Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen was right to leave

(01-30-2022, 08:22 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Great player.

Bad person.

Agree. I don't think he works his craft like he should.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-29-2022, 07:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It was a great trade and highway robbery. It's crazy how bad the GM messed up the picks.

The Rams got rooooobbbbeeeddd.

https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1487978379286441987

(01-30-2022, 05:50 PM)johnnywynter Wrote: Rams aren't going to win [BLEEP], they will get beat tonight and this will be a dumb thread.

oh

(01-30-2022, 10:45 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 05:50 PM)johnnywynter Wrote: Rams aren't going to win [BLEEP], they will get beat tonight and this will be a dumb thread.

oh

Well that aged well

Hoping to see Chase put up a 10+ catch, 150 yr game with 3 tds, 2 of them running away from Ramsey while he cries about getting no safety help over the top. Oh yeah, and a Bengals win.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Hm. [Image: 70290990352970267efebe2b6758bdc5.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I think it's becoming more and more clear as time passes that Jalen was in fact right. Clown show franchise, no doubt. The part where he [BLEEP] up is how he handled it, like a spoiled man child. Grats to him and the Rams, he's fortunate Todd Bowles threw the game last week when the Bucs were rolling and the Rams were tripping over themselves. They play 2 deep they go to OT and Brady likely does Brady things.

I can't fault any of our disgruntled players for leaving, and Jalen Ramsey is the best CB in the NFL.

That said, the problem is the WAY he left. Faking injury to get out of playing disgusts me. Jalen Ramsey is a garbage human being with a punchable face and a worse personality.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 11:24 PM by Newton. Edited 2 times in total.)

Jalen is not the best CB in the nfl. He is very solid, even top 5, but nothing to suggest he is any type of generational talent that will stand the test of time. Great players don't get beat deep at the most critical times and drop easy interceptions that would ice a trip to the Super Bowl. Aaron Donald is a truly great player. Ramsey is a top player who mostly thrives when playing with a great pass rush.

So wait...you mean it IS possible for a team with talented "malcontents" and "cancers" like Ramsey and OBJ to reach a Super Bowl?

Fancy that!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

One can see him moving to safety eventually. Hes good. I'm not going to lie.

The guy who started this is still a [BLEEP] idiot. End of story

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 11:56 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-30-2022, 10:44 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 07:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It was a great trade and highway robbery.  It's crazy how bad the GM messed up the picks.

The Rams got rooooobbbbeeeddd.

Agreed, they aren't there because of Ramsey. They would be in the same spot without him. They were in the SB before they traded for him

(01-30-2022, 10:49 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think it's becoming more and more clear as time passes that Jalen was in fact right. Clown show franchise, no doubt. The part where he [BLEEP] up is how he handled it, like a spoiled man child. Grats to him and the Rams, he's fortunate Todd Bowles threw the game last week when the Bucs were rolling and the Rams were tripping over themselves. They play 2 deep they go to OT and Brady likely does Brady things.

Jalen was absolutely right when he called this place a clown show a couple years ago and why he wanted out. Don't blame him one bit. Dude hit the nail straight on the head.

(01-30-2022, 11:24 PM)Jag88 Wrote: One can see him moving to safety eventually. Hes good. I'm not going to lie.

He's good. But he's not nearly as good as he himself thinks he is.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-30-2022, 11:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 10:44 PM)Upper Wrote: The Rams got rooooobbbbeeeddd.

Agreed, they aren't there because of Ramsey.  They would be in the same spot without him.  They were in the SB before they traded for him
Hahaha 

Dude. You’re so jaded that you think the #1 corner in the league has nothing to do with helping the Rams make the SB. Hot take!

Lol #1 corner in the league who can’t catch an interception thrown right into his arms.

(01-31-2022, 09:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-30-2022, 11:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Agreed, they aren't there because of Ramsey.  They would be in the same spot without him.  They were in the SB before they traded for him
Hahaha 

Dude. You’re so jaded that you think the #1 corner in the league has nothing to do with helping the Rams make the SB. Hot take!

How did they make the SB without Ramsey a couple years ago? He helps the team but, almost everyone helps.  But they would be where they are out without him.  They would be a better team with say Justin Jefferson, Tyson Campbell, that 4th, and the 20 mil they spent on Ramsey.  He's overrated imo because  of his antics

(01-29-2022, 06:42 PM)Jags@dajugular Wrote: This is and has been a house of dysfunction. He was right to get the hell away from here before wasting his talents. When you mean you have a chance to right the ship but choose to stay the course and hit the iceberg ala Titanic. It proves his point and before the he is trash crowd come here running their mouth about he got beat on one play. You right one just one but he still played light-years above what we have he's in the Conference Championship and all we got is Miles Jack wasn't down. SMDH

Good summary !!!  I totally agree.  

I love some people that will rebuttal, stating California taxes are high .... who really gives a [BLEEP] when you make $20m+ per year and are a superstar in LA and are heading to the super bowl.

He is just proof that good things can happen to bad people. Lucky for him the best offer we got was from a team going for broke on a super bowl run. Maybe it'll work out for them and they win it all. Or maybe they lose in a couple weeks and their window closes soon as they have too many high priced players.