Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyler Murray stepping away from the Cardinals?

Cardnials will win the 2022-2023  superbowl. its in Aroniza in 2023.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rams will repeat

(02-15-2022, 09:39 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Rams will repeat

nope its not in LA next year.   Its in cardnails home.  The home team will always win super bowl from now on.   

2 years in a row after so many years of home team not being there has won it all 2 years in a row. that will contintue on now for a longtime.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(02-15-2022, 09:30 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Cardnials will win the 2022-2023  superbowl. its in Aroniza in 2023.

...I'll agree, but only if they trade for A. A. Ron.
(They ain't gonna trade for A. A. Ron.)

(02-15-2022, 09:30 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Cardnials will win the 2022-2023  superbowl. its in Aroniza in 2023.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(02-15-2022, 10:05 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

nope its not in LA next year.   Its in cardnails home.  The home team will always win super bowl from now on.   

2 years in a row after so many years of home team not being there has won it all 2 years in a row. that will contintue on now for a longtime.

...so we have to endure this new conspiracy for a whole year before it's refuted?

(02-14-2022, 10:36 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Wonder if he's rethinking baseball? potentially longer career and certainly not the wear and tear on the bod. Also guaranteed money, even with a moderate level contract.

Edit: apologies to those who made some of these points ahead of me before I read the entire thread....
He's too far behind in baseball to get a big contract. I don't remember exactly if his clock started already or not but 6 or 7 years before you start making any money. Then he hasn't been playing for years, so he would have to play in the minors for a while. He will get a big contract in football and could just collect checks until some team pays him to stay home.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Loooool

(02-15-2022, 10:57 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:05 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: nope its not in LA next year.   Its in cardnails home.  The home team will always win super bowl from now on.   

...so we have to endure this new conspiracy for a whole year before it's refuted?

Nah, 2 years.  Someone will screw something up, costing the Cards, yet leaving the conspiracy in tact.

Not to derail this thread BUT, Nope. No Way Jose. They don't have a first round draft pick until 2024 and they're like $25-30 mill over the cap. They won't be able to resign key free agents. NOPE.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(02-13-2022, 09:24 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: He may just want a new contract before the injuries pile up and diminish his worth

Just a ploy to get them to the bargaining table

Called it:

https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/1...lCayzhI64w

Murray is a modern day Doug Flutie with more speed and shiftiness. He's going to get clobbered at some point in his career and will lose that speed. He'll then just be average, and Arizona will regret any mega deal they may end up entering in with him.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-29-2022, 02:39 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Murray is a modern day Doug Flutie with more speed and shiftiness.  He's going to get clobbered at some point in his career and will lose that speed.  He'll then just be average, and Arizona will regret any mega deal they may end up entering in with him.

Agreed. He doesn't deserve a big deal.

I just cant get over how helpless he looked vs the rams in that playoff game. How do they think they will do anything different if they face the rams again in the playoffs in 2022?

(03-29-2022, 07:30 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I just cant get over how helpless he looked vs the rams in that playoff game. How do they think they will do anything different if they face the rams again in the playoffs in 2022?

@Especially now that Kirk is a Jag....@

(03-29-2022, 03:09 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 02:39 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Murray is a modern day Doug Flutie with more speed and shiftiness.  He's going to get clobbered at some point in his career and will lose that speed.  He'll then just be average, and Arizona will regret any mega deal they may end up entering in with him.

Agreed. He doesn't deserve a big deal.

Murray is massively overrated.  He has a big arm and he's fast.  Kingsbury asks him to make 1 or 2 reads and when those are covered and he has no running lane he's boned.  Yet every single year he's touted as an MVP candidate.

(02-15-2022, 09:30 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Cardinals will win the 2022-2023  superbowl. its in Aroniza in 2023.

It is totally crazy to think that no team had previously won the SB in its home stadium before 2020 and now its happened 2 years in a row.

This. Arizona should trade him now. Sell high.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(03-30-2022, 11:59 AM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 03:09 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Agreed. He doesn't deserve a big deal.

Murray is massively overrated.  He has a big arm and he's fast.  Kingsbury asks him to make 1 or 2 reads and when those are covered and he has no running lane he's boned.  Yet every single year he's touted as an MVP candidate.

Hmm, but one of those three options will be there for him more often than not. But he's going to get lit up and lose his wheels sooner than later.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

So the news now is Murray will not play without a new contract this year.

So wow two years in the league and these guys are already demanding a new contract.

Man, the nfl is just getfing silly now.

Is Trevor going to demand a new contract now if he has a good year this year?