Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

Forza Horizon 3!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2016, 10:39 AM by badger.)

Paragon is alot of fun and free to play on PC and Ps4

it's a third person MOBA. you choose heroes who have unique abilities, upgrade throughout the game, use cards to become more powerful.  loving it and i never played a MOBA before

Quote:Paragon is alot of fun and free to play on PC and Ps4

it's a first person MOBA. you choose heroes who have unique abilities, upgrade throughout the game, use cards to become more powerful.  loving it and i never played a MOBA before

I pretty much only played mobas when I would game the past 4-5 years, I prefer the isometric view but can see how the 3rd person view is appealing to newer players

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2016, 10:38 AM by badger.)

Quote:I pretty much only played mobas when I would game the past 4-5 years, I prefer the isometric view but can see how the 3rd person view is appealing to newer players

i never played League of Legends, but i recently saw a video of it.  Paragon is almost exactly the same, but just in third person and way better visuals.

Doom on XBOX1

It's fast and fun and completely non serious.

You can pick it up, play a level, and put it away.

I also bought Dirt Rally - which is way too friggin hard. I loved the previous versions but this one will be tough to master. Lots of hand brake, that's for sure

Madden 17 and Bioshock collection (Xbox one)  Will pick up gears in november rough month. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Replaying Life is Strange.  Great game.  Yesterday would have been the three year anniversary of the game's ending.  Anybody else play it?  Which ending did you choose?

Personally I usually choose [spoiler]Sacrifice Arcadia Bay.[/spoiler]

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Replaying Life is Strange.  Great game.  Yesterday would have been the three year anniversary of the game's ending.  Anybody else play it?  Which ending did you choose?

Personally I usually choose [spoiler]Sacrifice Arcadia Bay.[/spoiler]
It is indeed a great game, played it for the first time last year and absolutely loved it. I chose [spoiler]sacrifice Chloe. I felt it wouldn't be right to have everyone else die for one person. [/spoiler]

Eagerly awaiting the release of Civ6. Since I quit MMOing years ago...I've gravitated to the RTS realm and I've played every incarnation of Civ ever released....always as Egypt.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

I accidentally got addicted to madden ultimate team :/

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:I accidentally got addicted to madden ultimate team :/

See I cant get into MUT. When I play Madden I want to play as how a team is in real life.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:See I cant get into MUT. When I play Madden I want to play as how a team is in real life.

I was the same way I like franchise and building the team and players.  But after like 2-3 seasons my team is exactly how I want it and I'm unstoppable.  MUT does the same thing in a way except your team is never perfect or dominating

Go Jags!

Now playing: Dragon Quest Builders.  Way better than Minecraft IMO.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

just got rising star in rocket league.  My love for mut ended when my account got locked and I had to start over.  Rocket league is still amazing though.

Go Jags!

Madden 17 & GTA V.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

ESO. Fixing to work FF XV into the rotation though. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:ESO. Fixing to work FF XV into the rotation though.

The bad (and very good) thing with ESO is you'll never "finish" it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Right now, I've got three irons in the fire:

I'm redoing Bloodborne since I bought the DLC and you kinda have to go back to the beginning in order to access it.

Lords of the Fallen as I was told that it's a bit like Dark Souls / Bloodborne but maybe not as hard. Plus, it was $5 at GameStop

And I got FFXV for Christmas so I cut in and out on that one.

Of course, I haven't had a chance to pick up a controller in about two weeks so take that for what it's worth.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Right now, I've got three irons in the fire:

I'm redoing Bloodborne since I bought the DLC and you kinda have to go back to the beginning in order to access it.

Lords of the Fallen as I was told that it's a bit like Dark Souls / Bloodborne but maybe not as hard. Plus, it was $5 at GameStop

And I got FFXV for Christmas so I cut in and out on that one.

Of course, I haven't had a chance to pick up a controller in about two weeks so take that for what it's worth.

Lords of the Fallen is decent but no where near the game DS n BB are.  I got it for free and was bored of it quick

Go Jags!

Quote:Lords of the Fallen is decent but no where near the game DS n BB are.  I got it for free and was bored of it quick

Yeah, I'm picking up on that. I like the different mechanics that the weapons give you but it's nowhere near as polished as Blood'.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!