Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen was right to leave

(01-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 08:30 PM)Upper Wrote: I think it was Diggs?
Correct. By a lot actually.

Yeah, I know a lot of people have been saying it was perhaps the worst "good" season ever. Wasn't 100% sure if he was #1 most though.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[BLEEP] jalen and his pansy [BLEEP] hate that turd
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-29-2022, 08:38 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Correct. By a lot actually.

Yeah, I know a lot of people have been saying it was perhaps the worst "good" season ever. Wasn't 100% sure if he was #1 most though.
FlGators said he was the best corner in the league this year but he got burnt more than any other corner in the league.

Now he did lead the league in interceptions but he couldn’t cover people.

Most on here want choir boys to play for this team which means no lessons learned from the @$$ whipping we took from Tenn back in the days...They want rah rah fans who don't complain about anything. The Jaguars have a reputation of being the laughing stock of the league. It Every team's bye week when they play us. I'm just sick and tired of my team being clowned OHHH Crap the symbol of the Team now is a Clown Imoji with Shad Khan's mustache. We beat the Colts or anybody else why is it the worse loss in that franchise's history that's not a positive . It's like the win was a fluke every win. Why can't it be when we whip someone's A lways S ensitive S ection it be just that and @$$ whopping.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 08:59 PM by I am Yoda. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-29-2022, 06:42 PM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: This is and has been a house of dysfunction. He was right to get the hell away from here before wasting his talents. When you mean you have a chance to right the ship but choose to stay the course and hit the iceberg ala Titanic. It proves his point and before the he is trash crowd come here running their mouth about he got beat on one play. You right one just one but he still played light-years above what we have he's in the Conference Championship and all we got is Miles Jack wasn't down. SMDH

There will always be people who worship narcissistic divas.  I don't understand them.  But here we are.

He is truly talented.  And he is truly overrated.  And I am truly glad his disloyal, team-quitting butt is gone.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-29-2022, 08:58 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 06:42 PM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: This is and has been a house of dysfunction. He was right to get the hell away from here before wasting his talents. When you mean you have a chance to right the ship but choose to stay the course and hit the iceberg ala Titanic. It proves his point and before the he is trash crowd come here running their mouth about he got beat on one play. You right one just one but he still played light-years above what we have he's in the Conference Championship and all we got is Miles Jack wasn't down. SMDH

There will always be people who worship narcissistic divas.  I don't understand them.  But here we are.

He is truly talented.  And he is truly overrated.  And I am truly glad his disloyal, team-quitting butt is gone.

Number 1 CB in the league is "overrated" yeah ok bud, keep telling yourself that so it makes you feel a little better inside.

(01-29-2022, 08:30 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 08:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: So in other words, the Rams won the trade hahaha

Also. Do you know which corner gave up the most receiving yards this year? I’ll give you a hint…. It certainly wasn’t Ramsey.

I think it was Diggs?

Yup, he allowed 1,026 receiving yards this season, most in the League. He also led in penalties with 11.

(01-29-2022, 08:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 08:38 PM)Upper Wrote: Yeah, I know a lot of people have been saying it was perhaps the worst "good" season ever. Wasn't 100% sure if he was #1 most though.
FlGators said he was the best corner in the league this year but he got burnt more than any other corner in the league.

Now he did lead the league in interceptions but he couldn’t cover people.
About half way through the season he was when I said it.   The 2nd half of the season he didn't play as good as the 1st half.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 09:45 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 08:30 PM)Upper Wrote: I think it was Diggs?
Correct. By a lot actually.

In fact he also led the league in penalties. Ramsey on the other hand was PFF #1 graded corner.

But I’m sure FlGators will say something about how I’m obsessed with Ramsey and disregard actual facts per usual.

And Josh Allen is better the Mahomes because pff said so right? 

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/patrick-mahomes/11765

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/josh-allen/46601

(01-29-2022, 09:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Correct. By a lot actually.

In fact he also led the league in penalties. Ramsey on the other hand was PFF #1 graded corner.

But I’m sure FlGators will say something about how I’m obsessed with Ramsey and disregard actual facts per usual.

And Josh Allen is better the Mahomes because pff said so right? 

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/patrick-mahomes/11765

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/josh-allen/46601
Josh allen is in that conversation after that playoff game. So yes.

Spilt milk. Rotten milk. Hes been long gone. Then henderson was a bust which was really some bad jags luck

Don't like the guy, never will, he should have honored his contract rather than faked an injury. That's inexcuseable. But we're kind of getting a sense of what he may have been dealing with in Khan. And Coughlin's detractors have been pretty vocal for a long time now. Lots of players have spoken out on him.

Jalen who?

They always say where there's smoke there is fire. Hell probably make sense why Meyer was at home doing the Crazy crap, berating coaches who spent the time trying and he clocking out mid day and then call all of them trash. Staying in Ohio to show his live mid life crisis and still have a job. Then find out he wanting to drop kick people trying to try out for AEW. I hope all the embarrassment and shame the FANs sowed reap success later on.

(01-30-2022, 02:01 AM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: They always say where there's smoke there is fire. Hell probably make sense why Meyer was at home doing the Crazy crap, berating coaches who spent the time trying and he clocking out mid day and then call all of them trash. Staying in Ohio to show his live mid life crisis and still have a job. Then find out he wanting to drop kick people trying to try out for AEW. I hope all the embarrassment and shame the FANs sowed reap success later on.

What in the [BLEEP] does this mean?  Good grief, how moronic.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-30-2022, 12:49 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Jalen who?

Exactly.  No matter the situation, I wrote him off the way he behaved. Hate? That takes too much energy and he doesn't get even that from me.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Rams aren't going to win [BLEEP], they will get beat tonight and this will be a dumb thread.

(01-30-2022, 05:49 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 12:49 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Jalen who?

Exactly.  No matter the situation, I wrote him off the way he behaved. Hate? That takes too much energy and he doesn't get even that from me.

+1

Hes arguably the most talent player weve ever had but the way he chose to leave with the 'injury' turned a lot of fans and i completely understand that.

Hes still a top 5 CB in the league and its sad we never got his best years but you always felt it was never going to have a happy ending for us.

Great player.

Bad person.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]