Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

I really wish more of you played rocket league so i would have people to play with

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Overwatch, Rome and War Hammer Total War, Battlefield 1, Madden 17

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Bought the Witcher 3 , the last of us and still waiting to finish Bloodbourne. Quality lineup of games but no time to play them

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 08:48 AM by Bullseye.)

Quote:Bought the Witcher 3 , the last of us and still waiting to finish Bloodbourne. Quality lineup of games but no time to play them
Love Witcher 3 and TLOU.  Have not finished it yet, either but I am on a break from it.  Also bought Fallout 4 but not playing yet.  Uncharted 4 is coming.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Love Witcher 3 and TLOU. Have not finished it yet, either but I am on a break from it. Also bought Fallout 4 but not playing yet. Uncharted 4 is coming.

I have to run through Uncharted 4 after I beat FFXV.

Witcher 3 was amazing, I'd like to get the DLC for that. The one DLC is apparently as long as Witcher 2.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I have to run through Uncharted 4 after I beat FFXV.

Witcher 3 was amazing, I'd like to get the DLC for that. The one DLC is apparently as long as Witcher 2.
That story about the bloody baron and his kid was good.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Bought the Witcher 3 , the last of us and still waiting to finish Bloodbourne. Quality lineup of games but no time to play them

Witcher 3 was amazing graphics and story, I hated the fighting though currently giving steep a test run.

Go Jags!

Quote:Love Witcher 3 and TLOU. Have not finished it yet, either but I am on a break from it. Also bought Fallout 4 but not playing yet. Uncharted 4 is coming.

Fallout 4 was a huge disappointment for me but perhaps that was because I built it up too much in my head.

Quote:Witcher 3 was amazing graphics and story, I hated the fighting though currently giving steep a test run.

So much depth and colour in it. Makes skyrim look shallow which is something. Yaw only problem with it is it feels kinda clunky moving and fighting.

Oh ya finally got Civ V after playing Age of Empires a ton as a kid. Too addictive

Quote:Fallout 4 was a huge disappointment for me but perhaps that was because I built it up too much in my head.

Agreed. Not that it was a bad game, just nothing special. It's still a good FO game though
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Oh ya finally got Civ V after playing Age of Empires a ton as a kid. Too addictive

I play that Civ V alot and I can never win before 500 turns,it's very demoralizing hahaha

PS4 - Final Fantasy XV

PC - Overwatch, Battlefield 1, Stardew Valley, Muv-Luv

Gears 4, Dead Rising 4, Burnout Paradise, and Gta5 online. (Well my son is)
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Gears 4, Dead Rising 4, Burnout Paradise, and Gta5 online. (Well my son is)
Dam shame DR4 isn't Coop like the last one was. Loved that game when it came out.

Quote:Dam shame DR4 isn't Coop like the last one was. Loved that game when it came out.

those games are so much fun.  I still like the first one best I still want to play the new one.

Go Jags!

Just started playing Final Fantasy XV yesterday. Totally dig it with just two and a half hours in. Very fun graphically. Just got into chapter II last night before bed. Question though for anyone whose played it. Battle system wise. I am an old head when it comes to the series.

Haven't truly enjoyed the series since X back on the PS2 and I played XII for awhile before the disc stopped working on the PS2 as well. Not a fan of XIII. However, battle system. Should I stick with Active or try out Wait mode? I felt overwhelmed during a hunt yesterday in active mode. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Just started playing Final Fantasy XV yesterday. Totally dig it with just two and a half hours in. Very fun graphically. Just got into chapter II last night before bed. Question though for anyone whose played it. Battle system wise. I am an old head when it comes to the series.

Haven't truly enjoyed the series since X back on the PS2 and I played XII for awhile before the disc stopped working on the PS2 as well. Not a fan of XIII. However, battle system. Should I stick with Active or try out Wait mode? I felt overwhelmed during a hunt yesterday in active mode.

I switch back and forth. If I'm in the middle of a fight and it's getting crazy I'll switch to wait mode in order to kind of survey the situation. I prefer active myself though.

Spend a lot of time grinding out side quests to bank exp and then use a 2x hotel to level up. Later on there is a 3x hotel. I was level 55 going into chapter 7 I believe. I'm level 68 now in the middle of chapter 13, should be able to finish the main story without any issue at this point.

It's a pain exp grinding early on since the demons at night are a [BLEEP]. But once you level up they're easier and eventually you can drive at night too
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I've been seeking out old school arcades when I travel and playing old pin ball machines and some classics like frogger, donkey kong, centipede, defender, galaga etc. 

Went to this place recently.  It was amazing. https://www.analogarcadebar.com/home

Fallout 4 and skyrim with the new mods are amazing. They have made consoles have access to the same stuff pc's had forever and it's pretty awesome.