Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs 2022

(01-30-2022, 10:58 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 10:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Wait. Didn’t the Rams beat Brady?

I was referring to Janie G
I mean I get that but let’s not act like they didn’t compete in the toughest division all year and then beat Brady in the playoffs.

I think most people don’t like how they go out and get stars compared to building through the draft.

They have tons of great stories but because they have VOLDEMORT at CB, there’s some bad blood there for Jags fans.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-30-2022, 10:59 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: First year that neither conference is sending either of their Top 2 seeds to the Super Bowl.

First year a cat team wins a super bowl!?

That's a pretty good observation and hoping that streak ends in 2 weeks. Maybe they start a trend?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-30-2022, 11:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 10:58 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I was referring to Janie G
I mean I get that but let’s not act like they didn’t compete in the toughest division all year and then beat Brady in the playoffs.

I think most people don’t like how they go out and get stars compared to building through the draft.

They have tons of great stories but because they have VOLDEMORT at CB, there’s some bad blood there for Jags fans.

They beat Brady in the same sense that the Chefs beat Allen. It wasn't either QB who got beat, it was their respective defenses who lost those games.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 11:23 PM by Jag88. Edited 2 times in total.)

This should be an interesting superbowl. I dont think these two teams have played each other in a long time since 2019 when the bangles were around 0-8. Back when they were a horrible team

I'm in for the Bengals. I'm always for the underdog, or in this case the undercat.

I want them to [BLEEP] slap Ramsey into the stratosphere and make him cry and throw a temper tantrum meltdown when he loses.

(01-30-2022, 10:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I actually like Stafford and Kupp and Whitworth and Donald as well, but I just cant root for 'that guy' to win a SB. Plus the Bengals are a better story. They're the 2022 version of 2017/18 us, except they closed the deal in the AFC champ game.  Maybe the Rams win but 'that guy' gives up 200 passing yds and 3 tds. That would make things more tolerable at least.

+10
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 01:34 AM by Eric1. Edited 2 times in total.)

Some of y'all be holding some stupid grudges for no reason LOL.

Ramsey called this Franchise out for what it really is. He literally called this place a clown show. That's a big part of the reason why he wanted out and what do you know, he hit the nail right on the head. Don't be mad that it took some of you a few extra years to see that he was 100% right.

Don't be mad at him, be mad at the clown show that ran him away. Dude was right the whole time, whether you like it or not. Truth hurts.

(01-30-2022, 11:17 PM)Jag88 Wrote: This should be an interesting superbowl. I dont think these two teams have played each other in a long time since 2019 when the bangles were around 0-8. Back when  they were a horrible team

Bengals worst O-line in the league vs Donald, Miller, Floyd  =  OOOFF, should be ugly.

But then again, somehow the Bengals keep advancing despite their O-line:
- constant pressure in Burrow's face (particularly from the right side)
- not enough time to let WRs get deep, having to take super quick shots
- Win in the Playoffs? (Crazy)

I expect Rams D-Line to have a feast and cause Burrow into a bad INT to you know who. 

But still,,, Go Bengals!

(01-31-2022, 01:33 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Some of y'all be holding some stupid grudges for no reason LOL.

Ramsey called this Franchise out for what it really is. He literally called this place a clown show. That's a big part of the reason why he wanted out and what do you know, he hit the nail right on the head. Don't be mad that it took some of you a few extra years to see that he was 100% right.

Don't be mad at him, be mad at the clown show that ran him away. Dude was right the whole time, whether you like it or not. Truth hurts.

Yeah, the fake injuries had nothing to do with people disliking him.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 12:15 PM by Mikey.)

(01-30-2022, 11:52 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I'm in for the Bengals. I'm always for the underdog, or in this case the undercat.

I want them to [BLEEP] slap Ramsey into the stratosphere and make him cry and throw a temper tantrum meltdown when he loses.

After going to school in Athens, OH and his dad being our DC for a decade plus and for the work he's done and continues to do for that community, I am firmly cheering for Joey B.

I just wish he'd have pulled a Roethlisberger and played for a MACtion school on his way up the ladder  Big Grin

(01-31-2022, 01:33 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Some of y'all be holding some stupid grudges for no reason LOL.

I don't like him because he's a [BLEEP].

Same reason why I don't like Tyreek Hill.

They could be amazing on the field, but off it they are sub-human.

Let the superbowl hype begin

Meh. I just don't like the guy. A whiny man-child who thinks throwing temper tantrums makes him look dominant. He wasn't wrong about the organization but his fake 'injury' that suddenly and miraculously healed the second he was traded to the Rams as well as his treatment of his baby momma (Golden Tate's sister) during that time speaks volumes of his character. The NFL is full of dysfunction but he took it to a new level with his public tantrums and injury lies. 

It's a shame that someone with his talent is also packaged with such hostility. Ramsey vs AJ Green; Ramsey vs AJ Brown; Ramsey vs Golden Tate; Ramsey vs Robbie Gould, a damn kicker in last night's game; Ramsey vs his own teammate Taylor Rapp. He's dysfunction personified. That's why I don't like him.

(01-30-2022, 10:09 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Dude just dropped a gift from Stafford

The combination of Kyle Shanahan not going for the 1st Down on 4th and 2 in LA Rams territory ( and converting ) and the dropped interception that followed right after the punt, more likely than not cost the 49ers the game.  

The Rams had no timeouts left.  The Rams were on the ropes.  The 3rd Down run stuff on give to the FB,  for a 1 yard loss, turned out to be the turning point of the game.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 03:34 PM by D6. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-31-2022, 06:32 AM)jagherd Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 11:17 PM)Jag88 Wrote: This should be an interesting superbowl. I dont think these two teams have played each other in a long time since 2019 when the bangles were around 0-8. Back when  they were a horrible team

Bengals worst O-line in the league vs Donald, Miller, Floyd  =  OOOFF, should be ugly.

But then again, somehow the Bengals keep advancing despite their O-line:
- constant pressure in Burrow's face (particularly from the right side)
- not enough time to let WRs get deep, having to take super quick shots
- Win in the Playoffs? (Crazy)

I expect Rams D-Line to have a feast and cause Burrow into a bad INT to you know who. 

But still,,, Go Bengals!

On paper, the LA Rams fearsome threesome vs. the Bengals O-Line indeed looks like a mismatch. Yet, like you expressed,  the Bengals have somehow overcame their O-Line issues to advance to the Super Bowl.  The Bengals players and coaching staff deserve huge props.  

My take is Joe Burrow is a truly special player.  I watched every game of Matthew Stafford's 12 seasons with the Lions and most of his LA Rams game this season.  With all due respect to Stafford,  I don't believe the Bengals would be in the Super Bowl if he was the QB of the Bengals....with the rest of their roster bring the same.  Burrow is only in his 2nd season and came off a torn ACL!

Regardless of the score in this Super Bowl,  Joe Burrow has already accomplished something that even the Bengals most optimistic fan probably didn't believe was possible before his season began.  

I'm still in disbelief the Bengals came back to win in OT,  from 18 down yesterday in Kansas City,  when considering the stakes and the talent / experience on the Chiefs roster.  This after losing their starting TE relatively early in the game.  This was one of the greatest wins in NFL history,  when considering the stakes and situations the Bengals were in.

I would not bet against Joe Burrow.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

It should be a good game

(01-31-2022, 03:33 PM)D6 Wrote: On paper, the LA Rams fearsome threesome vs. the Bengals O-Line indeed looks like a mismatch. Yet, like you expressed,  the Bengals have somehow overcame their O-Line issues to advance to the Super Bowl.  The Bengals players and coaching staff deserve huge props.  

My take is Joe Burrow is a truly special player.  I watched every game of Matthew Stafford's 12 seasons with the Lions and most of his LA Rams game this season.  With all due respect to Stafford,  I don't believe the Bengals would be in the Super Bowl if he was the QB of the Bengals....with the rest of their roster bring the same.  Burrow is only in his 2nd season and came off a torn ACL!

Regardless of the score in this Super Bowl,  Joe Burrow has already accomplished something that even the Bengals most optimistic fan probably didn't believe was possible before his season began.  

I'm still in disbelief the Bengals came back to win in OT,  from 18 down yesterday in Kansas City,  when considering the stakes and the talent / experience on the Chiefs roster.  This after losing their starting TE relatively early in the game.  This was one of the greatest wins in NFL history,  when considering the stakes and situations the Bengals were in.

That was a great game to watch.  I agree Burrow is a rising star and will be one of the best in the league.  That being said, the Bengals wouldn't have won if not for the uncharacteristically poor decisions Mahomes made late in the game.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

its in LA,Rams have home field adventage.  I am expecting a major blowout by Rams. I would love to see Bengals win it all,but i highly doubt it. Rams have more of a complete teame includeing thier lines,and no one can stop Arron Donlard.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.