Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

(07-29-2019, 05:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 08:50 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: A little Madden 20 fun for everyone. AJ Bouye with 2 fumble recoveries and a TD in the 4th quarter

[Image: IMG-20190729-084743.jpg]

I have seen a few reviews. Looks like they just keep on throwing lipstick on the same pig. It's frustrating as a long time fan of the series. I honestly started a new franchise with the Cardinals on Madden 2018 last night for fun. I refuse to purchase another Madden until they actually add full on customization, better presentation, more features to the franchise mode, etc. 

EA is [BLEEP] lazy as hell. When they bought out the NFLPA licences for the naming rights I lost hope in them. They bought out the competition. I still feel the best Madden they ever made was 2008. And that was three years after they really had their [BLEEP] handed to them by SEGA with NFL2K5. It's a shame man. But people will continue to fork over the $50 - $60 for it every year. 

Which to me it feels like highway robbery because you're really just getting an updated roster with a new rookie class and an old feature being repackaged as "new" when it's just something they did 5 - 10 years ago already. The card game stuff too is a joke. Just not a fan of it anymore. Really disappointed in EA in general. They need new blood in their HQ. Just like Blizzard and Bethesda. Success and being on the mountain for so long has caused them all to become stagnant development wise.

If EA had any sense left in their company they would bring back the NFL Street series along with the NBA Street series. They should have kept that coming. Another series I miss is the Blitz series. Not that EA had anything to do with it. At least not to my knowledge. I think that was a Midway company based game. But at any rate. Pass on Madden 2020.
https://www.facebook.com/maddenschool/vi...810728152/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-31-2019, 11:25 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 05:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I have seen a few reviews. Looks like they just keep on throwing lipstick on the same pig. It's frustrating as a long time fan of the series. I honestly started a new franchise with the Cardinals on Madden 2018 last night for fun. I refuse to purchase another Madden until they actually add full on customization, better presentation, more features to the franchise mode, etc. 

EA is [BLEEP] lazy as hell. When they bought out the NFLPA licences for the naming rights I lost hope in them. They bought out the competition. I still feel the best Madden they ever made was 2008. And that was three years after they really had their [BLEEP] handed to them by SEGA with NFL2K5. It's a shame man. But people will continue to fork over the $50 - $60 for it every year. 

Which to me it feels like highway robbery because you're really just getting an updated roster with a new rookie class and an old feature being repackaged as "new" when it's just something they did 5 - 10 years ago already. The card game stuff too is a joke. Just not a fan of it anymore. Really disappointed in EA in general. They need new blood in their HQ. Just like Blizzard and Bethesda. Success and being on the mountain for so long has caused them all to become stagnant development wise.

If EA had any sense left in their company they would bring back the NFL Street series along with the NBA Street series. They should have kept that coming. Another series I miss is the Blitz series. Not that EA had anything to do with it. At least not to my knowledge. I think that was a Midway company based game. But at any rate. Pass on Madden 2020.
https://www.facebook.com/maddenschool/vi...810728152/

[Image: original.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

My 4 year old saw me playing the Ravens and told me it was the "Green Tiger Boys" (Jags) against the "Purple Owl Boys" (Ravens) and I'm probably going to let her rename every team in the league at this point lol

Restarted Hitman Absolution on PS3.

Candy Crush
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-14-2019, 10:04 AM)Rico Wrote: Candy Crush

Am I the only one that has never played Candy Crush?

(08-14-2019, 08:44 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 10:04 AM)Rico Wrote: Candy Crush

Am I the only one that has never played Candy Crush?

Nope.

(08-15-2019, 10:58 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:44 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Am I the only one that has never played Candy Crush?

Nope.

Double nope.

Back to Skyrim again. Waiting on my copy of Fallout 4 to turn up for my PS4 so I can rotate between it and Skyrim on my PC for fun.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Trover saves the Universe VR. Admittedly this was a game I got for my son but waaaay too vulgar! It's pretty comical and gameplay is low skill enough to play if you are looking to waste an hour on brain dead decompression!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-19-2019, 06:16 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 10:58 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Nope.

Double nope.

I haven't either.  As shocking as it might be, I was being a smart [BLEEP].
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Awesome game.

Witcher 3. Made lots of progress lately.

Explored Skellige for the first time. Absolutely breathtaking scenery and great storytelling on the quests.

Back on Skyrim SE.

The game came out in 2011 and it is still mesmerizing and filled with endless content.

Definitely the game of the decade for me.

(03-05-2020, 01:15 PM)enigma Wrote: Back on Skyrim SE.

The game came out in 2011 and it is still mesmerizing and filled with endless content.

Definitely the game of the decade for me.

I played Oblivion and was a huge fan, but have never played Skyrim.  I have no doubt it is excellent.

But I would be hard pressed to list an adventure/RPG game better than Witcher 3 at this point, based upon my experiences.

Anyone try modern warfares war zone?

After the numerous updates, MW turned out to be my favorite in the franchise. War zone just makes it even better. COD will be hard pressed to beat this game in future years.

(03-21-2020, 12:12 PM)Jags Wrote: Anyone try modern warfares war zone?  

After the numerous updates, MW turned out to be my favorite in the franchise.  War zone just makes it even better.  COD will be hard pressed to beat this game in future years.

Been playing TDM / Domination for a long while now. Recently I tried Warzone and it was quite fun. Got multiple top 20 finishes and 1 win. 

This has been the best COD game in years.

pokemon sword,and shield

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Raid: Shadow Legends

(03-25-2020, 03:02 PM)High Octane Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 12:12 PM)Jags Wrote: Anyone try modern warfares war zone?  

After the numerous updates, MW turned out to be my favorite in the franchise.  War zone just makes it even better.  COD will be hard pressed to beat this game in future years.

Been playing TDM / Domination for a long while now. Recently I tried Warzone and it was quite fun. Got multiple top 20 finishes and 1 win. 

This has been the best COD game in years.

I consider myself pretty good at MP. Usually TDM and DOM.  Hooked on the war zone and play solos.  Have finished 2nd 5 times.  I keep choking and can’t get the damn win.