Sideline" is now "Fargins Flyby"

(10-19-2017, 03:52 PM)Kane Wrote: Yep.... waiting on this and COD WW2 (so glad it's going back to the old school stuff)
And I'll probably pick up Assassin's Creed Origins.... I actually skipped quite a few entries but read an article that has me very interested in the new take on AC

I'm definitely excited for COD WWII. I haven't bought a COD game since MW3, but this one I probably will.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Been playing Fallout Shelter on my phone a lot lately. It's decent.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-19-2017, 09:44 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:52 PM)Kane Wrote: Yep.... waiting on this and COD WW2 (so glad it's going back to the old school stuff)

I'm definitely excited for COD WWII. I haven't bought a COD game since MW3, but this one I probably will.

I was an avid COD guy.... after Ghosts I was getting underwhelmed... so I took a break, only playing Advanced Warefare and Black Ops 3 a little bit over at a buddies house. Was not a fan of the Halo-esque jump suits and stuff...
WWII is throwing it back to the Modern Warfare styles and from everything I've read it could really bring the franchise back for me.

Much like the newest rendition of Need for Speed did recently.

(09-17-2017, 11:31 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: I'm kinda still addicted to pubg

I am so, so sorry. lol. That game is terrible. I still get on every once and a while, just to 2 tap someone with a 12 gauge and then die shortly after. Pubg has some decent rifle mechanics though, in decent/long ranged fights.  Up close and in looting phase Pubg is probably the worst game I have ever seen in optimization, hit detection, and Desyncing. 

You should try Fortnite, much better battle royale game than pubg or h1z1.

I've never played a Call Of Duty game before...

Anyway, WW2 looked too good to miss.. I started playing last night and I'm loving it so far. Currently playing on a low level in Campaign mode to get used to the layout and controls etc... but I'll venture into online co-op missions soon enough. Very pleased with my purchase.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 09:24 AM by Best84.)

(11-08-2017, 04:37 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I've never played a Call Of Duty game before...

Anyway, WW2 looked too good to miss.. I started playing last night and I'm loving it so far. Currently playing on a low level in Campaign mode to get used to the layout and controls etc... but I'll venture into online co-op missions soon enough. Very pleased with my purchase.
This is the best COD since Black Ops 2. The beta confirmed that for me and I finally have got back to playing with my old crew again. Now if I could just salvage enough money for the Xbox One X I'll be set.