Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Welcome to the couch, titans fans.

So close today, I guess the team with the better QB usually does win in the playoffs, though.

Tannehill with three picks. Worst QB in the division?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-22-2022, 08:31 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: So close today, I guess the team with the better QB usually does win in the playoffs, though.

While that doesn't make up for 1999, seeing tacks fans suffer the disappointment of squandering home field advantage usually brings a smile to my face.  Seeing massive doubt and angst towards Ryan Tannehill is also satisfying.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-22-2022, 09:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(01-22-2022, 08:31 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: So close today, I guess the team with the better QB usually does win in the playoffs, though.

While that doesn't make up for 1999, seeing tacks fans suffer the disappointment of squandering home field advantage usually brings a smile to my face.  Seeing massive doubt and angst towards Ryan Tannehill is also satisfying.

I still don't understand why they gave him such a big contract. I know he's had great stats while he's had Henry, though without him he's been pretty bad, but watching him play it's clear he's not a special QB, he's just a middle tier starter with a lot of offensive talent around him.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2022, 09:20 PM by Bullseye. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-22-2022, 09:16 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-22-2022, 09:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote: While that doesn't make up for 1999, seeing tacks fans suffer the disappointment of squandering home field advantage usually brings a smile to my face.  Seeing massive doubt and angst towards Ryan Tannehill is also satisfying.

I still don't understand why they gave him such a big contract. I know he's had great stats while he's had Henry, though without him he's been pretty bad, but watching him play it's clear he's not a special QB, he's just a middle tier starter with a lot of offensive talent around him.

I had a feeling the tacks could be out of synch trying to re incorporate Henry into the game plan, but I didn't imagine wasting  9 sack performance by their defense.   Laughing Banana

(01-22-2022, 09:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/BigCatCountry...gr%5Etweet

Laughing

Most of the AFC is a fraud this year with the titans leading the way!

Tannyfail. The titans are a great regular season champ

tittians*
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So far, it not the team with the better QB that won, it's the team that didn't have last week off.

(01-23-2022, 11:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So far, it not the team with the better QB that won, it's the team that didn't have last week off.

I'd disagree.  Burrow >>>>>>>>>>>>> Tannehill.  Although it's true in the other case.

(01-22-2022, 09:16 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-22-2022, 09:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote: While that doesn't make up for 1999, seeing tacks fans suffer the disappointment of squandering home field advantage usually brings a smile to my face.  Seeing massive doubt and angst towards Ryan Tannehill is also satisfying.

You get trapped and have to shoot your shot when your roster is good enough elsewhere.

(01-23-2022, 11:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So far, it not the team with the better QB that won, it's the team that didn't have last week off.

So far it's been the kicker who has closed out the games.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2022, 06:39 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

Big Comfy Couch Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODTAzl38ItE

Welcome haha

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 03:26 PM by ArtieZiff. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: wygktpae1tf48mb8torn.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 08:32 PM by YouMadThough. Edited 1 time in total.)

T!ts need a new QB

(01-29-2022, 08:31 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: T!ts need a new QB

That's quite a 180 degree turn you're making. 

This is you, right? 

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1383958

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1384292

LOL

You should just go back to using "we" when talking about the tacks.

If the jags can get their act together this offseason, there is no reason why the jags can't win this division. The titans are the only real tough team in this thing. Texans are rebuilding and the colts we can beat.

Ahh, hope springs eternal.?