Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 20

Last week in the AFC South, the Jaguars continued their coaching search, continuing the process that had to start when Urban Meyer was fired after a pathetic 13 games.  In Houston, the Texans began their process for finding a new coach by surprising many by firing Culley.  In Indy, the Colts disappointed their fans after getting smacked by the Jaguars, ending up out of the playoffs, and the division winning tacks enjoyed the first round bye, presumably by getting Derrick Henry back in shape for the playoffs.

Since we didn't pick games last week, the season records rain unchanged.

On to 5his week's game.

Bengals at Tacks-the Bengals won their first playoff game since the 1990 season.  While their future looks bright with Burrow and Chase, I don't see them beating the tacks.

Tacks win 38-20.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm going with my heart over my head.

Joey B gets the upset, 28-24

screw the tacks.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2022, 02:16 PM by unf_nashvillian. Edited 3 times in total.)

Nissan Stadium is going to be ROCKING Saturday.  When they announce the starting lineup and the announcer says "and at running back, Derrick Henry", the place is going to explode.

If we can control time of possession and get some semblance of pressure on Burrow, I think the Titans roll.

Taking a page out of Jagwired's book...I'm going Titans over Bengals BIG 42-10
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Last year, tacks got bounced from the playoffs at home vs the Ravens.

I don't see that happening again, not 2 years in a row.

Hope the Bengals can pull the upset,, but think the tacks win.

30-25 overall  tittians over begals

Unforttanttly tittians look like super bowl champs this year. they already destroyed bills, and chiefs in afc.  I highly doubt any team in nfc can stop the tittians. I'm afriad the most disliked team will go all the way this year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's a hard game to predict because it's hard to know how ready Henry really is. I'll go with the titans because they're at home, but it wouldn't shock me at all for the Bengals to win this one in a laugher. I could easily see the Bengals absolutely destroy the titans secondary and scoring 35+ points.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2022, 09:16 PM by Bullseye.)

(01-19-2022, 01:59 PM)Mikey Wrote: I'm going with my heart over my head.

screw the tacks.

Good job.

Screw the tacks, indeed!

(01-19-2022, 12:01 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Last week in the AFC South, the Jaguars continued their coaching search, continuing the process that had to start when Urban Meyer was fired after a pathetic 13 games.  In Houston, the Texans began their process for finding a new coach by surprising many by firing Culley.  In Indy, the Colts disappointed their fans after getting smacked by the Jaguars, ending up out of the playoffs, and the division winning tacks enjoyed the first round bye, presumably by getting Derrick Henry back in shape for the playoffs.

On to 5his week's game.

Bengals at Tacks-the Bengals won their first playoff game since the 1990 season.  While their future looks bright with Burrow and Chase, I don't see them beating the tacks.

Tacks win 38-20.

My enthusiasm over this tack loss is muted a bit until I know the Bills lose tomorrow.  

Still satisfying to see them squander home field advantage.

This week:. 0-1

Overall 39-18.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-22-2022, 09:13 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 01:59 PM)Mikey Wrote: I'm going with my heart over my head.

screw the tacks.

Good job.

Screw the tacks, indeed!

(01-19-2022, 12:01 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Last week in the AFC South, the Jaguars continued their coaching search, continuing the process that had to start when Urban Meyer was fired after a pathetic 13 games.  In Houston, the Texans began their process for finding a new coach by surprising many by firing Culley.  In Indy, the Colts disappointed their fans after getting smacked by the Jaguars, ending up out of the playoffs, and the division winning tacks enjoyed the first round bye, presumably by getting Derrick Henry back in shape for the playoffs.

On to 5his week's game.

Tacks win 38-20.

My enthusiasm over this tack loss is muted a bit until I know the Bills lose tomorrow.  

Still satisfying to see them squander home field advantage.

This week:. 0-1

Overall 39-18.

I am with you bullseye i don't like bills either,but we want bills to win it all. That way we could at least say one of jags 3 wins came againest the Super bowl champs. I'm just saying.  oh 0-1 for me this week,and drops me to 30-26 overall

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.