Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoffs 2022

This is awesome.

Keep going Buffalo, could have a 50 burger here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2022, 11:04 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 10:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote: NFL could have come out and really put a slow down of this by admitting a mistake was made, instead they decide to double down on this bull [BLEEP].

Millions of people saw and heard that whistle get blown before the catch was made.. You aren't fooling anybody.
https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/1482545223888773123

Your so right. I mean there is clear as day video showing the whistle being blown before the catch yet this is what they come out with?

Makes it seem like they have something to hide rather than it being an error.

It would have been so easy for them also. "herp derp a mistake was made, sorry but get over it herp derp".

Obvious they wouldn't say it like that, but it's not like they're going to have to go back and replay the game. The refs screwed up, we all saw it, admit it and move on.

It's similar to when we lost to the Packers years ago and the refs royally screwed us. The team submitted a bunch of replays and the NFL came back and admitted that like 16 of the 20 calls were wrong, or some crap like that, but the game was already over so it's not like anything would change. It was basically, "yup, they screwed up and you lost because of it, but get over it lololol".

(01-15-2022, 11:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 11:04 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Your so right. I mean there is clear as day video showing the whistle being blown before the catch yet this is what they come out with?

Makes it seem like they have something to hide rather than it being an error.

It would have been so easy for them also. "herp derp a mistake was made, sorry but get over it herp derp".

Obvious they wouldn't say it like that, but it's not like they're going to have to go back and replay the game. The refs screwed up, we all saw it, admit it and move on.

It's similar to when we lost to the Packers years ago and the refs royally screwed us. The team submitted a bunch of replays and the NFL came back and admitted that like 16 of the 20 calls were wrong, or some crap like that, but the game was already over so it's not like anything would change. It was basically, "yup, they screwed up and you lost because of it, but get over it lololol".

Exactly. If they had said so and so screwed up but we dont think it affected the play then fine. Talk to the officiating crew after the game and tear them a new one. But this whole nonsense of it being after the play or not hearing a whistle is so stupid. Its the first game of the playoffs, try and set a standard.

Remember the jags held the Bill's to 6 points haha.

6 drives, 6 TD's.

Wow.

When it goes right...it goes right
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2022, 11:49 PM by homebiscuit.)

Tuck that ball, Micah Hyde!

They're just making it look easy.

What one question would you ask Billy Bellycheck after the game?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(01-15-2022, 11:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 11:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: It would have been so easy for them also. "herp derp a mistake was made, sorry but get over it herp derp".

Exactly. If they had said so and so screwed up but we dont think it affected the play then fine. Talk to the officiating crew after the game and tear them a new one. But this whole nonsense of it being after the play or not hearing a whistle is so stupid. Its the first game of the playoffs, try and set a standard.

By rule, if there's a whistle before the play is over, then by rule that play is deemed dead and must be replayed. That's what should have happened here.

Instead the refs screwed up the original call/ruling even after discussing it and then the league doubled down by saying this dumb crap. It's just a black cloud hanging over what was otherwise a good game between the Raiders and Bengals.

This goes to show that Mac Jones still has a way to go before he can fill Tom Terrific's shoes. For example, Brady would have huddled with the zebras immediately after half time to engineer a comeback.

(01-15-2022, 11:51 PM)Jag149 Wrote: What one question would you ask Billy Bellycheck after the game?

Did you forget to pay off the refs this time? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Hunter Henry, you big dummy!

(01-16-2022, 12:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Hunter Henry, you big dummy!

Was a bad throw, Mac all but threw that ball in the dirt at Henry's feet when he was wide open.

His next throw for the meaningless TD was nice though. His best throw of the night.

Pats got there arses handed to them

I enjoyed the bengals game

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 01:40 AM by Khan Artist. Edited 1 time in total.)

So my picks for this weekend were:

Cincy over LV
Buffalo over NE
Tampa over Philly
49ers over Cowboys
Chiefs over Steelers
Rams over Cards

2-0 so far!

0 - 2 so far.

This is why I don't bet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-16-2022, 12:14 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 12:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Hunter Henry, you big dummy!

Was a bad throw, Mac all but threw that ball in the dirt at Henry's feet when he was wide open.

His next throw for the meaningless TD was nice though. His best throw of the night.

Maybe there's going to be a new "Tom Brady of garbage time?"

(01-16-2022, 12:25 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Pats got there arses handed to them

I thought the last TD pass was borderline running the score up.

Did I care?  No.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-15-2022, 10:21 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 10:14 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Wow...this Bills game  reminds me when the Jags sent Shula into retirement.

When was that?

Probably means Jimmy Johnson, Shula was out of football by the time the Jags made the playoffs.

(01-16-2022, 09:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 12:25 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Pats got there arses handed to them

I thought the last TD pass was borderline running the score up.

Did I care?  No.

I typically don't like to see any team running the score up.  Against the Patriots, I'm happy to make an exception.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.