Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Off-Season Sports

Hello all

Just curious as to what everyones go to sport is in the offseason

Personally mine is the main sport or i follow NRL or rugby league to those that dont know

As well as watching the soccer team i support in the A-League, our soccer league here in aus

The team i follow in nrl , west tigers has very very similar characteristics to jags.

We havent made finals since 2011 ( 16 teams in the league with the top 8 going to play finals ) and we have 1 solo premieship in 2005.

We also have been thru 6 coaches since 2011, and along with bad recuritment and underperformingg players, its made it frustrating for fans.

Chz all

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

After the Super Bowl, I typically start paying attention to the NBA.  At various times I try to get interested in MLB or MLS, but I just don't have the passion to stick with it.  But when World Cup comes around, I LOVE watching football (soccer).
[Image: giphy.gif]

Watching golf, and playing golf.

March madness, then some baseball (but who knows this year) and like Marty, playing and watching golf.

(03-12-2022, 09:31 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: March madness, then some baseball (but who knows this year) and like Marty, playing and watching golf.

I go out and whack a ball around with different numbered sticks and utter obscenities.

I'm not that you'd call what I do 'playing golf'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I love watching MMA year round and I'm happy baseball is coming back, so I can watch my Tampa Bay Rays. I used to go fishing a lot in the spring, summer and fall, but I haven't gone in years. It was my favorite thing in the world to do. I would go with my uncle like 3 times a week to the local reservoir. On our last trip he had a heart attack and died while we were fishing. I sold my boat and I haven't gone out since. Too many bad memories.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2022, 01:17 PM by Mikey.)

(02-03-2022, 04:37 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Hello all

Personally mine is the main sport or i follow NRL or rugby league to those that dont know

As well as watching the soccer team i support in the A-League, our soccer league here in aus

The team i follow in nrl , west tigers has very very similar characteristics to jags.

We havent made finals since 2011 ( 16 teams in the league with the top 8 going to play finals ) and we have 1 solo premieship in 2005.

We also have been thru 6 coaches since 2011, and along with bad recuritment and underperformingg players, its made it frustrating for fans.

Chz all

tending my yard, working projects, and maybe going for some bike rides with the family.

I DVR most of the NASCAR races but usually delete without watching because either it's at a boring cookie-cutter track or the usual suspects (read Hendricks/Gibbs) win the race.

I caught some of this weekend's coverage and saw Danica in the booth at qualifying, and didn't even check to see if she was part of the raceday coverage. Deleted immediately. Sports app told me who won the race, again, boring track, don't think I missed much other than 2-ish hours of background noise.

(03-12-2022, 04:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I love watching MMA year round and I'm happy baseball is coming back, so I can watch my Tampa Bay Rays. I used to go fishing a lot in the spring, summer and fall, but I haven't gone in years. It was my favorite thing in the world to do. I would go with my uncle like 3 times a week to the local reservoir. On our last trip he had a heart attack and died while we were fishing. I sold my boat and I haven't gone out since. Too many bad memories.

used to watch MMA, but as Fox got the rights and money blew up the fight quality tended to falter. By the time ESPN took over, I was done.

and good gravy, man, I'm so sorry about your uncle.

(03-14-2022, 01:14 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 04:37 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Hello all

Chz all

tending my yard, working projects, and maybe going for some bike rides with the family.

I DVR most of the NASCAR races but usually delete without watching because either it's at a boring cookie-cutter track or the usual suspects (read Hendricks/Gibbs) win the race.

I caught some of this weekend's coverage and saw Danica in the booth at qualifying, and didn't even check to see if she was part of the raceday coverage. Deleted immediately. Sports app told me who won the race, again, boring track, don't think I missed much other than 2-ish hours of background noise.

(03-12-2022, 04:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I love watching MMA year round and I'm happy baseball is coming back, so I can watch my Tampa Bay Rays. I used to go fishing a lot in the spring, summer and fall, but I haven't gone in years. It was my favorite thing in the world to do. I would go with my uncle like 3 times a week to the local reservoir. On our last trip he had a heart attack and died while we were fishing. I sold my boat and I haven't gone out since. Too many bad memories.

used to watch MMA, but as Fox got the rights and money blew up the fight quality tended to falter. By the time ESPN took over, I was done.

and good gravy, man, I'm so sorry about your uncle.

Thanks. It's been kinda rough, but it's getting better. I just haven't been able to go fishing ever since.

I dont mind mma, i only watch ppv tho and of people i follow e.g. israel adesanaya, mcgregor etc

Im also a huge nba fan.

Sorry to hear about your uncle, im a recent fishing addict, looking to purchase a kayak soon to expand beyond just shore fishin