Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

Right now, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.  Good game, but pretty tough.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hitman

Candy crunch

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

madden 17 ultimate team on ps4 and rocket league.  I finally have put together a pretty good team.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Right now, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.  Good game, but pretty tough.  
Playing this and Madden 17.  Will return to Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Borderlands 1

Making a stab at Bloodbourne again. Bit of Front Office Football too.

With myself.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Madden 17

Quote:madden 17 ultimate team on ps4 and rocket league. I finally have put together a pretty good team.

Are you spending money on your team? I use to drop hundreds on packs, but I'm trying to build a team without doing that this year.

Quote:Are you spending money on your team? I use to drop hundreds on packs, but I'm trying to build a team without doing that this year.

I got greedy and spent 15$ I'm not going to spend anymore though.  I'll just grind through the challenges and start playing people online.  At this point I'm pretty much 80+ on all positions with 7 elite players and a handful of limited elites I don't use.  

My lineup is

Offense

Arob, Evans, Carr, G. Bernard, Julius Thomas, K. White, C. Glenn, Evan Mathis, Maurice Pouncey, Loadholt, and one of the guards from the ravens I can't spell

Defense.  

Earl Thomas, Searcy, Gilmore, Jenkins, Haden, D. Buchanon, Telvin, Trevaithon, Damon Harrison, McCoy, Peppers, Suggs.

Not really sure who I'm saving for at this point might just hoard coins and cards for a while.  My team is capable enough at this point to do some damage.

I have Adrian Peterson on the bench along with a few others.

Go Jags!

Quote:I got greedy and spent 15$ I'm not going to spend anymore though.  I'll just grind through the challenges and start playing people online.  At this point I'm pretty much 80+ on all positions with 7 elite players and a handful of limited elites I don't use.  

My lineup is

Offense

Arob, Evans, Carr, G. Bernard, Julius Thomas, K. White, C. Glenn, Evan Mathis, Maurice Pouncey, Loadholt, and one of the guards from the ravens I can't spell

Defense.  

Earl Thomas, Searcy, Gilmore, Jenkins, Haden, D. Buchanon, Telvin, Trevaithon, Damon Harrison, McCoy, Peppers, Suggs.

Not really sure who I'm saving for at this point might just hoard coins and cards for a while.  My team is capable enough at this point to do some damage.

I have Adrian Peterson on the bench along with a few others.
Yeah that's a pretty good lineup to start the season with. I'd just hoard the coins and wait for better cards to come out, or maybe try and get that Von Miller solo challenge completed. It'll get harder around November when the tryhards have 90+ overall teams.

Quote:Yeah that's a pretty good lineup to start the season with. I'd just hoard the coins and wait for better cards to come out, or maybe try and get that Von Miller solo challenge completed. It'll get harder around November when the tryhards have 90+ overall teams.

ya I can't stand playing the try hards.  I don't mind being beat but the people who just spam the same plays over and over annoy me.  Playing people online aggravates me.  I'll never understand how people rack up interceptions with out of position linebackers jumping ten feet in the air.

Go Jags!

Mario Maker on Wii  U ,and Madden 17 on ps4 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Polishing off Destiny to get ready for the Rise of Iron update.

Quote:Polishing off Destiny to get ready for the Rise of Iron update.

Exact same thing. Trying to get a couple moments of triumph completed.

Grim Fandango, Battlefield 4, Overwatch, and Pokemon Platinum

Fifa

Quote:Exact same thing. Trying to get a couple moments of triumph completed.
Xbox1: Cleatwood

If you wanna tackle some raids or strikes

Quote:Xbox1: Cleatwood

If you wanna tackle some raids or strikes

I'm on ps4.