Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tom Brady Retired

(02-08-2022, 09:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 09:07 PM)Sneakers Wrote: He loves the attention.

He loves football. I hope he takes a year off and misses it and comes back for another year or 2 like Favre did

When did Favre do that?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-08-2022, 10:03 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 09:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He loves football. I hope he takes a year off and misses it and comes back for another year or 2 like Favre did

When did Favre do that?
He didn’t lol

He retired for 5 months and then came back out of retirement

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022, 09:47 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-09-2022, 08:33 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He retired for 5 months and then came back out of retirement

"He loves football. I hope he takes a year off and misses it and comes back for another year or 2 like Favre did"

So he announced his 'retirement' in the off season and he missed zero time, which is not 'taking a year off'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-09-2022, 09:07 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-09-2022, 08:33 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He retired for 5 months and then came back out of retirement

"He loves football. I hope he takes a year off and misses it and comes back for another year or 2 like Favre did"

So he announced his 'retirement' in the off season and he missed zero time, which is not 'taking a year off'.

Yes, I realize I was 7 months off.  My point still remains the same.  I hope he comes out of retirement like Favre did

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-08-2022, 09:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 09:07 PM)Sneakers Wrote: He loves the attention.

He loves football. I hope he takes a year off and misses it and comes back for another year or 2 like Favre did

I have no doubt that he loves football, but anyone who "retires" to then only a week later (completely unnecessarily) hint at a return, is craving attention.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

He is clearly positioning himself to sign with another team that isnt going to be in rebuilding mode like the Bucs are.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption